US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. We should have the option to choose what news agency to read.

We should have free options to choose what news agency to read.

243rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. not one mention on Yahoo of the John Durham /William Barr revelations today

No mention on Yahoo of the John Durham/William Barr revelations today so why not. Beyond incompetence by how the FBI lied and even changed/deleted evidence to get a FISA warrant

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Find SOME way to filter out all of the Russian trolls!

Russian trolls are a plague on Yahoo comments. Most of them are easy to identify, because they are attacking Yahoo or other news sources, not the article or information in question. Also, Russian trolls generally have few comments, generally less than a thousand, and a quick review of their other comments can be used as the basis to screen them out and close their accounts. Get these Russian trolls OUT of Yahoo!

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  29 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 111th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Need Variety

I was checking out Yahoo Science and a full 80% of the articles are rehashing news of the virus from Wuhan. That's nice to know - but it doesn't justify being 80% of the news available on the Science page. A couple stories are fine, but unless we're getting hit by a killer asteroid, no single topic should ever get more than 1/3 of the stories.

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fix the health section

The Health news section is suddenly not showing any health news at all. Please fix that.

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Let the people vote on the impeachment

If congress can send out a plethora of campaign literature to their constituents, why can't they send out something that would allow the people to vote on the impeachment of Donald J.
    Trump?

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I would suggest that if you wish to remain you support Joe Biden instead of hurt him or we will become Russia II...

Quit the non-supporting articles concerning Joe Biden...if you wish the United States to remain a sovereign nation...and NOT a subsidiary of Russia I would suggest you support JOE, the front-runner and tell the TRUTH about our MOB BOSS in the White House.

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 190th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Do Not show prejudice. The headline 'trump attorneys ambushed...' The attorneys were ill prepared! No one attacked!

The reader is being mislead by your headline. The administration and their supporters have been 'SELLING' their plan to have a quick trial. So, why were the attorneys not prepared!

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The new news page isn't as concise as the old. Also, if you read & story & click on 'Story Continues', nothing happens.

The new news page, Jan. 21, 2020, isn't as concise as the old. Also, if you read a story & click on 'Story Continues', nothing happens.

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Report bipartisan news and PLEASE report on something other than Trump or Epstein. We are all sick of their pictures!!

I don't want to open up Yahoo every day and see a picture of Trump or Epstein that stays on there all day. Rotate your stories like you used to do and stop running them and then repeating them multiple times, please!

124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. There are way too many Game of Thrones articles!

It seems that almost every other news story/article has something to do with Game of Thrones. I have never even opened or searched for a single Game of Thrones thing. Why am I being inundated with so much?! I am extremely not interested and would be much more interested in actual news articles than to be constantly bombarded with Game of Thrones. Yet, there is no place where I can change my preferences. That is bad. We should be able to input preferences as to what we would like to read.

85th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Stop posting news articles where the content is the same as the title

There is nothing worse than seeing an interesting news title and when you click on the article, the content merely repeats the title with no further information.

190th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Stop Loading the News with Junk...

I stopped paying for Yahoo.com because of the non-stop idiotic news about celebrities and those stupid "sponsored" feeds you slip in between news articles. I can't remove any of this from the home page or news page and I am just tired of it. No longer will I be using Yahoo for anything.

73rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Stop linking me to yahoo mobile when I'm viewing news on my desk top computer. I don't need your awful mobile app.

Stop linking me to yahoo mobile when I'm viewing news on my desk top computer. I don't need your awful mobile app.

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stop with the trash

The style of writing for 95% of article posted on Yahoo appear to be written by a teenager using immature and uneducated language, posting "stories" about trashy celebrities or objectifying women in their barely-there outfits. JUST STOP.

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. "BACK TO TOP" BUTTON.....PLLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!!!

"BACK TO TOP" BUTTON.....PLLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!!!

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Old Yahoo News Version please, I like to see several sources for topics.

I'd rather have the option to use the previous Yahoo News. I like being able to compare topics from several news outlets.

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base