US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo News and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Do not turn the news page into a picture board!!!!!

It's slower to navigate,
    pictures do not allow you to read quickly the title and decide what to read,
    only 6 or 8 news are displayed on the screen,
    kids will not read the news by making then look cute,
    but young adults, middle aged and older adults will be turned off.

It's not a matter of being cute, but to be functional.

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The descriptive text that appears below your news photos cannot be selected and copied

The descriptive text that appears below your news photos cannot be selected and copied. The actual photos can be saved-as but the photo's descriptive text cannot be selected and copied for later pasting, (^A ^C ^V)

As an example see the photos at the below link. You cannot select, copy and paste the description text directly below the photograph.

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/photos-of-the-day-january-3-2014-slideshow/

--
    John Kivlighan
    Rio Rancho, NM 87124

505-349-1493

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. "Shipping and handling included," in every Dear Abbey

Are you aware this phrase appears in every post?

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Caption all Yahoo News videos!

All Yahoo News should be captioned. I am unable to understand what is being said on Yahoo videos without captions.

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Check it outwensites

The definitive online gateway for the supply of Chinese products in the Middle Eastern and North African markets, offering a unique platform for traders to cater to the needs of the region and beyond.https://dragonmartonline.ae
    Blinds come in different colors, pattern, and materials, making it difficult to make a decision as to what is the most suitable for your bedroom. In this post, we will look at the factors that matter in selecting the right blinds for bedrooms.

https://dubai-blinds.ae

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Stop by changing how the articles are viewed. Put the entire article on one page so we can read it in it entirety.

I,m leaving yahoo for good canceling my email done with your BS control
    By By

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Stop spread in fake news. Fact check. I will give up on you as I have Google and others if you can report accurately.

spreading fake news and not fact checking as recently seen on regarding the young lad in Washington. You are helping ruin people's lives.

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. STOP being one sided in your news.

STOP being one sided in your news. Just report the news. Your stories are so liberal biased I am not going to look at them anymore at all. I am SICK of your liberal bias. You have no clue how to be real journalists. I don't CARE what your company's views are. What you do is shameful. Don't you want to be known as reporting the unbiased truth ? Apparently not.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Why did you disable news articles from being e-mailed to friends and contacts?

Icon APP stopped working just before Verizon took over. Is this part of the media black out/take over? Censorship? Trolls controlling media dispersal? Opinions and features being shared will now be determined by Big Brother? What is up with that. ANSWERS PLEASE!

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Stop with the CheatSheet "articles"- they're never news, just ****** clickbait

It's a stupid error to claim any CheatSheet "article" is actual news. Yahoo has far more than enough lame clickbait ads peppered all over their site, it's gotten ridiculous. But now they want to present clickbait sites as news sources? Yahoo is losing all credibility with this cheap attempt to make more money. It's pathetic.

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I spend a FORTUNE on internet, why is your site so messed up?

Get your shlt straight so we can read one story at a time and comment. Why is your site down more than working? I sign on and three different stories come on, audibly, at the same time. I can't refresh because your site won't let me. Why is it so hard to keep your site up and running properly? I have two computer engineering graduates who tell me it's because of your laziness.

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. End 'Forced Reload' of Yahoo Pages: Make Video Ads Click-Start ONLY!!!

Constant barrage of auto-play video ads exhaust memory and force pages to reload... often while in the midst of making a comment. Make videos click-start ONLY!!!

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stop slamming Sarah Huckabee you Yahoo bigots

I'm so sick of Yahoo being bigots and haters of the kind you preach against. Quit slamming Sarah Huckabee and stop the ignorance of lame-stream media!

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Language Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. thumb up or down does not work for comments.

make thumb up or down work for comments.

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. How about getting the scrolling news feed back on yahoo news

Scrow news feed like it appeared before your brain childern liberals started

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base