US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo News and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Since we can't ask questions or make comments to clarify or question your editors about the facts or lack of who,what, where, when and why i

since we cant ask questions or clarify your writer's stories through question of "who, what, why, when, and how" which seems to be sorely missing in most stories.....I'd like a follow up to Christopher Wilson's story on the 3.5 trillion dollar legislation to create a "safety net" by addressing (or at least asking) what throwing money at education, healthcare, and all of the other spending in the bill will accomplish when there is absolutely no effort to actually control or reduce costs of those problems......more money through government spending is NOT (and has never) going to make anything more affordable…

443rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Journalistic Integrity

Dear Yahoo, you took away the ability for commenters to weigh in on your stories, all in the name of a safer environment and because a lot of users are conservatives who disagree with your left leaning bias.
    You, Kardashian every story or use Huffpost who start with a bias headline and then use biased twitter responses filled with obscenities that commenters were not allowed to use, and your readers let you hear about it.

You have done a grave and divisive thing. Your email users, should be a reminder to you of teh diversity you provide services to and…

146th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The "NHL News" has disappeared from my home page and it can no longer be found when trying toads new content!!! What gives. Please fix this!

The "NHL News" has disappeared from my home page and it can no longer be found when trying to add new content!!! What gives. Please fix this!

443rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I hate your F......g clickbate news items

Join the real news people. Get out of junior high school

443rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please do not show me any more about this fake news I do not want to know anything about the Coronavirus

Please do not show me anything about the Coronavirus I do not want to know anyting that Biden has to say or anybody else that states the coronavirus attack

443rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Best Essay Writing services for U.S. colleges!!!!

Hey! Yahoo recommend: Best Essay Writing services for U.S. colleges: https://www.yahoo.com/now/7-best-college-essay-writing-095300888.html ! You need to recommend it for your students! Only TOP Rated writing companies, that write high quality essays and other paper types!!!

443rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Dark Theme for Yahoo pages?

Is it possible to have a dark theme for yahoo pages? A dark theme would be awesome as it would be easier on the eyes. Having a setting to toggle it light or dark be a good idea. What any of you think?

286th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Prophetic News

“The Prophetess Nancy”

Prophet Proof

I started my “Medium For God” Prophet reporting in 2009 when I developed the gift of writing for Holy spirits and much of what I reported has come to be sadly known and said by others.

In 2009 I reported sex slavery is run by an organized crime antichrist ring who take people by force through the Government helplessly.
    I reported that babies and children are taken helplessly by Child Protective Services to sex slavery.

Senator Nancy Schaefer explained in 2010 “ a chattel slavery ring is being run through CPS”.

Senator Nancy Schaffer YouTube:

443rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 161st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 443rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Penalize Kyle Busch for hitting pace car, he should get a penalty. Why HMS drivers and not JGR driver??

Why has Kyle Busch not been penalized for hitting the pace car and you penalize Hendrick Motor Sports drivers for an error on their part. JGR driver Kyle Busch should get a penalty, he blatantly hit the pace car, that is a no no in Nascar. Where is the fairness there??

443rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bring the comment section back. Stop pandering to the blacks and Biden and Kamala Harris.

More truth about China, Russia, COVID and UFO's etc. Thank you!

286th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Comment Section…..

Yahoo says “ Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting.”

The simple translation is that Yahoo wants you to believe them and only them. No one else’s opinion matters. Eventually this will backfire as we can all see what’s happening to “cancel club” and “woke”.
    “Me Too” fizzled out, people will smarten up eventually.

JUST MY HUMBLE OPINION.

286th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Tell the whole story or at least all the facts

1. When discussing a crime story (murder or assault) and you mention "the police are looking for a male, of this height, this weight, wearing this color clothes" don't you add RACE also. Not just for blacks but whites, orientals, everyone. It's something to help identify a person by and makes it easier to find them. ARE YOU THAT SCARED, HAS JOURNALISM FELL THAT FAR that you are scared to report facts as they are. It's disgusting.
    2. Why not when listing political articles make it a rule to list the political party of each person mentioned.
    286th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. government open to public of ALIEN issues and government alliance with and not saying threatening

said all in header. what's the government hiding from the public, they have found ways of using ALIEN hardware saying upgrades by companies

443rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 443rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Guess Who is making NFT's

The Balloon boy Falcon Heene in Florida is making cryptocurrency NFT's called Crypto Junk, about penises. It's really him, I saw his picture in the about section. https://www.cryptojunks.club/
    You guys should do a story on him and see what he is up to.
    Susan

443rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Time to remove the christo-fascist outlets like National Review, and the Washington Examiner

I understand you are going for the rd nek dollar, but these media outlets are pure idiocy.

443rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Provide option to hide (not show) certain news categories (celebrity, politics, etc.) from the homepage.

I find celebrity news are annoying. Please provide an option to disable/hide/not show them in the Yahoo homepage.

286th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. get ride of your FAKE news.

Why do you people try to fake **** like you have a so-called news network. Over half of the people you have work at home, most on their parents computer. One of those edited wrote a story on Global Warming that was 100% false. You don't let people reply or voice the truth to your BS storied, You just want to post your pure propaganda. Oh, tell those little snowflake liberals that it is SUMMER, it is suppose to be HOT!!!! Are they complete idiots.1980 Texas, before the fake BS global Warm BS. We have over 40 days of 100…

861st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base