Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

202 results found

1. Stop trying to do me a favor!

I wish to have my PC connected to Yahoo.com, and not to Yahoo.de! ! ! !
    I am am an American Citizen and wish to have access to Yahoo Groups in the USA. I wish you would tell who ever who is doing it, to stop connecting me to Yahoo "Deutschland"! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! That is not what I signed up for many years ago.! ! ! ! ! ! ! And my want's and wishes haven't changed since then! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Swear words headlines? Totally inappropriate.

A headline asked if it was ever OK to F**** on the first date. Stop it. My kids use this service. It needs to be a safe space for families. Your values are trash. Stop this now.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. You are 100% correct, people should not be abusive, but everytime I post something, I always get an abusive responses back. I will defend

I agree 100% about abusive Rhetoric, When I post a comment and I get an abusive response back, I will defend myself and my position. If I can not do this then I will just bow out of the entire comment participation.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please stop all the hateful comments about Michelle Obama.

It's almost like you are doing it on purpose. Just stop allowing comments on stories that you know will produce hateful feedback.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Clean Up Headline Language

Today, July 10, Yahoo News' home page included this headline: "21 Cartoons That Are Systematically *********." It is inappropriate to use the "f" word in your headlines. Surely Yahoo has language filters that can detect and eliminate inappropriate words like the "f" word. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. .. TRUMP .. GOVERNMENT GONNA SEE BY .. CITIZEN PEOPLE U.S. STANDARD LAND WORLD .. FROM NOW. THAT WHAT HE DID AND HIS IDEA AND OPINIONS .LEK.

.. TRUMP .. COULD SEE YOURSELF BY .. INTERNATIONAL CITIZEN PEOPLE EDUCATION MODERN LIVE INSTANT STANDARD LAND WORLD U.S.A. FROM NOW TO NOW. THAT WHAT HE DID AND HIS IDEA AND OPINIONS FOR THE LAND WORLD. WE ARE CITIZEN PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. NOW. AND WE HAVE TO READY IN ANY KIND OF THE LAND WORLD. THAT WHAT WE HAVE TO DO AND ..READY.. FOR THE PROBLEM AND WITH SOMEONE LIKE ..TRUMP .. FOR BETTER IN .. KIND ..EVERY WHERE FROM NOW.
    LOVE THEM FROM .. LEK BERGES ..
    JESUS's live FROM .. CROSS .. IN TO THIS LIVE ''…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. submist rss to vn.yahoo.com ?

submist rss to vn.yahoo.com ?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I find your Guidelines for comments on Yahoo offensive, how dare you attempt to strip free speech from thecomment section.

I find your Guidelines for comments on Yahoo offensive, how dare you attempt to strip free speech from the comment section.

As a news organization you should embrace free speech, as we not interested in YOUR version of correct speech.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. More professionalism - Less PROFANITY!

This is twice this week that yo have allowed your news contributors to take the lowbrow approach and use profanity in your headlines and stories. First 'using the Lord's Name in Vain' (Comey headline) thus disregarding and offending Christians, and now using profanity today in describing Jar Jar Binks in an item about his imminent demise. It's bad enough that most of what you offer is non-news and sensationalism, worse yet that you pander to the gay minority by giving them disproportionately high coverage, but is it too much to ask that you at least try to act like professionals…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Today's march in Washington is PRO-LIFE. NOT pro-abortion which you disrespectfully call it in your headline.

Today's march in Washington is PRO-LIFE. NOT pro-abortion which you disrespectfully call it in your headline.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Why is pro-life called anti-abortion, but pro-abortion is called pro-choice?

This type of bias reporting in manipulation of word to try to guide people to yahoos point of view is why I rarely visit for news or anything else. If I didn't have an email i wouldn't even us yahoo.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. protray african american reasonably

I am tired of click bate stories constantly protraying African Americans in a negative light. I have been coming to this site for over two decades and it has gone so far downhill. A vast majority of the stories about African Americans on this site reinforce racial stereotypes. Millions and millions of African Americans are upstanding citizens, but this site by large only shows African Americans as criminals and worse. The comments section on these stories is absolutely appalling and filled terrible, racial comments. Yahoo should run better stories, or if it is going to be a racist, de facto…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Yahoo, since I no longer can heart any comments in the news section can you heart this up for me?

AbddouAbddouil y a 14 heures
    je suis pas chretiens ,je vis pas en france ,mais en algerie et je suis musulman et pratiquant et cela ne m empeche pas de vous dire tenez bons allez y tous a l eglise ce soir et celebrez haut et fort votre fete de noel et sachez une chose ,les musulmans (les vrais) sont avec vous car nous menons le mm combats celui de combattre et de detruire le terrorrisme islamiste qui fait chaque jour des centaines de victimes de musulmans sur la terre de l islam qui n ont rien a voir avec…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Never publish an article by Matt Bai again.

Matt Bai is a vulgar hateful person. How his stories can be considered news is an amazing leap by Yahoo. While everyone deserves to express their opinion he is simply vulgar, with the pure intent to defame. Explain how this is news? You would never allow and article by the *** how can you accept his?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please use Nazi or white supremacist rather than the euphemism "alt-right". We can not pretend these groups away.

Use the correct titles, American Nazi Party, etc. rather than alt-right. This term is a euphemism coined a few years ago and is used by some fake and news "light" sources.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Remove articles that contain hate speech immediately.

The following article represents hate speech, and violates Yahoo TOS 7.1.2 "is obscene, threatening, violent, abusive, harmful to others including minors, invasive of another's privacy, HATEFUL, harassing, DISCRIMINATORY or otherwise objectionable. The suggestion that elderly Americans should die because they may have an opposing political opinion is highly offensive, and represents hate speech against a particular group. Please remove immediately.

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/michael-shannon-tells-trump-supporters-214000466.html

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base