US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo News and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. how to submit news feed to yahoo?

Hi, how to submit news feed to yahoo? For example, I subscribe a few news feed on Google news. for example this site

https://www.topicnews.cn

(the feed is https://www.topicnews.cn/en/feed)

If I'd like yahoo to include this feed in public, how to do that?

636th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please STOP the Auto Refresh after returning from clicking on an article.

The AUTO REFRESH feature in the Yahoo news page is very frustrating. After scrolling down a long way and then I click on an article, when I come back I'm back at the top. It's not worth the effort to find where I was because the articles are now in a different order. Please fix this. Thanks!!!!!

289th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 316th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 316th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why did you change the format on the Science page? Bring back the old format.

Bring back the old format on the Science section. This new format is terrible.

289th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 55th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  34 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. New Yahoo News format

It appears that the new format, which is horrible, was designed for people with wide screens (16:9). Guess what. Not everybody, including me, still use a 4:3 screen. So the News home screen will not fit on the screen unless I significantly change font sizes to the point where it is unreadable. You people apparently don't really think about what you're doing before implementing something that most people would prefer to be left alone. NEW is not always BETTER. Please give me an option to have the OLD News format.

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 416th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 416th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Report on March for Life, Washington DC, 2020

Gosh, this was a massive event, the largest outdoor rally of the past year!I was there and am dismayed by the media's blind eye. Please post this link in your news section: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/time-lapse-video-shows-massive-turnout-for-2020-march-for-life. The sheer number of participants is newsworthy, regardless of the cause. Thank you.

269th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Yahoo News is just click bait

I hate your clickbait news items that require me to navigate to another clickbait news collector site. Why are you terrible?
    I hate your clickbait news items that require me to navigate to another clickbait news collector site. Just try and read your article on "piers morgan interviewing 12 y.o. hunter" Have you tried reading your own articles? Do you understand that they are painful and annoying and look like every advertising clickbait site? Do you remember when Yahoo news was an actual source of news as opposed to a clickbait generating portal? Why are you terrible?

86th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow comments to be edited

Why not modernize the format and allow comments to be edited? Long overdue.

289th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Need Variety

I was checking out Yahoo Science and a full 80% of the articles are rehashing news of the virus from Wuhan. That's nice to know - but it doesn't justify being 80% of the news available on the Science page. A couple stories are fine, but unless we're getting hit by a killer asteroid, no single topic should ever get more than 1/3 of the stories.

269th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Stop Playing Videos of Yahoo News, Entertainment etc........When our Spam, Trash,inbox Folder etc folder is empty.

Stop Playing Videos of Yahoo News, Entertainment etc........When our Spam, Trash,inbox Folder etc folder is empty. As videos consume too much Internet Data, take you to news, then we keep on viewing these videos one after other & our work gets disturbs, etc...timepass

416th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. You can get rid of the "duplicated" news stories so that list isn't so incessantly long!

To improve Yahoo News ... please get rid of the "duplicated" news stories so that list isn't so incessantly long!

289th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. GO BACK TO THE PREVIOUS PAGE FORMAT !!!

GO BACK TO THE PREVIOUS PAGE FORMAT !!!

289th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Weather Module Is Broken

The weather module shows the weather for cities I've never been and keeps adding every city I've ever searched for in my favorites list. It also will not allow you to remove any locations. FIX IT!!!!!!!

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. My opinion is that your Comments to news stories have resulted in a deeply divided country. Pleading that you end them.

The Comments area to your news stories has resulted in a very divided American public. You may have meant well originally, but the name-calling, abusive attacks, and an open invitation to foreign bots have undermined any good that you intended. As an American, I strongly suggest removing Comments for the good of discourse in this country.

237th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Update news feeds every few hours. Since the Verizon purchase, feeds are stale and outdated sometimes when posted.

Update news feeds every few hours. Since the Verizon purchase, feeds are stale and outdated sometimes when posted.

416th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Quit posting articles about Rand Paul & his opinions

Rand Paul could have exposed many people to the virus by his actions, so I don't think you should be posting anything from him. He obviously does not think clearly or carefully & does not care about anyone but himself.

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base