Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

251 results found

1. Every day I choose “Show Less from…”

Every day I choose “Show Less from…” Out, The Advocate, and other publications promoting a sexual political agenda, and yet it is these very publications that are at the top of my newsfeed on your top page.

When your users choose “Show Less from…,” then please actually show less articles from those publications.

Thank you

646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Learn better grammar, someone check them before posting & spelling is essential

OMG you obviously don't have editors reading articles before they're posted. The worst grammar & spelling ever on the last 4 I tried to read. I just closed them. I hate bad grammar & terrible spelling. Get it right or stop posting on issues you're really very biased on. It's too much OK? Just stop it! I don't really care about your opinion, just state the facts not your liberal biased opinions. Those don't really make your point.

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bring back comments.

I only come to Yahoo to see if comments are back. I do all of my internet browsing on Google now; until Yahoo fixes this.

475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The entire country has an overwhelming disgust of yahoo news and this feeling has become so strong it can only get worse.

We already know you could careless about what damage it does to the country to only employ the highly racist anti-white extremists that now infest the completely non credible satire company that Yahoo is now. That's all I have nothing else.

646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 297th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. get rid of articles form the Washington Examiner

please find a more neutral source for you information other than the Washington Examiner. they are not fair and balanced in their articles or coverage.

235th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. CONGRESS BETTER PUT DOWN THE 5TH & ENACT DA 25TH OR THEY'LL BE LEFT AT THE AIRPORT WIT DA FAKE DEMS ?

CONGRESS BETTER PUT DOWN THE 5TH & ENACT DA 25TH OR THEY'LL BE LEFT AT THE AIRPORT WIT DA FAKE DEMS ?

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Maybe turn the.comments section back on

Maybe turn the.comments section back on

475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. please stop video ads from running...

please stop video ads from automatically starting. with 2 ads running at the same time AND the video i'm trying to ACTUALLY watch at the same time it slows my pc down a lot. plus if a video is STOPPED it shouldn't automatically start up again 5 seconds later when you scroll to the next part of the article's section.

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. You allow users to say "i do not want to see content like this" for ads, why not articles? cant trash Trump, dont want to read about him

you allow website viewers to select option "I do not want to see content like this" for advertisements. I think it would improve Yahoo! content if we could do the same for News Articles, personally, I don't want to see content on Trump, Covid, Black Lives Matter, or Me2 movements. If I cant comment, personally I would prefer not seeing it.

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please allow us the ability to remove the huffpost from our feed

I don't want specific news sources in my viewing experience. Why can't we pick and choose? Also, I am unable to vote. I'm signed in and I am unable to vote. ???

646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I want to remove news feed from ribbon. I do not want these pop ups. Please provide information on how to remove.

I want to remove news feed from ribbon. I do not want these pop ups. Please provide information on how to remove

475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. New Ecological Strategy Actually Focused on the Offending Parties!

The Polar Ice-Cap Melt-Off should have elevated the Sea-level, but did not. -There-from, some measure of the Ecological Disaster threatening the Planet IS being caused by the Fukishima-Daiichi China Syndrome; -or the Nuclear Terrorism activity of the Corporations and Governments that stole Ten Trillion Dollars of eBook Royalty Revenue to de-fund Authors while blaming the Media for their legal woes, and attempted to become more-threatening by way of their development of Atomic Weapons. -In Washington State, as an example of this oversight, the soil temperature is so-elevated that the fruit tree's blossom in early-January [please note that the perma-frost layer…

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Since we can't ask questions or make comments to clarify or question your editors about the facts or lack of who,what, where, when and why i

since we cant ask questions or clarify your writer's stories through question of "who, what, why, when, and how" which seems to be sorely missing in most stories.....I'd like a follow up to Christopher Wilson's story on the 3.5 trillion dollar legislation to create a "safety net" by addressing (or at least asking) what throwing money at education, healthcare, and all of the other spending in the bill will accomplish when there is absolutely no effort to actually control or reduce costs of those problems......more money through government spending is NOT (and has never) going to make anything more affordable…

646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The "NHL News" has disappeared from my home page and it can no longer be found when trying toads new content!!! What gives. Please fix this!

The "NHL News" has disappeared from my home page and it can no longer be found when trying to add new content!!! What gives. Please fix this!

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please do not show me any more about this fake news I do not want to know anything about the Coronavirus

Please do not show me anything about the Coronavirus I do not want to know anyting that Biden has to say or anybody else that states the coronavirus attack

646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Read about comments.

The reason for the deletion of the comments section is because the comments were red pilling was to many of the sheeple. When a news article has hundreds of comments calling it out as all lies and propaganda its much harder to push society in the direction their narratives are meant to push them.

Example for the jab articles, imagine if they didn't remove the comments about the health problems the jab has caused them, or all the links to documents deaths from the jabs. They would have never been able to inject those toxic jabs into as many people…

201st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Best Essay Writing services for U.S. colleges!!!!

Hey! Yahoo recommend: Best Essay Writing services for U.S. colleges: https://www.yahoo.com/now/7-best-college-essay-writing-095300888.html ! You need to recommend it for your students! Only TOP Rated writing companies, that write high quality essays and other paper types!!!

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base