Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

729 results found

1. Comment removal

I really don't understand the criteria that your people use to remove comments. I have had a number of COMPLETELY benign comments removed. In fact, just yesterday, I replied to a person's comment in a very civil and productive way. While the other person and I had a difference of opinion, the other poster THANKED ME for my well thought-out and civil response. Then you guys removed my comment. Even the other poster was puzzled by it. It made absolutely no sense. It did not appear to be in violation of your forum rules, in any way. There was no…

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Try to be somewhat objecive

I know that as Bolsheviks it is difficult, but an informed public requires objective reporting without your constant leeftist bias. You are losing business and cheating your corporate shareholders.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Remove Comments

Please remove comments sections for news. All it does is that it fills it up with bots! Rude comments, etc.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Censorship details

Give specific quotes from posts you reject showing why you rejected them. Even the whiners and false info posters might learn how to behave in public.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Stop writing extreme news

Hi Yahoo. I have been using yahoo for email address(es) for the last two decades. The email interface is great, and functional. My only issue these days is that when I log out of the email function, the news is often hyper-sexualized about senior Hollywood stars or highly unknown stars, or so-and-so being naked. If people wanted to see naked people, they know which sites to go to(p*hub). I doubt that yahoo! wants to go to that direction and lose legitimacy of its email as something more neutral. If it wasn't the hyper-sexualized and objectification of women, it is highly…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Speak Truth not Propaganda and Lies please

You have an article on President Trump intending to file a defamation law suit for calling him a liar. Saying there is no proof of fraud in the election. And you taint the article, insist there is no fraud, use the same lies the J6 use about him.
    Watch frankspeech.com and see all the data evidence, watch 2000mules.com, watch podcasts that tell the truth about all people.
    Yahoo, you have lowered yourself in this article and should apologize to the American people for not letting the truth be revealed here also.
    This is a disgrace that you all call yourself…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Fix the auto-censor problem in comment sections

I post comments on some stories in the News and Sports sections, but I'm fed up with the extremely inconsistent auto-censor function. I've posted and seen others post comments that contain a number of inflammatory or downright offensive words, while some of my tamest comments are rejected from the start. That is, comments that are straightforward and contain no language or ideas that could be considered a violation of the rules. Then I might post something that is more strident in tone and language, but it goes through without being rejected. This inconsistency is a sign of a seriously flawed…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Do investigative reporting on why sexual abuse is still struggling to be heard.

The Oedipus Complex was the institutionalized cover up of the sexual abuse of children. The Assault on Truth (1984) by Jeffrey M. Masson is a good place to start. The Oedipus Complex, claiming that childhood memories of sexual abuse by adults was a fantasy the children had imagined because they wanted it. The APA has never been confronted with their 100 year long cover up nor their refusal to recognize Developmental Trauma.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Yahoo censors everything I post. I typed the word "Hello" yahoo even rejected it. People are waking up to Fake Yahoo News.

Yahoo Censors everything while pretending to have an open forum of true opinions. It's nothing but an Orwellian ministry of truth. People are waking up to this and realize Yahoo is Fake and will become meaningless very soon if it continues. When only your bots are making comments, your website will cease to have any merit or followers.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Focus on article writers being capable of original thought who report facts, not opinions

It is clear this generation of news reporting is based on echo cambers that are fed by certain ideologies. It is creating/fostering a hostel divisive society for those who see things differently. For me it would be amazing to have a news source that reported facts without opinions. Don't tell me what was said in your opinion, let me figure it out for myself. See "Facts not portal for opinions" suggestion.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Jail photos of arrest is not news removal please

Too corrections@yahoonews.com. From Carolyn Joyce Pagh Age 52yrs and. Carolyn Joyce Pagh Age 29yrs old /PDX. Arrest article/Oregon/95194. Crimeformer.com/95194. ????????? Removal of posting 4yrs *** is invalid against private names bye Yahoo news ??????? Request you Remove photo. from Yahoo news feed and Remove crimineinformer.com ads after 30x time our not news vs person was slander for 3/4x years *** ,,Released From jail and Found not guilty of gossip crimes traffic tickets,,it is not news after 30x days time. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ News ,,Since April 2022year people with this name Carolyn Joyce Pagh,,,,,. And family Moved too Des Moines Iowa state…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I post remarks and tell where the statistics I use come from. These are easy to verify. However yahoo keeps stopping my posts! Why?

Stop declining my posts on guns. I give references to where the information comes from, that can be easily checked, but you still reject the posts especially if the post deals with guns and race. You are part of the problem if I can't post statistics from the FBI, DOJ, etc because they may make someone uncomfortable.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Either Stop putting up Florida News or Block People who bash Florida.I am sick of this comments from morons from other states

don't post comments on people who cut Florida down or Stop putting Florida News up altogether!!! i am sick and tired of people cutting down Florida!!!
    These people are morons and have no idea they are probably cutting people down from their own states who move here to Florida!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Quit being so fascist and white nationalist and move your company to Russia where it belongs.

See above. You don't deserve to be in business in America with your Putin tactics and anti free speech of people that aren't fascists.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Click bait & Photo content

The photos used as click bait often border on being ***********. In the Yahoo news feed there will be a news article about sexual misconduct such as Harvey Weinstein's case and related stories, immediately followed by a sponsored ad with suggestive photo of a large chested woman or woman in a mini skirt bent over from behind. Think about the absurdity there. What message is that sending? We continue to embrace the idea that sex sells and to stop at nothing to achieve that goal. How can we progress to a better place where society doesn't manipulate/objectify women and also…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Banning commentors

I would like to know why all my comments are deleted within seconds. You have apparently banned me from commenting. Why??? You apparently decided people don't have a right to an opinion. You let disgusting lies in your comments section along with attacks on people and I don't understand why my opinion doesn't matter. Please look into why I have been posting for years and now I can't!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Print stories that have 100% facts only, but making the story true on opinions. They must have independent opinions based on experts th

If you were investigate 90% of stories that news put out in the way they made it put out and then go and she went the end result was not facts. Too many opinions are made based on people‘s personal belief because the news media has got them so brainwashed I don’t even want it anymore I dig it in the independent resources that don’t care about either side they just wanna know what’s going on and there’s a lot of these and it’s crazy how brainwashed usually is making our society and nobody’s reporting that.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. STOP putting the face of a mass shooter up on Yahoo News Home Page

Today is 7/05/22. Every time I open the main Yahoo news page, that evil ******* that shot up Highland Park is staring at me.

That's what shooters like him want. Yahoo News is giving this ******* free publicity. Don't give him that. Don't give any of them that. Bury their pictures at the bottom of the article and mention their names as few times as possible.

We should know this by now.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 36 37
  • Don't see your idea?