US Yahoo News

Welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Our team reviews the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fact check articles you put in news , most are lies or half truths , maybe people would stop commenting such hate

Maybe if yahoo didnt lie so much and people would not be so hateful in their comments . Do some fact checking before you post articles for people to read and comment on

318th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Put comments back on.

PUT THE COMMENTS BACK ON YOU CHICKEN! AFRAID OF COMMENTS THAT OPPOSE YOUR VIEWS.. TOUGH! IT'S AMERICA.

365th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please stop sending me updates on coronavirus

Please stop sending me updates on coronavirus

449th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bring back comments so we have a say

Bring back comments. It obvious the reason it was removed is your boy Biden was not getting love on this site.

365th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 449th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please stop promoting your race war.

Stop capitalizing the b in the word black unless it is supposed to be. Come the heck on. That would be like me doing the same with the word White. No one is better so knock the **** off.

449th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 449th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow comments

Allow comments instead of being cowards.

365th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. No twerking articles. Bring back the comments.

We don't need god awful articles about twerking celibrities. We want the comments back!

365th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 449th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. So WHY exactly is Yahoo News aligning itself with the Biden presidential campaign?

I fully understand that Yahoo News is anxious to get Joe Biden elected president (which I assume is one of the reasons why they avoid bringing up his name & his foolish gaffes altogether), but shouldn't they be practicing honest journalism instead? Yahoo News is damaging the very credibility of Yahoo as an honest source of information!

449th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. More balanced new coverage

5 year old boy shot in head by felon, this happened in North Carolina. You might think about coverage?

449th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Real news????

Disgusted by you and Yahoo news! Where is the real reporting? A five year old Caucasian boy was riding his bike in Wilson Co. North Carolina when the adult black neighbor living next door put a gun to his head and executed him! Is your political bias so bad that you ignore this?

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please keep your "Survey" limited to maximum of one week!

Because of so many important issues in the news these days please resume your Comment Section ASAP! It is especially important for Trump supporters like myself to defend the misinformation presented on Yahoo News on a daily basis. It is highly important that readers receive opposing information daily via Comments in order to give them a balanced and fact-based picture of what's actually transpiring in the news. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

449th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please give your readers more options in customizing the news feed.

I would like to get rid of the "Celebrity" topic but there is no way to do it. Right now you give people "See less from" option regarding the source but not the theme.

67th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Why does Yahoo News suck so BAD!!!!!!!! LIBERAL LEFT WACKOS!!!!!!!

Why does Yahoo News suck so BAD!!!!!!!! LIBERAL LEFT WACKOS!!!!!!! Congress should look at Yahoo as well!

449th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 547th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bring back your comments section. I have quit reading or visiting Yahoo since you took them away!

Yahoo is a terrible news site for accuracy of a story...the only thing that made reading your hack stories tolerable were reading the comments at the bottom...I have not returned to Yahoo since you removed them...obviously done to put out your left leaning foolish stories with no response...I have found better news sites since I left...

449th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 547th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Horrifying "Karen" Masks

Please take down your article about horrifying "Karen" masks. My partner is a middle-aged white woman and she finds this deeply unsettling as do I and I don't find it funny that the author is making a joke out of it. It's meant to belittle people like my partner and perpetuate a narrative that these women are angry and hostile.

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base