US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo News leaning left

Under current Yahoo leadership I have witnessed a distinct tilt to the left in reporting, story selection. It is imperative that your news pages reflect a unbiased and balanced reportage. At the moment they do not! You have strayed from the tenets of journalism in favor of endorsing a left leaning ideology. As a long time Yahoo fan I am disappointed. You have taken sides and are now alienating over one half of the US population. Big mistake.

1st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  409 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Less articles about children being abused

Please post less news articles about children being physically and/or sexually abused. I can't browse Yahoo News without seeing disturbing headlines involving children. It's traumatizing even for your readers to hear these stories.

29th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. prefer to read content and do not need the video all the time

I actually prefer to read content and do not need the video all the time, give viewers the choice. It blows my mind, Yahoo has a good product.

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fake, Biased News Sources

More and more I am reading inflammatory articles written by suspect news sources about the President and Democratic figures. Though Yahoo has been my homepage since at least 1995, I am about to rip Yahoo from my daily usage. I cannot subscribe to such drivel, falsehood, and political propaganda. Yahoo is quickly turning into Fox News.

32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 191st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sane editing needed. Put essential stories first in categories with a way to go to extended news.

Editors make a valuable contribution to the news. Once upon a time you had 5 top articles from various categories--national--international--politics--science--etc. and a way to go deeper for those interested. Now you have a chaotic mix of gossip and trivia, sports and opinion along with the news. Human interest articles are good at times--but when my time is limited the chaos is appalling.

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Stop spreediscount.com from taking over my internet.

Spreediscount.com has hijacked my yahoo account six times today with a no exit web control. I have to close down and reset to get back on. Should I go back to my previous news source?

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base