US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New Yahoo News format

It appears that the new format, which is horrible, was designed for people with wide screens (16:9). Guess what. Not everybody, including me, still use a 4:3 screen. So the News home screen will not fit on the screen unless I significantly change font sizes to the point where it is unreadable. You people apparently don't really think about what you're doing before implementing something that most people would prefer to be left alone. NEW is not always BETTER. Please give me an option to have the OLD News format.

277th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. What the heck did you do now

Yahoo just made a change to Yahoo News, and it is frigging horrible. Why can't you people just leave things alone?

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. My Comments

What happened to having easily accessible historical "My Comments"?

Yahoo can count one less active user of their news platform...

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Fix the health section

The Health news section is suddenly not showing any health news at all. Please fix that.

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The new news page isn't as concise as the old. Also, if you read & story & click on 'Story Continues', nothing happens.

The new news page, Jan. 21, 2020, isn't as concise as the old. Also, if you read a story & click on 'Story Continues', nothing happens.

231st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. STOP YOUR ANTI ISRAEL PROPAGANDA It is every day that there is an article criticizing Israel. Shame on you!

STOP YOUR ANTI ISRAEL PROPAGANDA It is every day that there is an article criticizing Israel. Each time it is not even true. Shame on you! There are so many other countries but bigger that you could focus on. Give THE ONLY DEMOCRACY in the Middle East a break.

119th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How can I publish my news to Yahoo news?

Let me know how I can publish news to yahoo news. Share the process.

339th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I am not a fan of Fox News, and I am quite offended by many of their articles and commentary. I want the option to delete or block their ar

I want the option to delete or block Fox News reports and articles. I notice there are many people who ask for the same and Yahoo seems to ignore these requests. Why? I suggest that you give users this option. I also suggest that we be able to swipe past articles or forward without scrolling down. Scrolling down a page is dated and slow. You see unnecessary junk and you don't have the freedom to breeze by useless information that only clutters the page. GIVE US OPTIONS YAHOO!!!

139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. You have to remove the comments sections

You have to remove the comments sections - they are the most toxic, dangerous places I have ever seen. Please stop allowing comments on articles. You are providing a platform for hate and allowing the proliferation and propagation of hate speech.

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 231st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Get rid of Hufferpost!! and start reporting facts, not made up or paid for ****!

Get rid of Hufferpost!! and start reporting facts, not made up or paid for ****!

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I want to customize the stories on my news feed! I am REALLY sick of getting stories about murder, animal abuse, genocide, etc. ENOUGH

I don't want to get depressed or outraged every time I check the news feed-- 90% of the stories I get are gruesome, and if I had young ones around while scanning my news- they'd be traumatized. Some of them traumatized me, and I am an adult!

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  56 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop posting non-applicable Videos and commercials

I am not liking that the videos that are now launching within an article have absolutely nothing to do with the article itself other than it might have the featured person in it. IT IS A WASTE OF MY TIME.!!!

ALSO, I have not been liking the commercials that launch immediately when opening an article. You should know I didn't look AT EVEN ONE!! that's great for your advertising, let your sponsors know that nobody is watching.

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. STOP YAHOO NEWS from popping up on my mail page .. Very Annoying.

STOP YAHOO NEWS from popping up on my mail page .. Very Annoying.

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Yahoo News new format is horrible! Too many white spaces and fluff. Just a hunt and peck page now. Go bak to simple black and white

Go back to nice and simple linear black and white, organized lined up articles. Page is useless and I no longer will be going to yahoo

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Yahoo news article comment box "POST" icon precariously placed next to the down arrow

The "POST" (COMMENT) icon at the end of all of the Yahoo news articles, is extremely close to the down icon where you can scroll up and down as you write and edit your comment before posting. If I don't hover my little mouse arrow all the way to the extreme right side of the down arrow it will post my comment before i'm ready. Basically it is extremely hard and precarious to try to even use the up and down icons, most especially the down icon arrow if I want to scroll up and then back DOWN again while…

339th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Quit posting articles about Rand Paul & his opinions

Rand Paul could have exposed many people to the virus by his actions, so I don't think you should be posting anything from him. He obviously does not think clearly or carefully & does not care about anyone but himself.

339th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. help for coronavirus situation

Can you publish this material?
    Today, Mar 23 2020, I had a phone conference with the congressman Rick Larson about coronaviruses and look what happened.
    I regret not allowing me to talk on the conference call today. I registered to ask a question and I got a conformation message but finally I was not invited to talk. I understand that people shall not know that is a cure and prevention for diseases. That is to enhance immune system to prevent and cure diseases. The book provides enough concepts to find the way to enhance immune system.
    Here is my prepared…

339th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base