US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Journalists should help during the crisis

Journalists should be helping during the virus problem , and informing all the unauthorised migrants they meet , that they should go home , as borders are closed in many countries , and they also are at risk from contracting the virus and spreading it .

334th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Re corona virus

Ask Dr. Gupta if sewers and quilters across the country could all donate hand made masks made from their fabric collections. We are stuck at home and have lots of scraps. They would be disposable. Instead of Rosie the Riveter, we would have Suzie the Sewer. We would just need a free downloadable pattern or set of instructions. I also contacted MSNBC about this and a local hospital. No response yet.

334th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More about poor citizens in the US and EU

How about less stories about Asylum seekers/refugees and more about the poor citizens of the US and EU living in poverty who need help . Even with lockdowns and border closures in the US and EU , migrants are still trying to force borders , and are showing more and more violence , and most of whom cannot claim asylum . There is rising opposition to all unauthorised migrants especially in the EU and this could lead to massive civil unrest and attacks on unauthorised migrants , even Germany has stopped accepting all migrants , as these people refuse to…

334th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Your coronovirus map is horribly out of date. It says it was updated this morning, but you're off by over 1,000 US cases and nine deaths.

Your coronovirus map is horribly out of date. It says it was updated this morning, but you're off by over 1,000 US cases and nine deaths.

334th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 334th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Provide a facility to protect, lock Important Folders by OTP method (One Time Password).

Suggestions:
    Provide a facility to protect, lock Important Folders by OTP method (One Time Password).
    i.e You can lock the important folders & then it can be Unlocked only when you give OTP (One Time Password) which is send on our registered Mobile Number.
    As usually Important folders contain important, sensitive emails, files attachments like from - Banks, Insurance Company, Payment Wallets, Income Tax, Sharemarket, Medical Report, Travel Tickets, Hotel Booking, Electricity Bills, Telephone Bills, Company Data, R&D Data,....................etc, many things.
    By this above method even if your Yahoo Email Account get hacked, the hacker won’t be able to access…

334th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ad selection in the times of the COVID-19 pandemic - should be aimed to helping people cope and live.

Ads generate revenue. I understand that. Choose your advertisers correctly, especially in these pandemic-times. Aim the ads towards helping people survive better, cope better, help each other without gathering in large groups. You're in charge of what we, the people, see.

334th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. stop all flights in or out of the usa And start treating the vires for what it is were all at a very very big risk of contracting it and it

is it worth all the deaths were going to see if somthing moor isent done we need top get a grip on what and were it act... came from and see what we can do ther then tack opp... meshers to get it under control all were being told is it came from china but it had to get ther some how let start looking ther if its man made then ther is a cure we just need to find it i dont know why its bewing keepet such a mistrey but ppl need to stand up and express ther…

334th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Coronavirus RSS Feed

Can you get the Engineering team to add an RSS feed URL to the Coronavirus topic on Yahoo News?

example: https://news.yahoo.com/rss/coronavirus

Also add it as a topic to the Yahoo News app on iOS/Android with Alerts/Notifications.

334th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Search listing problem. I have an article that is not showing up for Maryland

Hi there’s an article that’s not showing up for Maryland. Can I please get help troubleshooting or making sure it is listed properly? This is it.

http://crweworld.com/usa/md/bethesda/localnews/news/1454043/us-supreme-court-government-and-discrimination-in-maryland-courts#

334th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I am not a fan of Fox News, and I am quite offended by many of their articles and commentary. I want the option to delete or block their ar

I want the option to delete or block Fox News reports and articles. I notice there are many people who ask for the same and Yahoo seems to ignore these requests. Why? I suggest that you give users this option. I also suggest that we be able to swipe past articles or forward without scrolling down. Scrolling down a page is dated and slow. You see unnecessary junk and you don't have the freedom to breeze by useless information that only clutters the page. GIVE US OPTIONS YAHOO!!!

151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Alexander NazaryanNational Correspondent ,Yahoo News•March 12, 2020 was not honest

Fire this reporter. The reporter should know that most testing is done by the states and the CDC mostly redoes positive results to confirm them.

Firing this reporter would remove some of the stench of Yahoo.

334th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Go back to the original format and stop the video window from opening after I close it!!!

Go back to the original format and stop the video window from opening after I close it!!!

334th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. POST NEWS WITHOUT your OWN emotions of motivations involved!!!!

Try posting "Just the news". NO Political spin. NONE. We all get it, you HATE TRUMP... BUT MOVE THE H*** on already!!!!!!!!

15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I love today's look of the news page much better than previous versions. Thank you.

I like the format today. I would also like the option of choosing which type of news I get on my page without having to explain why.

334th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. news

Hello The National Law Review is a Yahoo News Partner but the National Law Review's News posts do not seem to be showing up in Yahoo News https://www.natlawreview.com https://www.natlawreview.com/recent-contributions/feed

263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. A new change is causing problems when I return to the main page after viewing an article! The main page jumps & I loose my place.

The main page jumps wildly when I return to it after reading an article. This is VERY difficult to manage! Please FIX it!

334th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Guide To Survival Of The Coronavirus In America

PRESS RELEASE
    For Immediate Release

#

On March 1, 2020, Tomthunkit released his new book: "Guide To Survival Of The Coronavirus In America." Foreseeing the impending doom and destruction, Tomthunkit wrote this book to save lives and prevent mass hysteria along with widespread panic. This book is a comprehensive guide based on curated scientific information transformed into easily digestible brain food for general public consumption. This book dispels myths, fallacies, and propaganda about the novel coronavirus COVID19. It's full of truths supported by science, math, and historical data from reports about the virus.

This book includes a list of antivirus…

334th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base