US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Funnel Layout

Get rid of it. The previous layout provided more features/articles at once while this one starts mildly strong then quickly reduces to a funnel with a pre-arranged string of articles hand picked for a particular outcome.

160th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 334th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yahoo news article comment box "POST" icon precariously placed next to the down arrow

The "POST" (COMMENT) icon at the end of all of the Yahoo news articles, is extremely close to the down icon where you can scroll up and down as you write and edit your comment before posting. If I don't hover my little mouse arrow all the way to the extreme right side of the down arrow it will post my comment before i'm ready. Basically it is extremely hard and precarious to try to even use the up and down icons, most especially the down icon arrow if I want to scroll up and then back DOWN again while…

334th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. A Block button

A block button to prevent other users from seeing your posts, going into your post history and continuously attacking you everywhere you go would be incredibly useful. The mute button stops you from seeing people's posts but it obviously doesn't stop others from seeing your posts and post history. People with ill will just goes through your post history and constantly attack you even after you mute them.

Cutting off interaction between two very hostile parties with a block button will save everyone a headache in the short and long term. It will also improve the article comments section tremendously.

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  27 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 264th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Report on March for Life, Washington DC, 2020

Gosh, this was a massive event, the largest outdoor rally of the past year!I was there and am dismayed by the media's blind eye. Please post this link in your news section: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/time-lapse-video-shows-massive-turnout-for-2020-march-for-life. The sheer number of participants is newsworthy, regardless of the cause. Thank you.

133rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Need Variety

I was checking out Yahoo Science and a full 80% of the articles are rehashing news of the virus from Wuhan. That's nice to know - but it doesn't justify being 80% of the news available on the Science page. A couple stories are fine, but unless we're getting hit by a killer asteroid, no single topic should ever get more than 1/3 of the stories.

151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 334th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. "BACK TO TOP" BUTTON.....PLLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!!!

"BACK TO TOP" BUTTON.....PLLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!!!

334th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Place and Time stamps for stories. Identify who, what, where when for photos. Thanks

Place and Time stamps for stories. Identify who, what, where when for photos. Thanks

264th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Get British news and sports OFF of Yahoo's American news and sports and Vice Versa!!!!!!!

Most Americans could not tell you where Newcastle, Liverpool or even Offord Darcy is but you plug them into the American news day after day. And exactly how many Americans understand the game of cricket???????

334th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Get your sex crazed people to put real news on the home page rather than who showed their butt where

Get your sex crazed people to put real news on the home page rather than who showed their butt where. You people are sickening us all with that ****. You also need to fix the sign in, it starts on one application then switches to another. You have to type your email twice.

221st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Remove trash articles re: butts, breasts, wardrobe fails, bikinis. Boring and shallow. If we click off it should stay off.

Yahoo has become more and more trashy. Do you only employ ****** teen boys. Its always about women's butts, breasts, bikinis. Sexist garbage. Enough. If I click do not show, I don't want to see it again. Get a life. Tired of Celebrity trash too.

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. REMOVE TRENDING ALERTS

i can't find a way to stop them and I don't like have to click them off all the time!

334th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Delete multiple comments at once, Rather than 1 at a time

Allow a user's comments to be displayed in large numbers so they can be selected in groups or en masse (like with Yahoo's e-mail folders) and deleted.

334th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 221st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 334th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Recognize anniversary of President Kennedy's assassination

A major historical event event happend 56 years ago today that changed a nation and a generation: the assassination of President Kennedy. Ask anyone who is from that era and they can describe exactly where they were and what they were doing when they heard that news.

334th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add a state or country flag icon of postie

It is great to read the yahoo and I love reading people's post. it would be great to see what state or country the postie is posting from. by adding a State or Country flag icon and name of country of the user.

334th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Yahoo News Videos Don't Match their Headline or Story

Attach the video associated with a story you post or don't attach a video at all. Nearly all of the videos associated with news stories on My Yahoo have nothing to do with the headline and story of their respective news piece.

189th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base