US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo News is just click bait

I hate your clickbait news items that require me to navigate to another clickbait news collector site. Why are you terrible?
    I hate your clickbait news items that require me to navigate to another clickbait news collector site. Just try and read your article on "piers morgan interviewing 12 y.o. hunter" Have you tried reading your own articles? Do you understand that they are painful and annoying and look like every advertising clickbait site? Do you remember when Yahoo news was an actual source of news as opposed to a clickbait generating portal? Why are you terrible?

75th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring back the scrolling news articles that change every few seconds.

Bring back the scrolling news articles that change every few seconds.

121st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop posting non-applicable Videos and commercials

I am not liking that the videos that are now launching within an article have absolutely nothing to do with the article itself other than it might have the featured person in it. IT IS A WASTE OF MY TIME.!!!

ALSO, I have not been liking the commercials that launch immediately when opening an article. You should know I didn't look AT EVEN ONE!! that's great for your advertising, let your sponsors know that nobody is watching.

82nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. What happened to the "Science" section in Yahoo News? Two days with nothing there.

Put something in the science section. At least in other sections you put 1 and two year old recipes.

143rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Report bipartisan news and PLEASE report on something other than Trump or Epstein. We are all sick of their pictures!!

I don't want to open up Yahoo every day and see a picture of Trump or Epstein that stays on there all day. Rotate your stories like you used to do and stop running them and then repeating them multiple times, please!

143rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. News Graphics

Why did you change the graphic layout of Yahoo News? This new layout is even worse than the old one. I find it very confusing,- to the point that it actually makes me want to look for another news source.

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please restore Comments section at end of articles. Thanks!

Please restore Comments section at end of articles. Thanks!
    Or at leasst post why it has been removed!

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make it easier to report TOS violations in comments (e.g. ****** harassment)

Under "Report Abuse" in the comment section, add a button for TOS violations; I have someone who "stalks" my posts and uses obscene insults. I repeatedly report him under the "OTHER" and type in TOS violation - ****** harassment", but his posts are never removed nor is his posting privilege suspended.

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Why hasn't odd news been updated since June 4th?

I work at a memory care I read these stories to my residents every day. Why hasn't odd news been updated since June 4th?

125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Novemeber 2019 new format Rocks

Yahoo I turned on my computer this morning and saw your new format. This is much, much better than what we have been seeing. Thank you for the upgrade. Also can we see less of the constant pro Cortez coverage you have been bombarding us with? Thumbs up.

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Mismatched stories and photos

How about matching the photo with the story instead of incompetently or deliberately misleading readers as to the nature of the story by using an unrelated photo. I read the headline then look at the photo and think it's absurd. Perhaps other people look at the photo and click. I still think it makes you look incompetent when they realize the photo has nothing to do with the story. OR do you not care since it happens literally every day.

143rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The fonts on the News page are extremely small.

The other sections are larger. Why is the News fonts so small and hard to read?

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Improve Access to Canadian Content on Yahoo Canada News

Improve Access to Canadian Content on Yahoo Canada News. International News is always current and updated, yet under the "Canada" news tab, it has not been changed since June 26th 2019.

191st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. update Canadian news

Canadian news has not been updated for weeks now. The other news has been updated daily. I use Yahoo exclusively for my news and I am tired of reading the same news from weeks ago,

191st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Does Yahoo no longer believe in science? Where is the Science section?

Where is the Science section? Does yahoo no longer support science?

191st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. please stop endless war game popups....

why do contractors get away with endless popups....no i'm not interested in war game violence vidios

191st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Try to share less divisive news articles. Also it almost seems as if you are not on Americas side.

Try to share articles that defend America and support it and not other countries. Beginning to think you all work for China, Mexico, and Europe.

166th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. so sad to see very poor Kashmir coverage in your news.

sad to see your very coverage of innocent victims of Kashmir on a daily bases while millions are prisoned in their homes without food and Rx. very little coverage by your news media.

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Restore the X-out option

The video that runs in the lower right in the news story section USED to be X-out-able. PLEASE FULLY RESTORE that option !!!!!!!

191st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base