US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo News and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. test

><"'test/><

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Dear customer we can provide medications without a prescription, no prescription needed to Buy Pain Medications. We are the destination for

YOU CAN ORDER YOUR PAINKILLERS WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED and WE WILL SHIP IT TOGETHER WITH YOUR PACKAGE you have nothing to worry about.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Contribute

Hello,
    My name is Elizabeth and i’m the owner of Surrogacy Agency.
    Your Website is cognitive and very useful for readers, and I just wanted to reach out to you about a great Surrogacy Parenting topic which i believe is unique and interesting for your website. In the modern world, surrogacy has become very popular, and our agency is one of the few that can offer these services, as well as interesting and useful articles on this topic.
    I would love to contribute an article to your site. Let me know if you’ll like us to contribute an article to…

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Love God

May Jesus and The Holy Family Watch Over ALL of you and your Friends Too God Bless

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Alex Saab Subjected to Cruel and Inhuman Treatment

Alex Saab Subjected to Cruel and Inhuman Treatment

Evidence is beginning to emerge that Venezuela’s Special Envoy Alex Saab is being denied his most basic and fundamental rights. This despite protestations from the Cape Verdean President Jorge Carlos Fonseca that Cape Verde was “a model democracy” and “known for upholding the rule of law”.

This is clearly not a view shared by Cape Verde’s new best friends from the United States. The US State Department, in its annual review of human rights and prison conditions in Cape Verde said “Prisoners complained of cruel, inhuman, or degrading treatment or punishment. Inmates…had…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. A story on store mask exception that poses risks to staff and customers

My name is Bill Loving. I am a retired professor of journalism and media law. I am reaching out to you with a news tip regarding COVID-19 and retail. We can remember the viral video of the Costco shopper who was kicked out of a store for refusing to wear a mask. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8fkVqEZGRA
    I was among many who applauded Costco for working to protect its customers and staff.
    Recently, I noticed shoppers in my local Costco without masks. I spoke with a manager who said that Costco's mask requirement had an exception for persons with a medical condition that made…

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Taxicab jobs taken by non-medallion hired rides

It would be helpful information (but require lots of research) to establish what PERCENTAGE of taxicab jobs are taken by non-medallion hired ride companies (uber, lyft, etc.), in major cities and select rural areas (I live in Boston, and pass by a big cab company on my way to and from work, that used to have up to 10 cabs held back- for repair, licensing issues, etc.- and recently has over 100 held back every day, for the last 2 months.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. What is so hard about saying yes to a check for everyone

They need to stop fighting like kids, and do what is right for the people, they make it harder for us..

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Yahoo Facebook recently switched my setting so that I can no longer post on that page. Sometimes. change comes in strange ways. I now follow

Mary Kay Buttery <mkb424@gmail.com>
    7:14 AM (20 minutes ago)

to service

Yahoo Facebook recently switched my setting so that I can no longer post on that page. Sorry not sure why this happened.
    Sometimes. change comes in strange ways. I now follow other news media pages and cut back on my social media time.. Both have proven to be a blessing.
    So thank you again.

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. AMAZON HACK ALERT

AMAZON HACK
    8/10/2020 @4:00 – 5:00 PM EST we were trying to authenticate our Prime TV. The pass word got rejected, and we were slammed over to a help site. I waited about 20 minutes for and answer from the robot, Jeff. Then called a help number in Canada that was posted on the Amazon Website. I spoke to a person with a heavy Indian accent. He gained access to our computer, said that our IP address was compromised and wanted $1000.00 to remove the Trojan. We declined. Changed all passwords. Was this person an employee of Amazon?
    Changed all…

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. How to Submit Celebrity Story Idea to Newsdesk of Yahoo?

How Does Someone send Yahoo News, Story Idea to Newsdesk of Yahoo?

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It is OK

Its OK I guess.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. What lies in the messages of Revelations and how it relates to today

I have, for many years been drawn to the pages of Revelations and recently found many startling coincidences such as the 144,000 chosen compared to our covid death in US at over 140,000. It's not meant to scare but prepare, and no one seems to get it or care. There are things we need to be aware of even if there are people who can't see anything in it.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. The Future with 5G

What does the future of 5G look like and when can we expect truly nationwide coverage? What even is 5G and what makes it so special form 3G or 4G? https://www.ctgmanagedit.com/a-glimpse-into-a-5g-future/

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Tell us....

If and when the US survives this pandemic, please tell me how the poor, the people on Social Security etc, are going to survive? Everywhere in the US, the stores have doubled or and tripled the prices on everything.
    Price gouging, I understood was not supposed to happen. But some people panicked and started hoarding things before the prices went up. Everyone knew the gouging was coming.
    My question is, do you or anyone believe that our economy which was already getting out of hand before the pandemic,will ever be stable? If the prices stay and or keep going up…

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. What will you do when you leave home?

Hello, One question: What will you do when you leave home?
    We want to share with you a site that we made with love, which was born from that question and has the sole purpose of allowing people to share promises to their future selfs, so that when the contingency ends in their country, they will be reminded that they have that promise pending and needs to be keep. It is in order to give some hope to all those things that we are already beginning to miss.
    We hope you like it.
    A hug!

LINK TO THE SITE:
    https://whenileavehome.com/

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. We have a news website at https://www.newszetu.com and we are interested in getting the same listed in the yahoo news feed

We have a news website at https://www.newszetu.com and we are interested in getting the same listed in the yahoo news feed so that readers can have access to our news and feature articles.Please advice how we can submit our site.

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. How Long Do Hair Clip Extensions Last?

The most important thing to consider when purchasing new hair extensions is how long they will last. Cheaper synthetic hair extensions will last for a much shorter period than high-quality Remy or 100% natural hair.
    The longevity of any type of hair extension is determined by how well they are looked after. We’ve all seen those girls who don’t care for their extensions, so they become a huge tangled mess of hair. By investing in high-quality hair extensions and treating them with care, you can extend the life of your extensions and stop them looking like a nest on the…

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base