Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

11116 results found

1. Yahoo has so many conservative biased stories and conservative opinion pieces presented as facts, it hard to find news in the news feed.

There a so many articles in the News section that are just right wing opinion pieces presented as facts, or conservative talking point. The Washington Post, CNS (which offers us an opportunity to fight the liberal media), Fox, New York Post, etc, are all propaganda mills for the right and distort the "news" to fit their agenda. It's bad enough that all media has a corporate bias, that giant capitalism is a good thing, but Yahoo has too many entities with specific conservative political agendas masquerading as new organizations.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I'm in Canada and it's giving me weather in Farenheit instead of Celsius. How can I change that?

I'm in Canada and it's giving me the weather in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius. How can I change that?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Perhaps you could hire a conservative to assist in your news aggregation...

Most of the stories chosen seem to have a liberal bent, particularly those dealing with global warming, the 2nd amendment, religion and politics.

I would be more than happy to assist you in choosing stories to help "balance" your ideological tendencies.

Patrick

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. "MIC" overly political and not news worthy

I cant believe you let something so odious and political as "MIC" sit among the news stories of the day. Such commentary belongs in entertainment, not newsworthy!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Typos

I am writing to express my horror at the number of spelling and grammatical errors I find in so many of the articles I read in Yahoo. Trust me when I tell you that you are not alone. Almost every online news source I read is inundated with errors. Some sites are so bad that I've actually unsubscribed because I couldn't take it anymore!

Your stories are informative and worth reading, but please hire someone to edit the articles before they are posted because the errors are such a distraction to people who pay attention to such things.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. My Comments

What happened to "My Comments"? There used to be a link on the bottom of each story so I could keep track of the comments I had posted. How do I do this now?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. This would be a good time to remind readers not to fall for the bogus calls from people claiming to be the IRS.

Now is a good time to remind readers not to fall for the bogus calls from people claiming to be from the IRS. Also suggest that they remind seniors of the risks.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. lousy homepage

go back to the original homepage. this one is really annoying...

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please return to the old format of scrolling through the top stories.

There has to be more than 5 things going on in this world but the current format only displays 5. Please return to old format where you could scroll through the top 50-90 stories.

Also, please better label what is paid advertising and what is actual news..."Deceptive" is not a valid business model for any company that wants to stick around for the long run.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Pay for NO ADDS

If you insist on running so many add applets during real message content, then give us an option to PAY for non-add service

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The new format of Yahho News sucks! After clicking on a news story I have to click again to get the full story. Bring back the old format

The new format of Yahho News sucks! After clicking on a news story I have to click again to get the full story. Bring back the old format.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please FIX your broken comments feature.

Please FIX your broken comments system. "My Comments" no longer appears, making it impossible to find my comments; it's impossible to keep track of anyone else's because links are broken, and I no longer receive notifications as to when someone responds to or rates one of my comments. And it has been like this for a month. What is going on?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Remove article/picture

Would you please remove the Challenger Accident picture and article from my home page! I an an ex KSC Worker and the constant reminder of that horrible day upsets me terribly! Whoever decided to place this on my page doesn't have a clue about the feelings of those who suffered through that tragic day !

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Stop already with the pop-up window for Yahoo app................

I am getting very tired of closing that stupid pop-up for the Yahoo app. Why would you people do such a stupid thing? I mean who wants to manually close that window each and every time they visit the site. Yahoo is going down hill fast. Once a person is gone they will probably never come back. The whole upper management and the new leader should all be canned.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Stop Demeaning the Pope!

He was chosen by God to represent Him here on Earth. THIS is what happened to Christ !

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The new comments format is horrible and nearly impossible to ever get back to your own comments once you've left the page.

We use to be able to discuss stories in the comments sections. Now you post a comment or 2 and you'll likely never be able to get back to those comments to see if there's a discussion brewing. It's now a nearly useless comment section.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Fed up with biased anti-Israel news items

I am fed up with reading only negative news items about Israel on Yahoo News. Here is a sample of recent items, most of them from al Jazeera:

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2016/02/bds-tactics-antisemitic-david-cameron-israel-160216093807280.html
    http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/02/enemy-duty-netanyahu-160216051431240.html
    http://www.yahoo.com/news/france-presents-israel-palestinians-peace-plan-095947322.html
    http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/02/israeli-troop-filmed-shoving-palestinian-wheelchair-160215171629300.html
    http://europe.newsweek.com/israeli-forces-kill-five-palestinian-attackers-jerusalem-and-west-bank-426576

There is never any negative news items about the Palestinians, they can do no wrong. For example, Yahoo News reports that a Palestinian girl was shot dead by Israeli police, without mentioning that she was attacking them with a knife. The fact that there have been 230 terrorist attacks by Palestinians (stabbings, shootings and car rammings) against Israelis since Oct, 2015, was reported in the Jerusalem Post,…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base