US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo News and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 649th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Tell Dylan Stableford to correct his ridiculous error in the Notre Dame fire! He said it took "two decades" to build??? Hardly!

It took 200 years to build Notre Dame Cathedral - that's two CENTURIES not two DECADES. Please have Stableford correct his embarrassing error.

649th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove the floating search bar that overlay the news page

you cant read the yahoo categories because the floating search bar overlays the top of the page

423rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. When I try to delete comments I have posted I get: "An Error Has Occurred, Please Try Again Later" and I am unable to delete them.

When I try to delete comments I have posted I get the following: "An Error Has Occurred, Please Try Again Later" and I am unable to delete my comment. How can I delete comments once I have posted?

649th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 649th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Loading problems

I do not use Yahoo News any longer because it takes way too long to load a page if it even loads at all. I use Google Search and get what I am looking for in an instant. You guys need to spend more time improving your interface and making it easier to read your posted news and information articles and less trying to reinvent the when with endless new Mail looks as they are not any better than the last! Yahoo is off my radar...as well as that of many others. And while we all know you could care…

423rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Weather of yahoo.com

Weather on yahoo.com always goes back to Sunnyvale even after I change it to my area...I want it to stay where I put it. Detect my location doesn't work

966th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I indicated that I didn't want to see Reuters news in the US News section and it made no difference!

The majority of your 'news' articles under US news are from left-leaning foreign sources such as Reuters and BBC. There have been complaints about foreign interference in the US election. I don't see how Russian interference differs from UK Op-Ed interference by trying to propagandize Americans with leftist views.

966th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. why are comments only open on some articles?

why are comments only open on some articles?
    open comments on ALL articles, not just the ones you pick and chose

966th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Put feedback back online where people can respond to the news.

Some of the news needs to be responded to. Why did you remove the feedback that we could provide to some of these stores?

966th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Comments

VERIZON has lost it's mind.
    Look at the stage 4 TDS.
    Every story is election interference of epic proportions.
    THAT'S WHY THE COMMENTS WERE REMOVED.
    They (Yahoo, AoL, Oath media and Verizon are traitors and should all be dealt with accordingly.
    You've been warned.

966th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Can Yahoo remove this fake news about American using woman in detention centre for human experiment.

This is a fake news written in Chinese based on a complain in a detention camp in Georgia. It said American using women in detention map for human experimental where patients do not anything but their ****** are removed. You can easier get the original report in English to verify. The news is entirely distorted. Please remove this from the Yahoo site, so we don't assist in creating conflicts between countries based on fake news. Thank You.

https://hk.mobi.yahoo.com/home/%E7%BE%8E%E6%8B%98%E7%95%99%E4%B8%AD%E5%BF%83%E6%BF%AB%E6%91%98%E5%A5%B3%E6%80%A7%E5%AD%90%E5%AE%AE-%E4%BA%BA%E6%AC%8A%E5%9C%98%E9%AB%94%E8%AD%B4%E8%B2%AC-173503356.html?guccounter=1

966th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. **** your goals...you wannabe liberals!

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting. This is just an excuse to kill all dialog! You can't have dialog unless you hear BOTH SIDES, YOU DUMB ! CRAM THAT UP YOUR CEO'S BUTT! But you are liberals and you wouldn't want to alienate anyone due to your actions. Well, YOUR ACTIONS HAVE! TRUMP WINS IN A LANDSLIDE DUE LIBERALS LIKE YOU ***!

966th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Your color coded US corona-virus map should indicate cases per thousand - not total cases per state.

Your color coded US corona-virus map should indicate cases per thousand - not total cases per state. It makes large populations states look much worse that is true.

966th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Fix erros vn.yahoo.com

vn.yahoo.com does not receive information from the sitemap or rss of
    Hope you see and fix this error soon

1536th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Content spamming on Yahoo news

How do we report content abuse to Yahoo News? One website is selling service to Post on Yahoo on freelancer websites and misusing the news feature. How do we prevent it?

966th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. All replies to my comments are not showing in the MY ALERTS section

I only see replies to articles I commented on hours ago. Even though I have refreshed the app and closed out of it and opened on a different device the latest replies do not show. I can look through all replies on the articles themselves and see the replies, but that is too cumbersome. Instead I used to be able to see ALL activities in the MY ALERTS section and could just click on the alert and it would take me directly to the comment. Not now. Only a few are showing in the my alerts section.

966th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Errors in home page weather link. Overall precipitation is not consistent with hourly reports. Today 70% overall but 0 for hourly.

Home page weather link for Kalamazoo, MI fails to show consistent forecasts for the day overall compared to the hourly forecasts. For example, today lists a 70% chance for precipitation for the day, but checking the hourly each one shows 0%. They should be more consistently matched.

966th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Your new platform stinks, lag, 300 over 30

Screen not loading, hung or stuck half load

966th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 966th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base