US Yahoo News

Welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Our team reviews the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1136th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. DUMBASSES, bring back the comments !!!

DUMBASSES, bring back the comments !!!

145th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Put back the comment section of news yahoo because the story is usually wrong!!

put the comment section back!! Its the only reason I even use yahoo at all!!!

259th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Very disappointed about removing the readers comments

I remember the first day I accessed the Internet back in 1993 in the computer lab of U. of Houston. Yahoo.com was probably my first site to browse. Since then and for 27 years now, Yahoo has been "home" to me, the place where I go to find out what is happening around the world. I literally spend hours on your different sites every single week.

Removing the readers comments from your news article was one of the worst decisions you have made. It took away 90% of the value of the site. I have been so mad and disappointed…

545th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Put Comment Section Back

Since you removed the comment section, I no longer go to Yahoo News as a source. That was the best aspect you had to differentiate from other biased news source.

545th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bring back Comments section

Bring back reader's comments.

127th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Just checking in regarding comment section

When will the survey be complete and we get the comment section back. I miss the absurdity of it all. And this is prime time as the election is getting closer. PLEASE bring back soon.

545th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. comments section

with you comment section you were unique, with out it just one of the 1000s of news sites..bring it back please...

315th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. If our voice was really important to you, the comment section would not have been dismantled.

If our voices were really that important to Yahoo, the comment section would not have been dismantled.

1136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Stop trying to be Idea Moderators and Restore the Comments Section

I am really angry at Yahoo beyond words for this ‘moratorium’ on comments. I would have wanted to post a comment on innumerable current events over the past two weeks, yet I was unable to do so because some prude at Verizon got their knickers in a knot over bad internet language while staying strangely silent over the erosion of American civil liberties by an obscene Trump administration. Most public school 5th grade teachers have the required skill set to moderate plucky kids effectively. Maybe Verizon should start sending their overpaid executive committee members to behavioral modification training seminars where…

1136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. put comments back

Will yahoo keep the comment section down until AFTER the Nov vote? thus stiffling any political comments or views? Seems you have had long enough to achieve the goal you wanted by now. Maybe this is how yahoo decided to act neutral, to please the politicians?

545th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Losing your Clicks?

Hey Yahoo, are you starting to feel the pain of losing all those viewers?
    I just stopped in to see if the comments were back.
    I'm posting this comment and then heading back over to WAPO.

766th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fact check articles you put in news , most are lies or half truths , maybe people would stop commenting such hate

Maybe if yahoo didnt lie so much and people would not be so hateful in their comments . Do some fact checking before you post articles for people to read and comment on

315th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bring back the comment section

Bring back the comments. Most of them didn't fit your narrative, hence the reason for removing them. Yahoo sucks and your news is opinion based propaganda that I read for entertainment. I'd love to actually meet a Yahoo employee one day so I could give you a piece of my mind. You are a disgrace to the USA. TRUMP 2020 sugarbitches.
    Thanks and have a great day

201st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. common sense

I made a suggestion to the lincoln project that if 50 to 75 billionaires were to donate 2 to 3 billion each and buy the post office it would solve everything. and it would not affect them in any way shape or form because they would make the money back the next day.Look at Jeff's ex-wife who donate over a billion dollars and made it back the next day. We need more things like this to be put out .

1136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Get rid of the Russian trolls. We want comments back. Why stifle participation because of Russians??

Russia is a failed state. The only way they can compete with us is to bring us down. Putin employs hundreds of trolls to spread lies and conspiracies to make Americans doubt their democracy.

Russia is our biggest enemy. Tell Yahoo to find a way to weed out Russian trolls

766th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Resume allowing comments on articles and editorials, if you don't care what others think they won't care what you think.

Resume allowing comments on articles and editorials, if you don't care what others think they won't care what you think.

448th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Remove The Black Lives Matter Tab

Remove the Black Lives Matter Tab from the yahoo home page.
    I find it offensive this Terrorist organization is given a platform.
    Don't tell me its their 1st amendment rights, or you would not have removed the comments.

287th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. allow comments

your "comments" section was the ONLY forum where thoughts DIRECTLY related to published news articles was available
    every opinion, from the patently absurd, ignorant, anti-American rants to thoughtful, moderately worded, aspirational missives was allowed ... and NECESSARY
    only with that full range of comments (unrestricted by such nonsense as "tweet" length" or only specific responses to a lone posting) is our citizenry able to gauge and react to what many are thinking

766th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base