Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

19 results found

1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. Yahoo News -

my News listing always has many duplicates of the same stories. Are we so short of news you have to post the same thing twice?
    This has been happening for more than a week.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. Getting more and more infected file hits from your website. You need to do a better job

Files on your site are INFECTED!! Get off your BUTT and FIX IT!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. page unresponsive

for the past week, page unresponsive popup every 30 seconds on brave browser, yahoo news only, desktop, windows.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. comments not working

some time this afternoon(8/31/23 4:PM pacific) the comments section is not loading

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. fix your website! it keeps loading in fekking spanish! AFTER clearing caches, etc.

fix your website! it keeps loading in fekking spanish! AFTER clearing caches, etc.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. My *@yahoo account isn't taking my password

My *@yahoo account is not accepting my password. Is there a solution for this?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. As of Thursday July 20, Yahoo News does not load at all no matter which topic is selected.

As of Thursday July 20, Yahoo News does not load at all no matter which topic is selected. Windows 7, Chrome browser Version 109.0.5414.120.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. fix bug

now when I want to send an article to someone, a new email screen from an unknown program gets the business. When I send the link, my usual email drafts folder gets the notice with asian language line at the botton and the intended user gets the message but the link will not work. When I try to stop the unknown email program, I get a choice of my usual if/address and a duplicate with "2" attached. I fear deleting either because I don't want to risk losing my email setup.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. Bug fix needed.

The Comments feature on all articles today shows for less than a second, so it's impossible to comment to anything.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @YahooCare on Twitter or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you!

Yahoo team

12. My fox news does not expand when I click on the titles. I cannot read the news items.

When I click on an item in Fox News, it blinks but does not expand so I can read the article. I use Chrome as a browser. It has been this way for a few months. Any suggestions?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. Login bugs, permanent problems

recent 3 moths there are permanent login problems.
    Cant login. Who ****** it?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. NSFW article on front page

The last thing I want to have pop up when reading the news at work is a front-page article that begins, "When it comes to sexual pleasure ..." The ******** may indeed have 10,000 nerve endings, as your headline boldly proclaims, but articles about sexual pleasure are NSFW at pretty much any office. You need to fix this.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. Correct the website link that appears in this story.:

6-12-2022

You recently carried a story by Samantha Grindell that was sourced from Insider, entitled "A bride didn't try on her custom gown with a sheer top and high-low skirt until her wedding day." It highlighted the wedding of Daisy Boateng and Junior Bammeke.

Thank you for carrying this delightful article and the stunning photos that accompanied it.

One section of the story says: "Oluwagbemisola Okunlola of "Alonuko", who Daisy described as one of the best designers in the UK, brought the dress to life."

The blue lettering of "Oluwgbemisola Okunlola" correctly goes to the Twitter page of the designer.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into this issue, please share a URL of the article. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. I am no longer receiving notification emails from the comments section.

I have the options selected to receive an email notification when someone likes or replies to a comment I've posted. The emails stopped on 06/09/22. These emails are very helpful in rejoining the conversation when someone replies. Thanks.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. Ads are spam

The yahoo.com ads need to checked. There is an ad for "This woman thought she bough a paperweight" and when clicked on the link it takes you to a "security center code 0x268d3" and it tells you to call a 1-877 to get rid of the virus. This is the second time something was clicked on your yahoo.com homepage and created this problem. You need to check your ads. Yes, I did hover over the link before it was clicked on it and it said "https://beap.gemini.yahoo.com

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. News Picture Headline Text

OMG! The white text headlines on top articles pictures your news lunch page is HORRIBLE!!!! You cannot read half the headlines! Line that in black or something!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Yahoo News displays text as white lettering with inserted blue wording. These blue letterings sometime appear invisible.

Yahoo News displays text as white lettering with inserted blue wording. This blue lettering appears invisible because not everyone can see all colors the same. Please just stop using different colors in text and stick with white.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base