Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

341 results found

1. quit allowing comments only on specific articles. quit trying to be the feelings police. allow free and open discussion

quit allowing comments only on specific articles. quit trying to be the feelings police. allow free and open discussion on all articles.

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Rejecting of comments

Telling someone that their comment was meanspirited, should have not resulted with a rejection to post. There are some insulting and demeaning comments that definitely should have been rejected, but weren't. But, Hey Yahoo, it's your platform! I'm out!

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

374 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello. While we cannot speak about specific comments, policy interpretations, or actions action in relation to specific comments outside of with their original poster, we seek to apply the Yahoo Community Guidelines as evenly, fairly, and objectively as possible.

3. Stop censoring comments over minor, petty things. Ya'll are turning into *****.

Let people talk...stop censoring everything. Its ridiculous.

28th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. By Muzzling free speech, you have created the public explosion you are complaining about instead of giving opposing views an outlet. Thanks,

Just like PRAVDA!!!! You control the freedom of speech, for those who say what you want!!!

You give the candy of free speech away to draw users, viewers, and participants--then you take it away from these children of the instant media of narcissistic self-importance, give them an audience, then deprive the children of their candy, and expect them to be grateful?

Wow. You are truly in love with...yourselves. Who is to blame for the rise of the radical right? Why, you are!! Plutocrats who believe that only one view should prevail, because you know best? No. Autocrats who will impose…

46th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Stop with the trash

The style of writing for 95% of article posted on Yahoo appear to be written by a teenager using immature and uneducated language, posting "stories" about trashy celebrities or objectifying women in their barely-there outfits. JUST STOP.

39th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The Washington Examiner is not legitimate "news" - it is just conservative propaganda

The Washington Examiner is not a source of legitimate news from a conservative source, but simply a succession of political propaganda essays, about "creepy Joe Biden", "woke" policies, and other conservative "talking points." It does not belong in a collection of responsible articles of journalism, whether from a conservative or liberal POV.

51st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Dump Washington Examiner Stories

You seem to suddenly be posting lots of Washington Examiner stories...I am uninterested in those postings as they are a GOP talking points pub. It's really annoying...what credibility do they have? Is Yahoo News going conservative instead of balanced? If I keep seeing this number of stories from them, I'm bailing to a different ISP. Thanks.

56th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. bring comments back

Riot declared in Portland protests after police kill man. I hope people agree that the riots and looting have nothing to do with what is going on with criminals failing to comply with police when appended. It is an excuse for criminals to spread fear among us and to divide us. This as simple as it gets. If you want to avoid interaction with police do the following: 1. do not grow up to be a criminal. 2. If caught give up and comply. 3. do not stay out until the early morning and posses a gun. Most important then…

63rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Stop spreading covid fear based propaganda

I am NOT gonna get vaccinations (SHOT) MY BODY, MY CHOICE.. Sound familiar? Nor will I wear a mask. Masks are not proven effective to stop covid. Everyone wore masks and still got COVID during the height of the Pandemic.

How about reporting on vaccination deaths and complications? They are widely reported. But that does not fit with the Globalist agenda that YAHOO reporters blindly follow.

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Reduce the volume of Washington Examiner articles

I get the Yahoo strives for balance in its articles, but the sheer volume of articles from the unprofessional, lying, horribly biased, right-wing Washington Examiner has become ridiculous. Has Yahoo been taken over by Trumpettes?

72nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. PLEASE STOP SENDING THIS NOTIFICATIONS!!!

PLEASE STOP SENDING THIS NOTIFICATIONS ABOUT THE COVID-19. PLEASE STOP. THANKS

105th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Yahoo News is just click bait

I hate your clickbait news items that require me to navigate to another clickbait news collector site. Why are you terrible?
    I hate your clickbait news items that require me to navigate to another clickbait news collector site. Just try and read your article on "piers morgan interviewing 12 y.o. hunter" Have you tried reading your own articles? Do you understand that they are painful and annoying and look like every advertising clickbait site? Do you remember when Yahoo news was an actual source of news as opposed to a clickbait generating portal? Why are you terrible?

91st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Turn off comments during Covid-19 Crisis to stop the spread of dangerous misinformation

There is a lot of dangerous misinformation being spread through the comments about Covid. Much of it contradicts WHO, Mayo Clinic, USSG's Office, etc. Just shut off the comments, at least under health related news items.

94th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Be able to rate an article.

Be able to rate an article, just as we can with the conversations now.

113th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Apollo - you now own Yahoo, please CLEAN OUT the liberal BS

An open letter to Apollo Management:

You recently took ownership of Yahoo. Please do America, and the world, a favor. PLEASE get rid of the excessive left-leaning garbage being spewed out of the platform. If you listen to Yahoo, basically the entire world is gay, Trump is the anti-Christ, and only by adopting insanely liberal progressive policies can America succeed. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Actually, Apollo should keep Yahoo Finance, Sport and Email, and dump everything else. Push all of those liberal-spewing individuals out the door, carrying their rainbow-colored boxes with them. My guess is Apollo will…

119th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Stop publishing FOX News political hit jobs as "news" - case in point - https://news.yahoo.com/biden-directed-offstage-child-toys-215746582.

You are publishing News articles from Fox News that are not news at all - they are thinly veiled hit pieces aimed to further their political right wing agenda. By re-publishing them, you become complicit in the zero sum game they are playing with the US electorate.

109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'm glad I'm not the only one missing the comments section, but you should be honest about your reason for "suspending" it.

Either start the Comments section again, or be honest to your readers about why you suspended it. The election is OVER. The winner is clear. If you want to end the rancor, at least SAY that this is your reason for ending Comments.

113th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. TERMINATE FEEDS FROM WASHINGTON EXAMINER NOW!

STEP UP YAHOO ! I point your attention to the following article from the Washington Examiner:

https://news.yahoo.com/civil-disobedience-stop-another-covid-205700587.html

Explain to me , to us, how you can actually allow such drivel?? In "better" times, such articles would be considered comical, bordering on schizophrenia. But not anymore, AS ALL YOU KNOW ALL TOO WELL.

Prioritize journalistic dignity !!!!!

116th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Why am I censored from commenting or replying?

Stop censoring Americans that don't agree with you.

119th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?