Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

11114 results found

1. why are you NOT posting any news about the Dakota Pipeline???

we want to see news and updates on what is happening out there to our Brothers and Sisters, the fact that your NOT posting is highly disturbing to me and very one sided and racist.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Stop being so liberal with your Yahoo News. You don't put down the Lizard Hillary but you put down the Great Donald Trump. He is a great man

Stop being so liberal with your Yahoo News. You don't put down the Lizard Hillary but you put down the Great Donald Trump. He is a great man!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Biased news outlet = Yahoo

It's seemingly difficult for Yahoo to post a positive story on Trump. It's so blatant and one sided that after being a very long term user, and home page setter, of yahoo on all of my devices, I'm now saying goodbye. It's extremely discouraging to see what this site has become. It's turned into a spelling error laden, leftist, biased website that I cringe when it even opens. Listen to the people and report both sides.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I've stopd reading Yahoor News cus your team searches for the most heartbreaking stories about children and animals ur sick!

I can;'t read yahoo any longer! You purposely search for the most heartbreaking stories about abandoned animals and murdered children! Its like your team will stoop at nothing to bring pain to ur readers rather than trying to stop this from happening! You should all be fired!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It's

It's obvious Yahoo hasn't gotten over Hilary's loss. It makes me feel so good reading your liberal, progressive remarks about Mr. Trump. Now you know what it feels like to see O'bama and Hilary everyday. Hope you suffer for at least four years.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. IT department request

Yahoo New, Finance, Top news, first article is dated 10/13/2016. Do you think that they could find something else worth Top news classification seeing as today is 12/2/2016?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please stop the liberal sided agenda trash!!! Pls Be a "NEWS" outlet not a political entity!!!!!!!!

yahoo your one - sided biasis left win agenga is ****!!! yahoo is already on the decline and hopfully soon replaced with a honest " news outlet" not a politcal entity!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. donald

I have had it with your obvious ***** on Donald Trump. I have been a customer of yours for over a decade. Your blatant bias and liberal agenda are not welcome. You want a lot less customers, continue with what you are doing. Your pathetic liberal agenda and the slamming of Mr. Trump, our next president (whether you like it or not), is infantile, baseless, and extremist. Knock it off.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It's a question actually. For some time now, many items on Yahoo News are in gibberish. Also Chinese symbols on side of my email.

I'm beginning to think I've been hacked by the Chinese and my news is then translated back to English from Chinese. Would explain the gibberish. This must be happening to others. Am hearing that others are abandoning Yahoo for other servers. I've been quite happy with Yahoo until this year....

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to see more stories that are more positive about politicians - dirt, scandal and bias simply turn me off.

Why cant we be friends? Most people are basically good and even bad ones have their good points, good days and we ought to encourage and applaud that without sarcasm and insult. Can we all just feel good about each other again? When people do horrible things, can we not reward that behavior by making them famous celebrities?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. please get rid of the new video ad that plays on your browser version. I'm gone until that's gone, I understand why you have ads but come on

Your new video ad that plays in your browser version is beyond ridiculous, it is distracting and actually an embarrassment to your reputation. It appears you are trying to get mobile users to use the app but quite frankly your app is awful. It is confusing and I personally like the browser version better. Not sure who is calling the shots on this but I can't believe Marissa Meyers is that stupid. Cmon yahoo get it together

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I'm ready to stop using your service because I'm so tired of your daily trashing of Trump. Everything has a negative spin - get over it

Stop your daily trashing of Trump - he is our new President and it's time to unite. I'm ready to leave your service and tell others to please stop using Yahoo.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. YAHOO IS GETTING WORSE .. I CANT READ OR LEAVECOMMENTS, BECAUSE SCROLLING DOWN BRINGS UP OTHER ARTICLES. WHY DONT THEY USE THEIR PRODUCT

TERRIBLE, CANT SEE ARTICLES WHEN SCROLLING DOWN BECAUSE OTHER ARTICLES APPEAR. CANT READ COMMENTS OR INPUT COMMENTS BECAUSE I CANT SEE BECAUSE OF OTHER ARTICLES POPPING IN... DONT THEY CHECK TO MAKE SURE IT WORKS PROPERLY.. UNBELIEVABLE..

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. On the rigt hand side of web page it read ,Mike Pence yacht is disgusting .However thoughtless can you people b.

On the rigt hand side of web page it read ,Mike Pence yacht is disgusting .How thoughtless can you people be the page had nothing to do with him .I am showing this to everyone I know including the news media and I am changing my email address, I have no room for this type of behavior

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Just about done with Yahoo one sided approach to politics. Coins have 2 sides.50/50.

The election has shown a roughly 50/50 split. Report news not someone's opinion of the news.If not able then go 50/50 I am done by the new year. Will miss the non political but Yahoo is 90/10 . Make a decision, the people have voted , you covered Obama now its Trump's term. Be a leader not a follower ,show your abilities .RDP

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Enough of the ax grinding with Donald and Melania Trump. Cant we see some positive news from you????

Enough of the Trump bashing already. Cant we see some positive news???

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base