Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

9 results found

1. stop the relentless emails!

Not the news - but emails. Have been deleting them - only to see others pop up! SO SICK OF IT!!! Why?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.yahoo.com so we can look into it? We're also available on X (former Twitter) @YahooCare.

2. No ads. They are either offensive, clickbait, misleading, inappropriate, or just plain ********

You morons realize that you can be hacked by spammers. Plus you promote hate through your ads. Go **** yourselves.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.yahoo.com so we can look into it? We're also available on Twitter @YahooCare.

3. Why is every comment printed twice?

You look like a ******* moron. Waste of space and time.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. My new book

Hello,

My name is **. I am a resident of North Brunswick, NJ, and grew up in East Brunswick. I released my first book back in November called "Social Sher's The Skills That Pay The Bills"

It is a 97-page book designed to teach people how to make the best of every situation and how to turn life experiences into opportunities. I wrote it using my own story. My career as an entrepreneur has not been an easy one. These days my main focus is the automotive industry where I am a business consultant, sales trainer, and speaker. I have…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your interest and time in reaching out to us! Currently we are not accepting any business venture inquiries, employment applications, partnership requests, or solicitation. We kindly refer you to our public business address which can be found online, for any and all purposes such that they can be addressed as appropriate. Please visit https://www.yahooinc.com/ for additional information. Thank you, and have a great day.

5. Partner with Yahoo News

I cannot find anywhere the steps that I need to follow so I can submit my online newspaper website to be featured on Yahoo News.

Would you please help me with that?

Thanks, I appreciate it!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. not getting my emails

my emails not going thru

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would like an option, both for phones & my home computer, to view the content of Yahoo News in a 'power saving' mode.

I would like an option to see the content of Yahoo News in a power-saving mode, i.e. the background 'dark' and the letters 'light'. This is particularly important for phone users, but it would reduce eye fatigue on my home computer as well. THANKS! J

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Responded  ·  Product Support responded

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Very sorry for this. Our engineers are aware of the issue and are working diligently to have it fixed. Your patience and understanding is appreciated.

8. I think you should give us a email news every time there is a new one.

Like when there's a new news, you should email it with every Yahoo! account.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback! We will consider incorporating this in future releases.

9. SORT NEWS BY TYPE IN LIMITED SIZE SECTIONS- (SEE DETIALS PLEASE)

Suggest grouping news by type- headlines, politics, financial, sports, entertainment, tabloid, etc.. The best organization would be to have sections which are incomplete- top stories, then maybe just headlines that stop with a "continued" at the bottom (clickable). That way I can quickly scroll through all sections, to see what catches my attention (as I do now), but faster becuase the sections are organized and familiar. Functionally- I suggest that if I click on a sports story, I would be taken to my story and below that, all sports news (also sub-organized by sport). If I go back to the…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the constructive feedback! We will consider adjusting these items in future releases.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base