How can we improve Yahoo News?

Fake, Biased News Sources

More and more I am reading inflammatory articles written by suspect news sources about the President and Democratic figures. Though Yahoo has been my homepage since at least 1995, I am about to rip Yahoo from my daily usage. I cannot subscribe to such drivel, falsehood, and political propaganda. Yahoo is quickly turning into Fox News.

31st ranked
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ken shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Bob Bureker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is not a shill or plant I am a retired Navy Officer diver, jumper and bomb squad retired. It would be nice to see actual good news we get almost daily about the commander in chief doing as promised. I risked my life almost daily for this country and flag. It would be nice to hear real good news about lower taxes, higher stock market and booming economy. Get your act together Yahoo. Show some real colors in the facts.

• james moffett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Biased news is not for me. Seeing Yahoo as my homepage just raises my blood pressure and isn't worth going to.

• Rich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely. I think the "suggestions" accusing you of being biased toward democrats are plants by your editors or right-wing shills to help you save face. I have noticed nothing but right-wing bias on these pages.

• Mark M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are you reading the same Yahoo site I am? Do your due diligence and actually count the liberal news postings vs conservative

Feedback and Knowledge Base