How can we improve Yahoo News?

Yahoo News leaning left

Under current Yahoo leadership I have witnessed a distinct tilt to the left in reporting, story selection. It is imperative that your news pages reflect a unbiased and balanced reportage. At the moment they do not! You have strayed from the tenets of journalism in favor of endorsing a left leaning ideology. As a long time Yahoo fan I am disappointed. You have taken sides and are now alienating over one half of the US population. Big mistake.

1st ranked
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

353 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Joseph Draper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Put up an equal amount of conservative articles unedited without striking it down and calling it hate speech because a handful of snowflakes say they're offended. FREE SPEECH!! If you look at the comments under the liberal articles the mass majority of the responses are against Yahoo's liberal agenda. It's backfiring in your face!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really, REALLY would like to know... Why is it that 90% of Yahoos posts are totally left wing, anti Trump, stupid, moronic articles that often don't even have any factual basis, but very often are simply you people just puking out your liberal BS... Really would like to know....

• Matthew Desmarais commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The grotesque Leftwing bias is embarrassing for Yahoo. It's a daily barrage of one-sided links to little-known Leftist outlets. In an adult world you would market to ALL view points so that your readers can come to their own conclusions. Yahoo has such a tremendous chance to be that single source of honest news. Sadly, you choose to go the way of the other partisan outlets and give the finger to the other 50% of America. Nice business model (sarcasm).

• Donald Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

F off with your liberal *********. Plus your censoring conservatives and removing conservatives votes for Trump or against libtards.
    You don't follow your rules, you left wing dotards.

Many of us would pay a small fee to be able to selectively block advertising and news sources we distrust. At $20/year, Yahoo would make more from each person who took that option than they get from the advertisers. Also, they would keep and even gain readers with such a policy, since I tend to go directly to other news services such as Reuter's more often than I use Yahoo.

It seems an overwhelming number of comments have expressed the need for objectivity in Yahoo news. The political bias has been obvious and causes doubts of integrity in all the news presented. It appears that unless an item is politically critical or generally outrageous, it isn't presented. Consequently, many, such as myself, rarely open Yahoo News. Many others have cancelled their accounts. The remedy seems simple: Balanced and unbiased reporting. Also, I wouldn't bother with a comments section unless you can control the trolls and disrespectful idiots.

Stop with your liberal slanted news stories! The titles and comments is all I look at now. TRUMP 2020!

It is so incredibly obvious that Yahoo leans left on political issues. Why do you have to be so bias?

I'm sick of seeing how liberal you are. I thought a reporters job was to report the news not give biased opinions. You're a bunch of political hacks and should be ashamed to call yourself reporters. You can try to bury the truth but there are too many of us out here spreading the word about fake news organizations like yours.. By the way, how do you like the TRUMP economy. Score one for the president

• NickD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do some articles that highlight how white males in the 50s and early 60s are losing their jobs and not being hired. talk about the discrimination this group of people face even as they have the skills our employers claim they are looking for.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18

Feedback and Knowledge Base