Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

730 results found

1. Don't put back the Comment section

Instead, go to Foxnews.com to comment. Foxnews has an easy login, ability to like/dislike comments, follow commenters. Even easier, just go to settings and add foxnews.com to your list of start pages. Apparently, foxnews is not afraid of constructive feedback on stories, lively discussion, humorous snarky comments, and enlightening banter.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Put back your comments to articles.

Put back your comments to articles. The presstitutes have taken control and no comment allowed to criticize the ******** spilled by the MSM serving the Khazarian Mafia.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Two articles I just read found every possible way to promote the radical leftist agenda. No comments following = no other opinion. So sad.

Please bring back the comments section. Due to the extreme leftist narrative in these articles that find every possible way to demean our president and promote their candidate, no public discourse is allowed. Only one point of view can now be viewed by millions daily. Even better, consider balanced journalism that highlights the best of both candidates and parties from the point of view of their supporters. If you can't write about or accurately convey both sides with full context, you should not be in journalism.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Equal Time and Comments

Equal Time. Where can I post an opinion piece that I wrote for all to see

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. You stopped allowing us to post comments on your news stories. You won't win! You won't silence us! But I guess you can dream.

Because all the information about the Clinton campaign spying on the Trump and the REAL Russian collusion is why you stopped us from commenting on your news stories. Your headlines still show your bias and BS. I just wanted you to know you're one of the last sources of news I would rely on or even take a second to read. You people should be ashamed and if you're not! It is because ***** has his grip on you. Why else can you not be NEUTRAL? DUMB OMITTING POS's!!! AMERICANS ARE HIP TO YOUR **** IDIOTS!!! BY THE WAY, YOUR…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. "Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users"

Nope, your goal is to silence any voices that don't bow down to your Liberal Fascist agenda.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow 'Appropriate Comments'

Perhaps, allow 'short comments' on the article, 'without' others attacking ones short opine. I admit, at times was seeking 'popularity' vs 'civil opinion.' Have readers sign/agree a 'Code of Conduct Rule' and if reader 'Violates Rule' Yahoo News reserves the right to revoke ones right to comment. Further 'Yahoo News reserves it's Publishing Rights' without having being bound to the 1st Amendment!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow 'Appropriate Comments'

Perhaps, allow 'short comments' on the article, 'without' others attacking ones short opine. I admit, at times was seeking 'popularity' vs 'civil opinion.' Have readers sign/agree a 'Code of Conduct Rule' and if reader 'Violates Rule' Yahoo News reserves the right to revoke ones right to comment. Further 'Yahoo News reserves it's Publishing Rights' without having being bound to the 1st Amendment!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Put back the comments section so we can push back on your lefty columnists.

You took out the comments section because your leftist columnists didn't like it when older learned Americans schooled them on the actual historical facts on a story. They wanted to push their leftist agenda unhindered on the young minds that don't know any better. As a multi-decade user of yahoo it really disappointed me. Disagreement and editorial comments on news are an American tradition and the foundation of real free speech. I may not believe in what you say, but I defend with my life your right to say it!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bring back the comment section. I hate opening my email to see your election interference articles and left-leaning articles with no commen

bring back the comment section so people can offer their opinions about your articles and experience a free flow of ideas.
    Hire a nonpartisan group to evaluate your content to see how many articles are left leaning
    Hire more conservative journalist.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. All for Politics

TURN YOUR COMMENT SECTION BACK ON. TURNING IT OFF JUST PROVES U HAVE NO DESIRE TO ALLOW ANY DISCOURSE THAT IS COUNTER TO THE LEFTIST IDEALS U LOVE.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Put the commenting back up. Stop publishing articles that are only skewed one way.

I miss the commenting section and being able to see other people's reactions to a story or news piece. Also you need to stop with the one sided journalism. I am so sick of seeing the blatant hatred for our President everytime my browser pops up. Example: American disinformation spiraling out of control. Four years after Russia's coordinated effort to help Donald Trump get elected..... That has been proven to be false and you know it. You people can't stand that Donald Trump is not a politician and he got elected President and has accomplished more with his hands tied…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Why can’t I comment? Am I being censored?

Why is Yahoo blocking comments during a presidential election, is it because your a left wing rag now? Is it because Yahoo web site is horrible, and biased for one political party? Is it because Yahoo is nothing but garbage Hollywood rag and are more like a gossip site for garbage and not real news anymore? Sure miss the old Yahoo when it just reported news. Those were the days when you weren’t controlled by ABC.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. BRING THE COMMENTS BACK! TRUMPS KILLING IT AS YAHOO LOSES!

My Homepage Went From Yahoo Fake News To www.FoxNews.com And My Search Engine Went From Google To www.DuckDuckGo.com Safer And Better They Don't Erase And Scrub Their Hellary & Bill Slick Willie Pedophile Clinton History Like Google Does!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Why do you not allow people to leave comments regarding the news?Whatever happened to free speech.Not all remarks are slanderous

Let people respond to news articles. Some may actually be good ideas. Whatever happened to free speech? You should not censor people.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Comment Elimination Concerns

I find it interesting that during a time of our country in a great debate prior to an election. Yahoo is known to post items that favor their view point and comments allowed some balance. Now Yahoo has eliminated the ability for anyone to post any balance to the bias they have been presenting since they suppressed by eliminating comments. When you leave only your bias items on your website you are in effect eliminating any balance and trying to effect an election in favor of who Yahoo may want to win this election. Your bias is rather blatant. .

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experien

So it would seem the majority posting here want the "Comments" so PLEASE bring it back!, NOW!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bring back the comments. I will not be reading your news. I will be changing my mail service as well. Yahoo. You need us more than us you.

All you have to do is stop trying to censor what the people are saying.
    Send your journalists back to school. There is a difference to a fact piece and an opinion piece.
    Bring back reader comments and thumbs up and down. Otherwise you have lost relevance and I have other options.
    I think if you lose enough of us you may have to shut her down.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Yahoo news is so far left it's pitiful! You're supposed to be reporting the news, not commenting on it.

As journalists, your job is to report the news - not comment on it. Yahoo news is so ******* bias against conservative America. That's why you won't allow comments anymore - - your readers thought your reporting was *********.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)