US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo News and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would like more articles fact checking the lies by public officials.

Never before has there been so much inaccurate and misleading information coming out the mouth and media accounts of our political leaders. The leader count on making making outrageous lies and moving on without being held accountable. Please focus more attention to fact checking and uncovering the truth.

142nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Put back the comments section before the november election

It's a shame Yahoo can't even hide the real reason they took away the comments and admit why they actually did this.

I can almost guarantee right after the election ends that the comment section will be back up within one week after the election.

233rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bring back comments

Bring back comments!

233rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. you can improve Yahoo News by being more honest and balanced. you can also restore the comment sections. People need to hear both sides.

you can improve Yahoo News by being more honest and balanced. you can also restore the comment sections. People need to hear both sides.

I know that as a leftwing media outlet you will post bias stories, but you should let the truth be told by those that want to reply.

263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. restore the comments section. I do not post but enjoy reading peoples views. Let me know if you restore them, I will return to your site.

Restore the comments section. I do not post but enjoy reading peoples views. Let me know if you restore them, I will return to your site. Thank you

233rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 233rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. corona virus

Have a small box on the top of all pages that shows the total number of corona virus cases in the US, the number of deaths, and the % death per confirmed cases. Can possibly add time/date stamp.

Completely revamp corona virus page, show above, show US map with cases, US map with deaths, table listing all states and territories with cases, deaths, percentage, map and table showing just cases and deaths of unknown origin to show reflect community spreading, can make this a heat map to show intensity like done for weather.

Can hire me PhD to edit.

233rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. My opinion is that your Comments to news stories have resulted in a deeply divided country. Pleading that you end them.

The Comments area to your news stories has resulted in a very divided American public. You may have meant well originally, but the name-calling, abusive attacks, and an open invitation to foreign bots have undermined any good that you intended. As an American, I strongly suggest removing Comments for the good of discourse in this country.

233rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please stop headlining everything AOC says.

I know she's a media darling, but she's been in Congress for only four months. What makes her opinions, thoughts and ideas so darn important?

233rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 184th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Return the comments sections now, not after the election.

Return the comments sections now, not after the election. Yahoo News is attempting to be partisan.

263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Remove The Black Lives Matter Tab

Remove the Black Lives Matter Tab from the yahoo home page.
    I find it offensive this Terrorist organization is given a platform.
    Don't tell me its their 1st amendment rights, or you would not have removed the comments.

263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Yahoo lies

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for democrats to read the lies we print over the truth and interests and passions. In order to in order to keep our community experience, for Democrats only we are suspending comments on all articles that don't fit our Democrat adjenda.

263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. How about making the comments and responses section available...

Every other news or feature site has a comments and response section available to readers at the end of the article...can't seem to access one on Yahoo News...

263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. DATA and SCIENCE comparing INFLUENZA and COVID 19

Wed, Mar 18 at 10:42 AM
    This Doctor is telling you you have the panic pandemic not the reality based influenza normal threat that is much more totally important.

Any death and sickness is too much. But what should the USA prioritize?

See Johns Hopkins web sites.

C19 world cases: 207,000. Deaths 8,000 = 3.8% of diagnosed cases. Data is of poor quality confounded by testing rates, selection of tested subjects etc. Not good science guys.

Numbers of undiagnosed & mild infections, just like influenza, presenting as a sniffle or common cold or URI. There is no such thing as…

263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Report on March for Life, Washington DC, 2020

Gosh, this was a massive event, the largest outdoor rally of the past year!I was there and am dismayed by the media's blind eye. Please post this link in your news section: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/time-lapse-video-shows-massive-turnout-for-2020-march-for-life. The sheer number of participants is newsworthy, regardless of the cause. Thank you.

263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Need Variety

I was checking out Yahoo Science and a full 80% of the articles are rehashing news of the virus from Wuhan. That's nice to know - but it doesn't justify being 80% of the news available on the Science page. A couple stories are fine, but unless we're getting hit by a killer asteroid, no single topic should ever get more than 1/3 of the stories.

263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stop Suppressing conservative voices during the election by disabling comments to clearly false, misleading and biased articles.

It is clear you are suppressing free speech, especially that of conservative views during the election by disabling comments. Many articles are false, misleading and clearly biased. The comments section is where people can point out bias and incorrect facts clearly missed by you pro liberal editors.

289th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. stop liberalism!!!!!!!!

STOP PUSHING LIBERAL LEFT ****!!!

289th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please return the comments options

Comments give the articles you post some meaning, without the comments, they become meaningless.

289th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base