US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 30th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. re-name your "news" page, ******* "TRUMP NEWS PAGE"

too much **** trump mess on your webpage

228th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I strongly object to the distressing, violent and often abusive images which I am greeted with very often when I log into Yahoo .

In view of the current discussion about young people being protected from images of self harm I suggest Yahoo need to act more responsibly too in terms of the images they are feeding the nation on a daily basis. If you give out images of abuse, violence and sickness then you are contributing to the sickness of society and helping to brutalise the world. We need images of positivity and hope at this time particularly and not to feed people's alienation and despairl.

123rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 159th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Feature more BOPO stories especially on BOPO Activists

I would like to see more BOPO stories especially on BOPO Activists. You should feature is @AvianEmelle creator of #mysuperwomanbod. She not only features women of all shapes, sizes, ages and backgrounds but she is smart, funny and a great example of woman empowerment and unity. She is a big supporter of her fellow women and people in general.

286th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Restore the X-out option

The video that runs in the lower right in the news story section USED to be X-out-able. PLEASE FULLY RESTORE that option !!!!!!!

186th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. PLEASE PLEASE FIX YOUR "US NEWS" SITE...99.9% OF THE ARTICLES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE US

PLEASE PLEASE FIX YOUR "US NEWS" SITE...99.9% OF THE ARTICLES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE US

228th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please stop headlining everything AOC says.

I know she's a media darling, but she's been in Congress for only four months. What makes her opinions, thoughts and ideas so darn important?

139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 98th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please remove the ridiculous click-bait from your news lists ... the Media is having a hard enough time dealing with Fake News accusations!

Please remove the ridiculous click-bait from your news lists ... the Media is having a hard enough time dealing with Fake News accusations!

104th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. update Canadian news

Canadian news has not been updated for weeks now. The other news has been updated daily. I use Yahoo exclusively for my news and I am tired of reading the same news from weeks ago,

228th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bring Back the "MY COMMENTS" link in conversations!

Bring Back the "MY COMMENTS" link in Conversation.

228th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. How about actually deleting the comments that get flagged?

There are some horrible comments that just remain. Decent users flag them, but we've known for 5 years that no comments ever get deleted. I'm not saying all flagged comments should be deleted, but if a user gets thousands of their comments flagged isn't that a strong indicator that the user needs to be banned?

81st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Language Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 186th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. DO NOT PROMOTE GUN DEBATES ON WHICH GUN IS BETTER. NO MORE GUN NEWS IN THE SPORTS OR OTHER SECTIONS. STOP IT. SHAME SHAME SHAME!

NO MORE STORIES ON YAHOO ASKING FOR GUN DEBATE AS TO WHICH GUN IS BETTER. NO MORE GUN STORIES ABOUT GOOD GUNS. IT'S THE SAME AS A FREE AD FOR THE MANUFACTURER. NO MORE GUN BRAND PROMOTIONS. THIS IS POOR JUDGEMENT AND AFFECTS OUR SAFETY. SHAME ON YAHOO. SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!

59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Language Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 36th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Migration is a Problem

Instead of having a problem with that person, it was introduced to them. Excitement, eventually people relocate. Problems arise. The original people didn't have a problem.

228th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. openly racist insult artists

Erika Saleen, a writer who often appeasers in your advertorials is an openly anti white anti American insult artists. She is always openly putting down America and also openly insulting every white person in America and Europe with her ignorant attacks on culture across America… If any white person wrote half of s what she writes they would be forced out of a job and never hired for another one... so return the favor to Erika, her ignorance and her racist insults are more than any reader should have to endure.

186th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. This isn't the full 2020 candidate tracker, it's the Rep & Dem candidate tracker. Misleading. Not included are the Libertarian Candidates

This isn't the full candidate tracker. This is the Rep & Dem candidate tracker. Misleading. Not included here are also the Libertarian Candidates:

Max Abramson
    Dan Behrman
    Kim Ruff
    Adam Kokesh
    John McAfee
    Arvin Vohra

228th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base