Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

49 results found

1. Why is every comment printed twice?

You look like a ******* moron. Waste of space and time.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. lifetime ban?

you blocked account jlk457@yahoo.com years ago...as a paying subscriber I would like an explanation and how to resolve so I can post again

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. how can I contribute a writing to your op-ed. **@yahoo.com

like to join your contributor network,
    Found an old article but am guess the information is no longer valid

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We kindly refer you to our public business address which can be found online, for any and all purposes such that they can be addressed as appropriate. Please visit https://www.yahooinc.com/ for additional information. Thank you, and have a great day.

4. Hh

Hello dear team I want to add my website to yahoo news feed https://legitloaded.com.ng

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. We kindly refer you to our public business address which can be found online, for any and all purposes such that they can be addressed as appropriate. Please visit https://www.yahooinc.com/ for additional information. Thank you, and have a great day.

5. My new book

Hello,

My name is **. I am a resident of North Brunswick, NJ, and grew up in East Brunswick. I released my first book back in November called "Social Sher's The Skills That Pay The Bills"

It is a 97-page book designed to teach people how to make the best of every situation and how to turn life experiences into opportunities. I wrote it using my own story. My career as an entrepreneur has not been an easy one. These days my main focus is the automotive industry where I am a business consultant, sales trainer, and speaker. I have…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your interest and time in reaching out to us! Currently we are not accepting any business venture inquiries, employment applications, partnership requests, or solicitation. We kindly refer you to our public business address which can be found online, for any and all purposes such that they can be addressed as appropriate. Please visit https://www.yahooinc.com/ for additional information. Thank you, and have a great day.

6. Follow your own guidelines on your own articles with offending words.

In the article https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/meet-twitter-troll-started-wing-124459989.html You have words like Shitposter, Snickers DickVein and the F word on others past posts. Here's what I see, DO WHAT I SAY, NOT AS I DO. Any idea how many people YOU offend with these articles? Even tho we as "commenters" CAN'T TYPE THESE WORDS we because YOU say we might offend someone? Double standards. If we can't type any thing that may offend the "community" NEITHER SHOULD YAHOO. If the word shitposter is in your article for EVERYONE TO READ, WHY CAN'T WE TYPE SHITposter? Yes some people (idiots) go way over board and…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Partner with Yahoo News

I cannot find anywhere the steps that I need to follow so I can submit my online newspaper website to be featured on Yahoo News.

Would you please help me with that?

Thanks, I appreciate it!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Fix a problem on Yahoo News

When selecting the News category from the Yahoo home page if I click on an article part way down the page read it and then click on the X to close it and return to my original spot on the News homepage it does not work. I have to scroll back to the top of the page where I am reading the article before it lets me close the article and return to the News homepage. This not a problem on any of the other categories like Home, Sports etc.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Language Problem

I live in the US. I use Yahoo daily. This morning it logged me on to the Brazilian version of the Yahoo home page. Logged out but the same thing happened on logging in again.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. If you post an article about a picture, SHOW THE PICTURE!!

If you have a story that is about an interesting or unusual photo, or a photo of someone doing something, INCLUDE THE PHOTO WITH THE STORY. It is really annoying to read about a picture without seeing the actual picture, especially when there is also no link to the original article.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/picture-governor-next-7-foot-003200718.html

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Correct a link in "https://news.yahoo.com/operation-whistle-pig-inside-the-secret-cbp-unit-with-no-rules-that-investigates-americans-...

A link in your story "https://news.yahoo.com/operation-whistle-pig-inside-the-secret-cbp-unit-with-no-rules-that-investigates-americans-100000147.html" is bad. The url for "widely criticized" in the sentence "...Terrorist Screening Database, a watchlist that has more than 1 million names and has been widely criticized for errors and lack of review" points to "https://www.yahoo.com/?err=404&err_url=
    https%3a%2f%2fnews.yahoo.com%2fproblem-government-watchlists-yahoo-news-095900122.html". It should be "https://news.yahoo.com/problem-government-watchlists-yahoo-news-095900122.html".

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Old article

Dusty Hill died July 28, 2021, not today as your current article leads one to believe. The article you cite and link back to is dated July 28, 2021.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/zz-top-bassist-dusty-hill-184511918.html

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would like to stop seeing all this covid 19 ********.

Is there anyway i can stop seeing this junk on my page

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In order to turn notifications on or off for Coronavirus updates, please follow these steps:
    1. Tap the Profile icon.
    2. Tap Notifications.
    3. Tap the Coronavirus updates toggles to enable or disable notifications.

Hope this helps!

16. I want to unsubscribe from the Coronavirus updates.

Put an "unsubscribe" option with these updates. I do not want to keep receiving these notifications. The articles are biased, and I have no use for them.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. how to submit post on yahoo news

Hi,
    I am a new user on yahoo and I want to share some news on yahoo's news feed related to my site sawbank.com. But after a lot of struggle even I can't find the method to submitting a post on yahoo news. so, please help me how can I submit my post. Thanks

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

We respect and appreciate the desire to engage in sharing your perspective! We’ll pass the feedback along that you’d like to see more opportunities to do so, and thanks again for being a part of the community.

18. STOP advertising FAKE COMPANIES like Newbesty.com

YAHOO SELLS ADVERTISING TO SCAM COMPANIES. Newbesty.com is a scam. They advertised interesting products at great prices. After ordering you can't log onto their site and they completely disappear without you getting the product you bought. Yahoo ENABLES THIS SCAM.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, I’m sorry to hear that! We are unable to assist with any product order issues or returns. You would need to contact that company directly for further assistance with a product purchase as Yahoo is not affiliated with those Ads. Thank you!

19. Will be right back... Thank you for your patience. Our engineers are working quickly to resolve the issue

This message has been coming up whenever I try to open a yahoo (or other media) news story.
    Will be right back...

Thank you for your patience.

Our engineers are working quickly to resolve the issue

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. allow for accurate location services. I live in Texas, not Illinois

why does Yahoo insist I am in Illinois when it detects my location manually as Texas. Please fix.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base