US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Noticed that when clicking on a NEWS articles...

...I noticed that EVERYTHING listed on the right side of the screen is misrepresented as "what to read next:" 'NEWS' articles.

Wasn't this suppose to have been addressed back when Marrisa Meyer was CEO and corrected after known collusion to skew an certain election that certain holdovers are still emotionally distraught over?

...apparently not.

515th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. US news

US news should provide US news. The first twelve stories should not be Reuters foreign news or stories about cricket. Foreign news goes in the foreign news category.

343rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Feature more BOPO stories especially on BOPO Activists

I would like to see more BOPO stories especially on BOPO Activists. You should feature is @AvianEmelle creator of #mysuperwomanbod. She not only features women of all shapes, sizes, ages and backgrounds but she is smart, funny and a great example of woman empowerment and unity. She is a big supporter of her fellow women and people in general.

515th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. PLEASE PLEASE FIX YOUR "US NEWS" SITE...99.9% OF THE ARTICLES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE US

PLEASE PLEASE FIX YOUR "US NEWS" SITE...99.9% OF THE ARTICLES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE US

343rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. US news page

How about making the US news page about the US. Today the first 5 stories on that page had nothing to do with the US. Even after that 90% were about foreign countries.

343rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make personal commenting history work again

I used to be able to click on one of my comments in my history, and it would take me to the article and my comment. Now I get this - https://mobile.yahoo.com/news . It is an advertisement to try to sell me a smart phone ap. I don't even have a smart phone. I want to go back to the article and to my comment so I can see subsequent comments, which is probably the main reason for commenting history in the first place. I don't want to get advertisements for things I can't even use.

343rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. general

In the past we were able to close your streaming headlines. Now we are unable to close them. I find them very distracting when trying to see the most watched stories. If i wanted to see/hear what you are streaming I would have I would have opened it at the top of the page.

343rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 343rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. All my comments got multiple red thumbs

All my comments got multiple thumbs down instantly and by the same amount, then later the number incremented by the same amount for each. Is this a bus or am I really unpopular?

343rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Migration is a Problem

Instead of having a problem with that person, it was introduced to them. Excitement, eventually people relocate. Problems arise. The original people didn't have a problem.

343rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. News home page

STOP automatic loading of revised News home page! When I'm writing a comment, a new News home page takes over the open page I'm working on! I lose what I'd written and have to spend much trying to find the article I was commenting on so I can restart my comment.

343rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Putting Tweets in an articles

please tab inset or in some way make a noticeable distinction between repeated tweets and the what the article author types.
    Isn't the proper way to write is to use either quotation marks or make it italics text when quoting or referencing someone's words?

515th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Language Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 343rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Consider closing the KNOWledge gap between HotHouseEarth and reversing global warming. Fox news can blow dog whistle unassisted.

I doubt that more than 1% of clients are aware of several bills NOW in US House that seek to address climate change. Beyond Green New Deal, clients may be interested in the health, jobs, balance of trade and economic stimulus of H.R.763 - Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act. Even more, clients may be interested in 763's monthly check.

343rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. World Noble Peace Prize

It is time to suggest a world leader who made a genuine effort, traveled the world over & promoted peace among diverse leaders and opinions. One name comes close to reality is Indian Prime Minister Narender Modi. He traveled most world met virtually all world leaders and made efforts to reduce their differences during the different political environment.

343rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please stop changing the Financials

The Financial data was great before someone on your end decided to improve what did not need improving. The "High/Low" for the day is not required by everyone under "MY HOLDINGS", please all editing of this, it would help greatly.

Thank you,
    Douglas Duggar

343rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Colored text in videos

From your home page, I see news videos in a small window in the lower right corner. Your editors have applied the description "MUST WATCH" to these videos. I am colorblind, and it appears that the text appears in two or more colors. The colors make it hard for me to read the text. It would be better if you would just stick to one color. White is the color that works best for me.

343rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Can you place waff48 weather & news apps on please?

Could you please place WAFF48 weather or their news app on you yahoo tv store please? Because you don't have that or any Alabama state app on the app listing. Thanks in advance.

343rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Yahoo! News needs to keep your place when trying to return to the news feed after reading an article.

After reading an article and trying to return to the main Yahoo! News page you are put right back to the beginning of the page, forcing you to scroll through the LONG list to figure out where you were.

I've reported this issue before and it persists so I have switched to reading Google News. Just thought I would be nice and report the annoying glitch in case you actually read these reports and act on them. Clearly you do not.

343rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Stop redirecting to Yahoo News App page when trying to look at previous posts. We can't access the replies when you do that.

When trying to go to previous posts, instead of going to the post, I get redirected to a page about the Yahoo App. I have the Yahoo News app and still can't access the previous posts there. I'd rather be able to access it from my PC. But, we should be able to access it from both. Especially if you're going to continue to redirect us to the App download page whenever we click on a previous post. It's extremely frustrating!

220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base