Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

729 results found

1. Disclosure of location is prohibited, that would include weather maybe you should have the user indicate which location he wishes, ads

disclosure of location should be what the user chooses. Also ads should be issued in the language of the user and not subject to location and or language that is spoken regardless. Ads that feature location and language should not be allowed. The agreement you want signed is also irregular, I do not quite understand, are you saying that my name, age, picture, etc.. will also be published?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Overwhelmingly BIASED! LEFT LEANING AND LACKS BALANCE

There should be BALANCE with thoughts, opinions, and ideaology.
    Yahoo News is too COWARDLY to allow comments section once again because that would reveal how overwhelmingly BIASED it is and the TRUTH would hurt too much.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. become a respectful company again

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting.

My goal is to get to the bottom of things, which requires hearing what is being said about such things. So to better my news experience I have temporarily suspended my use of Yahoo services in lieu of a news agency that is more informative. So, you'll have to email me when you get your heads out of your **, cause again, I'm done listening to you.
    PS:

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Your news site is overloaded with ads to the point where you cannot read the article.

I fully understand you need to run ads to keep Yahoo going. But there needs to be a limit on how many and the placement. Try viewing your own articles here, especially on a tablet. I cannot read the article with ads popping up, blinking, and running over the news part. It's like 90% ads, 10% content.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would recommend removal of the Poll " Should Trump run in 2024" because it is a scam to try and get donations to a non existent fundraiser

remove the Poll for "Should Trump run in 2024. It is a scam and will not let you remove the Poll unless you give them your bank card # address, Phone # and other information which the use to form a mailing list that they sell. also illegal because they have a false link for opt out that just goes to donald trump website and will not allow you to opt out. they also are not collecting political contributions which would be tax deductible and the number they give does not give you anyone to talk to only an operator…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Balanced coverage

When it comes to news regarding the conflict in Ethiopia, most medias have been one sided and biased. I personally appreciate the current posts by Yahoo News. Especially, the coverage about the rally in Los Angeles, CA is almost perfect. There was a missing part when mentioning "diaspora remains divided over the civil war". I have a letter written to let balanced journalists have better understanding of t how the conflict started and what proceeded after that. I would love to send it to you for your judgment. All we want is, a fair coverage to reach the American people.…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Stop the Trump BS

Biden is the worst sitting President in U.S. history. He and his Administration have failed the American People on so many levels is hard to find a starting point. Highest fuel prices ever, inflation and prices on consumable goods skyrocketing, food shortages, U.S. citizens left behind in Afghanistan, and an ever increasing crisis on our southern boarders. Biden has shut off American pipelines while Putin uses his as a weapon against our European allies. Biden and his administration has divided the American People along social, economic, and racial lines. Biden has embolden our enemies and has failed to uphold his…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I rarely read any Yahoo News stories anymore. You're only interested in pushing Leftist ****.

Bring back reader comments. Stop the censorship. I rarely if ever read your **** now.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Quit spewing your leftist propogranda BS and blocking everyones opinion like the other big tech cowards!

Quit spewing your leftist propogranda BS and blocking everyones opinion like the other big tech cowards!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Remove certain articles for different readers.

I thought I was free of Trump's face and comments on my screen. Is there anyway to have it removed?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Would you STOP with the opinions? Do you really think you are influencing anyone with any intelligence? Let's try something new.... facts.

Would you STOP with the opinions? Do you really think you are influencing anyone with any intelligence? Let's try something new.... just facts. We do not care what any media writer THINKS about ANY topic.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Both sides of a coin are equally important.

I think that if you are going to be promoting the covid vaxx so furiously, you should also run a live feed ticker across the bottom of the screen that shows the VAERS data on it. It is, after all, official, public information, so, no reason not to run it. That would be very responsible journalism, and a service for your readers, which I'm sure is of the utmost importance to your establishment. If you wanted to be extra helpful to your readers, you might also point out the Harvard study that suggested that only about 1% of the adverse…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. You can stop reporting fake news unless you allow opposing views to be heard! Stop suppressing our voice like communist's do. Thank you.

Stop the fake news! Especially with your misleading headlines. Unless you want to open your comment section again and allow opposing views! We noticed you shut down your comment section when more Trump supporters started out numbering the communist supporters. Stop supporting communism and stop suppressing free speech!
    Thank you.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Print the truth.

Quite a dishonest piece about guns in other countries. Just one example- your comment that gun suicides went down after Australia banned guns. Gun suicides may have gone down because of the lack of guns, but the suicide rate did not go down. Banning guns does not STOP suicides. How convenient to stop comments and not allow opposing views.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Mostafa Hatamian iranian pop singer sings after 7 years!

Mostafa Hatamian was born in Bandar Lengeh, Iran on August 8, 1984. He began his professional career in 2008, and his overall works include more than 32 songs, three albums, and ten singles.
    He began singing in 2008 and has since released three albums (Entezar, Barzakh, and Taghdir), as well as a few singles and seven music videos.
    He was banned from performing in 2011 after his song and video clip "Taghdir" was broadcast on satellite music channels.
    His debut song, "Pasoor” was published in 2008, while his most recent song, "Eshtebah Az Man Bood" was released in 2014.
    Aside…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Shawn McCutcheon

I just read the article, "Capitol riot caused by anti-speech Democrats," by Shaun McCutcheon, of the Palm Beach Daily News. WHY would you post such anti-American lies? NOTHING in Mr. McCutcheon's opinion piece (which you fail to label as such) is truthful. Much of it is absolute gaslighting to the Nth degree. The truly sad and infuriating thing is, you know this!!!!! He lies about the pandemic. He lies about the 2020 election. And, he lies about the Jan. 6th insurrection/treasonous attack on our government. Yet, you post this BS with no warning about it's false content or that it's…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. comments

LAPD Cop Who Shot Teen Girl in Dress Store Was a Wannabe Reformer. Why are we finding ways to condemn this officer instead at looking at the suspect, who because of his action forced the officer to use deadly force???????. Why is this nation and the media choosing to protect criminals and placing the blame on officer when they respond? Here is a thought lets place blame where it belongs on the criminals not others.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Open up the comment section back up

Bring back the comment section. It is obvious you are not interested in hearing from both sides, you only want to print what you want your readers to read, not allowing to get corrected when it is false.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base