How can we improve Yahoo News?

Yahoo News is Completely Biased and Not Even Close to Providing Fair Reporting

Yahoo News is a disgrace. Embarrassed and totally disappointed by your liberal rants. Shame on you, Yahoo! Disgusted. Have you learned nothing about fair reporting? Try it. You'd find fewer complaints (a lot of feeds about this topic, below). You'd also find you would contribute to bring this country together, rather than dividing it. For shame, Yahoo!

17th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Patti McCarthy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Allissa Keoughan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree. It looks like the majority of American also agrees, so I am unsure of why Yahoo still does not take this into consideration. Very frustrating!! We just want real news!

• Don McKechnie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You need a little tougher skin kids! If the rest of America has to stomach Fox News, breitbart, Alex Jones/info wars, than you should stop complaining about yahoo news. If you don’t like yahoo news, please go elsewhere and here’s a news flash, just because a news article paints trump in a poor light doesn’t make it fake news.

• Caroll LONG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I read your news on my computer daily. Have for years. You are totally bias against President Trump. Nothing but negative toward anything & everything he says. Your predictions never come true. I am a normal person that has no biases, wants honest not slanted news. Shame on you! Be honest!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

REPORT THE NEWS AND NOT STUPID ********. GDP IS 4.1%. THIS IS LATE BREAKING NEWS RIGHT NOW AND ALL YOU CAN REPORT ON IS WHO KATELYN JENNER IS DATING AND OTHER STUPID ****. AND MORE **** ABOUT THE PRESIDENT. LOOK AT THE BIG ******* PICTURE AND STOP THE HATE.

Feedback and Knowledge Base