Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1469 results found

1. Stop proliferating disinformation by including articles from "news" papers such as the Washington Examiner. They are NOT news.

Stop proliferating disinformation by including articles from "news" papers such as the Washington Examiner. They are NOT news. You are perpetuating lies and disinformation and the hatred and violence that goes along with them.

51st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Be Positive

Please stop giving us news about wars and other issues. Please provide us with news about the good things people are doing in life.

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. THIS ARTICLE --TITLE WITH "RADICAL" HATE SPEECH, false, misleading not yahoo guide lines take down

Radical plan for capital of U.S.'s poorest state
    A Republican plan to set up a new court system served by a state-run police force for parts of mainly Black Jackson, Mississippi has become a flash point for racial and political divisions.

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Stop amplifying trump.

You didn't even have one story about President Biden's speech last week, but you cover trump like he is a savior. He is not. He is a criminal and a fascist and wanna-be dictator. Amplifying his vile and disgusting message is not serving democracy. It's only giving him the attention he craves to satisfy his malignant narcissism. Please stop.

343rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. this article below is FALSE information AND conflicting information STOP PRINTING **** YAHOO :(

COMPLETELY FALSE TAKE DOWN

Ask an Advisor: ‘I'm Depending on That Money.' How Can I Plan to Retire When Republicans Are Threatening to Cut Social Security?
    Susannah Snider, CFP®
    Wed, February 15, 2023 at 7:00 AM MST
    Susannah Snider, CFP
    Susannah Snider, CFP
    How can I plan to retire fully when the Republicans are threatening to cut Social Security? I’m almost 73, still working part-time and I’ve paid into Social Security my entire life. I’m depending on that money!

Stay ahead of the market
    -Karen

Social Security benefits stand as a central pillar in many American retirement plans. In fact,…

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ukraine truths and facts

This was banned and I would like to know why. Is it because it goes against western narrative?

On 5 February 2023, a Ukrainian commander proudly showed in a video drones and chemical weapons canisters to be dropped by them on Russian soldiers. Three days later, and despite much hype about this official use of chemical weapons by Ukraine on social networks, and the calling out of the OPCW by several Twitter users, the organisation is conspicuous by its silence.
    Three days ago, a commander of a Ukrainian army tactical air reconnaissance unit, Robert Madyar, posted a video on his…

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. By Muzzling free speech, you have created the public explosion you are complaining about instead of giving opposing views an outlet. Thanks,

Just like PRAVDA!!!! You control the freedom of speech, for those who say what you want!!!

You give the candy of free speech away to draw users, viewers, and participants--then you take it away from these children of the instant media of narcissistic self-importance, give them an audience, then deprive the children of their candy, and expect them to be grateful?

Wow. You are truly in love with...yourselves. Who is to blame for the rise of the radical right? Why, you are!! Plutocrats who believe that only one view should prevail, because you know best? No. Autocrats who will impose…

46th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. let us comment like in the past!

let us comment, you claimed it was only during the election, obviously it is not!

40th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Despite clicking to remove Fox News from my news feed, I see it appearing regularly. Same problem with Washington Examiner. They are not new

Despite clicking to remove Fox News from my news feed, I see it appearing regularly. Same problem with Washington Examiner. They are not news. I will be using Yahoo's News portal less as a result.

68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Stop posting all the news about Trump.

Stop posting all the news articles about Trump, he is no longer President. I understand trying to divert all the attention away from Biden and what a mess he has made of our nation and economy in the not quite two years he has been in office. He doesn't need to fly to Saudi Arabia to beg them to pump more oil. He needs to undo all the executive orders that got us to this point to begin with, as we were energy independent when he took office.

297th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. CONSTANTLY FISHING FOR MORE AND CONSTANT HATE TAKE HATE DOWN

The Daily Beast
    Trump Lied About Secret Service Concerns to Throw Off New York AG

390th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make yahoo news app global

I originally posted 5 years ago and sew nothing has been done, I don't feel valued by this company. I asked for yahoo news app to be global not American exclusive and no response. I think it's time I go to Google where they listen to their paying customers

1454th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When you give news about a county in the US, please also give the state. Very Confusing otherwise

When you give news concerning a county in the US please also give the state.

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. STOP censoring people who will not put up with harassing and bullying, yet allowing those who harass and bully to continually post attacks o

STOP censoring people who will not put up with harassing and bullying, yet allowing those who harass and bully to continually post attacks on others. Either do it evenly, or quit. Your attempts to control the narrative to favor the Trump cult are obvious.

390th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Apollo - you now own Yahoo, please CLEAN OUT the liberal BS

An open letter to Apollo Management:

You recently took ownership of Yahoo. Please do America, and the world, a favor. PLEASE get rid of the excessive left-leaning garbage being spewed out of the platform. If you listen to Yahoo, basically the entire world is gay, Trump is the anti-Christ, and only by adopting insanely liberal progressive policies can America succeed. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Actually, Apollo should keep Yahoo Finance, Sport and Email, and dump everything else. Push all of those liberal-spewing individuals out the door, carrying their rainbow-colored boxes with them. My guess is Apollo will…

119th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Stop showing ads that show disgusting graphic images of real or fake medical issues. I'm outta here.

Stop showing ads that show disgusting graphic images of medical issues. I'm not going to go through Yahoo any longer and it's not like you are going to tell me that you've stopped so goodbye!

475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 475th ranked

We're glad you're here