US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 339th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. i think it is stupid that we have to read a video --backwords

reading videos is *** backwards--lets get are together

339th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 339th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Stop redirecting me to https://mobile.yahoo.com/news, while on my desktop Dell.

I am constantly being redirected to https://mobile.yahoo.com/news when I attempt to review previously posted comments. I'm on a desktop running windows 7 pro. Not some laptop, smart phone or tablet.

339th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 3 article stuck at top for 4 weeks in world news section

For the last 3 weeks, there have been 3 articles, starting with the one about Russia supporting Japan going to Iran to help mediate, stuck at the top in the https://www.yahoo.com/news/world/ section. Please fix.

173rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add a state or country flag icon of postie

It is great to read the yahoo and I love reading people's post. it would be great to see what state or country the postie is posting from. by adding a State or Country flag icon and name of country of the user.

339th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Spanish news

Plesse I whont in spanish

339th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Language Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 71st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fairness

SO many articles from the Huffington Post yet none from Drudge or NewsBusters???? What's up with that???

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. REMOVE TRENDING ALERTS

i can't find a way to stop them and I don't like have to click them off all the time!

339th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Notifications for replies to your comments?

Its natural to be notified when someone replies to a comment you make. On Yahoo this seems to be impossible. ???

173rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 67th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  22 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Delete multiple comments at once, Rather than 1 at a time

Allow a user's comments to be displayed in large numbers so they can be selected in groups or en masse (like with Yahoo's e-mail folders) and deleted.

339th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. why do i feel like i am reading the National Enquire?

yahoo news is a joke.......please get a little more serious...instead of a grocery store tabloid

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Why does Yahoo show international news when you click on US news?

Why is it when I click on "news" then "US" I still get news from other countries?

339th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. YAHOO: YOU PROBABLY AREN'T EVEN READING THIS

I don't think anyone at Yahoo actually looks at these comments. I think they offer the option to "contact" them just because it is required of them and to give the readers a platform on which to "vent." All the things that readers complain about have been going on for years! Nothing has changed. Yahoo just wants us to think they are listening!

173rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Why hasn't odd news been updated since June 4th?

I work at a memory care I read these stories to my residents every day. Why hasn't odd news been updated since June 4th?

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Give us more options

on the feed to delete delete we dont want to see (eg spam button, Keep celebrity but not show KUWTK) I dont want to see Basket ball or golf but i do want to see nascar, hocky and football. Give us a better way to control it

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. stop playing the who's married game? you never show the couple mentioned so I stopped and just google who it is

I get sick and tired with your bait and switch where you mention a couple who is married but you never show that couple but tons of other ones. I finally gave up and googled the persons you baited me into seeing. Also, the same with weight loss bait and switch you never show the person so I just google it. Finally you all must be democrats because the bait and switch is a lie

339th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I like the new web site template.

I like the new web site template better, mostly because there's less junk news and less disguised advertising. It also scrolls much faster, without as much imbedded video. Thanks for the changes.

339th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 8 10 12 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base