US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Loud ****** music over videos, Auto plays commercials then something goes wrong with video.

Oh, what ever happened to verbal commentary on a NEWS video. Instead we are forever treated to ****** overtly loud, ******, elevator music That has nothing to do with said video or news story. WHY?
    All of your ads play fine but the videos themselves don't. Why?
    I can barely see my full mail window because of all the ads in the side bar. Do better Yahoo. Do better.

240th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Consider closing the KNOWledge gap between HotHouseEarth and reversing global warming. Fox news can blow dog whistle unassisted.

I doubt that more than 1% of clients are aware of several bills NOW in US House that seek to address climate change. Beyond Green New Deal, clients may be interested in the health, jobs, balance of trade and economic stimulus of H.R.763 - Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act. Even more, clients may be interested in 763's monthly check.

240th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. There are way too many Game of Thrones articles!

It seems that almost every other news story/article has something to do with Game of Thrones. I have never even opened or searched for a single Game of Thrones thing. Why am I being inundated with so much?! I am extremely not interested and would be much more interested in actual news articles than to be constantly bombarded with Game of Thrones. Yet, there is no place where I can change my preferences. That is bad. We should be able to input preferences as to what we would like to read.

84th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please stop headlining everything AOC says.

I know she's a media darling, but she's been in Congress for only four months. What makes her opinions, thoughts and ideas so darn important?

143rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Stop posting AOC articles. She's not earned the spotlight.

AOC is being presented as a leading Democrat voice when in fact she's a freshman Rep. who has yet to earn the platform she has been given. Granted her opponents are helping to give her a platform buy reacting to the press she's been given. She is a novelty at best.

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please stop changing the Financials

The Financial data was great before someone on your end decided to improve what did not need improving. The "High/Low" for the day is not required by everyone under "MY HOLDINGS", please all editing of this, it would help greatly.

Thank you,
    Douglas Duggar

240th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Start reporting the truth for a change.......

Yahoo...how can yahoos improve the news reporting.....tell the truth......

111th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Colored text in videos

From your home page, I see news videos in a small window in the lower right corner. Your editors have applied the description "MUST WATCH" to these videos. I am colorblind, and it appears that the text appears in two or more colors. The colors make it hard for me to read the text. It would be better if you would just stick to one color. White is the color that works best for me.

240th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make it easier (i.e. POSSIBLE) for us to track our comments on various articles.

Why can't we track our own comments? I guess I am not going to comment again until this is fixed.

165th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 143rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Can you place waff48 weather & news apps on please?

Could you please place WAFF48 weather or their news app on you yahoo tv store please? Because you don't have that or any Alabama state app on the app listing. Thanks in advance.

240th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 84th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop redirecting to Yahoo News App page when trying to look at previous posts. We can't access the replies when you do that.

When trying to go to previous posts, instead of going to the post, I get redirected to a page about the Yahoo App. I have the Yahoo News app and still can't access the previous posts there. I'd rather be able to access it from my PC. But, we should be able to access it from both. Especially if you're going to continue to redirect us to the App download page whenever we click on a previous post. It's extremely frustrating!

165th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please remove the ridiculous click-bait from your news lists ... the Media is having a hard enough time dealing with Fake News accusations!

Please remove the ridiculous click-bait from your news lists ... the Media is having a hard enough time dealing with Fake News accusations!

106th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Post full and accurate stories

Coverage of the Northern Nevada murders done by illegal immigrant, the weapons he stole from victims, and the police ignoring his report about stolen gun. If these murders happened with citizens and guns acquired legally it would be on every liberal and conservative cite...how are we not seeing this all over the news? how does an illegal immigrant kill 4 people and it's not being screamed from the rafters or at least every news outlet? thank goodness he lived in Carson City because Reno is a "sanctuary city". 4 people dead, guns stolen, police reports filed and ignored, illegal immigrant…

124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Gilet jaune

France on fire for 2 months and zero to little news. That's intentional suppression of information. Do your job, report news, all of it.

124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Yahoo News Exclusive links to Matt Bai and Michael Isikoff need to change.

These links are so stale and offer nothing of interest to warrant clicking on them again.

189th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Offer TEXT ONLY Yahoo News!

Every time I land on Yahoo to browse the news, within seconds this notice appears: "This webpage is using significant memory. Closing it may improve the responsiveness of your computer."

I suspect this is due to all the unstoppable videos that bombard users. It's so bad that when clicking on a video that looks interesting, audio from auto-playing videos drown out audio from the selected video. Equally annoying, most all video are merely s-l-o-w recaps of abbreviated points from the written stories. Third Graders who read slowly can STILL read the articles in less time than it takes to slog…

165th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. GIF's are completely one sided.

How do I upload a GIF? Type Trump in the GIF search and there is an endless amount of negative Trump GIF's. Type Obama, Pelosi or Schumer and there is an endless amount of positive and glowing GIFs. Is this what Yahoo consider impartial? This needs to be corrected or removed.

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. ADD LOCAL NEWS TO THE NEWS FEED

WHY WAS THIS STOPPED? YOU CAN'T FILL THE HOME PAGE WITH CURRENT NEWS SO WHY NOT GIVE US BACK OUR LOCAL NEWS? ONLY SO MANY TIMES WE CAN READ THE SAME NEWS ARTICLES.

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base