US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 240th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. What happened to the 'Financial News' tap on the Yahoo Home Page? It's gone today.

What happened to the 'Financial News' tap on top of the Yahoo Home Page? It's gone today.

240th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Put a dedicated Yahoo! News search box on the Yahoo! News home page instead of,or along with,the normal Yahoo! search box.

As title suggest. Implement a dedicated Yahoo! News search box at Yahoo! News home page.

143rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Gewt rid of the abnoxious "music.

Get rid of the obnoxious "music" that plays with some stories. Makes the story unreadable. I click right off the story if that horrible music starts to play.

124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. improve yahoo news? get rid of Bai and Isikoff two liberal hacks from Obama era

or just shutdown yahoo news, but keep yahoo finance. Keep Stephanie Sy, I still remember her holding back tears in 2016. Although she is another liberal reporter, I think she is more genuine than hacks and has-beens at HuffPo and yahoo news

80th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Haiti right now.

Real issue going on right now for people to know about is at Port Au'Prince, Haiti. Are you going to report on what's happening!?

189th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. What is your plan to stop harassment on the message boards? Is there a way you can block a person? Mute doesn't help, blocking does.

A 'block' feature needs to be implemented - there are some trolls who have been harassing others for years now, and there's no way to stop them.

95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. DO NOT PROMOTE GUN DEBATES ON WHICH GUN IS BETTER. NO MORE GUN NEWS IN THE SPORTS OR OTHER SECTIONS. STOP IT. SHAME SHAME SHAME!

NO MORE STORIES ON YAHOO ASKING FOR GUN DEBATE AS TO WHICH GUN IS BETTER. NO MORE GUN STORIES ABOUT GOOD GUNS. IT'S THE SAME AS A FREE AD FOR THE MANUFACTURER. NO MORE GUN BRAND PROMOTIONS. THIS IS POOR JUDGEMENT AND AFFECTS OUR SAFETY. SHAME ON YAHOO. SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fix your comments section on the news page, the thing freezes up all the time.

Fix your comments section on the news page, the thing freezes up all the time.

189th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stop covering the British royal family. Enough is enough. Don't give a **** about them.

Stop covering the British royal family. Enough is enough. Don't give a **** about them. Nobody cares for them useless queens, kings, princes and their wives....PLEASE ERADICATE YAHOO NEWS OF THESE POMPOUS AND TIRESOME IDIOTS....THAAAANK YOUUUUUU.

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Remove comments section

You've lost control of your comments section - it's packed with obviously automated bots spewing political slogans everywhere. Slogans which just so happen to be nearly identical to the drivel groups like the Russians spew all over Twitter. Whatever anti-bot safeguards you have in place, they are completely inadequate.

Once you consider how little the comments section adds to the experience - except, I suppose, as a source of propaganda that can be made to appear as if it comes from a variety of humans who perfectly agree with you - the obvious move seems to be simply getting rid…

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Start fixing problems rather than closing the issues!

I hate hitting next, waiting for a dozen adds to load, hit next, read a single line, hit next wait again for adds etc.......I never have gotten to the end of a story, I give up with the adds first!

143rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. audio alerts

Allow the user to receive silent alerts

240th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How do I get my historical yahoo comments to be listed as latest to oldest

how do i change my historical comments to be listed as latest to oldest?

240th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. STOP WITH ALL TRUMP AND KAVANAUGH ARTICLES IN MY FEED I WANT FUN AND ENTERTAINING!!

EVERYDAY COUNTLESS ARTICLES ABOUT TRUMP AND KAVANAUGH, i KNOW WHO i'M VOTING FOR!
    I WANT FUN AND ENTERTAINING ARTICLES LIKE THE KARDASHIAN'S AND FAMILY THINGS.
    pLEASE TAKE POLITICS OUT OF MY NEWSFEED!!

124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 240th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Less gangster and murder stories

The better sides what is happening in the U.S. and the world .

240th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fairness

SO many articles from the Huffington Post yet none from Drudge or NewsBusters???? What's up with that???

26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base