Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

728 results found

1. Please Please Please Get rid of Fox

Why must I see every other article from Fox Fake News? It is ruining our country

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Get rid of your Baghdad Bob mockingbird moderators.

Recent court rulings puts Yahoo in jeopardy for censorship of conservative speech. Please adhere to the spirit of the law.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. You should learn some science

You are drinking the kool Aid that the Dem's are selling. You are fools. The total CO2 in the atmosphere is .004%. it has been debunked buy many more learned people than this dimwit

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. More articles on renewable energy ideas like this one.

As as renewable energy inventor, I have had several renewable energy inventions adopted by a university and several companies, but my best
    invention, Ocean Pressure Electric Conversion, could ameliorate global warming by providing cheap, sea-based hydroelectric power to most of the world's population (which happens to live within 200 kilometers of the oceans). This invention uses off-the-shelf hydroelectric generators,
    re-purposed ocean oil platforms and simple physics principles to use deep water pressure vs.ocean surface atmospheric pressure to drive hydroelectric turbines in 500 feet or deeper ocean waters. A byproduct i
    desallinated fresh water for most of the world's population. A…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. https://news.yahoo.com/republicans-must-fight-dirty-america-172712741.html is no longer on The Telegraph because it was written by a Nazi.

Or if not a Nazi then someone fired from DeSantis' campaign for publishing Nazi images in a campaign ad. Maybe you should remove it, too. Instead of leaving it up and crediting it to The Telegraph.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. yahoo is perfectly, complaint not possible, it is superhighbest! we only can praise, you are like from heaven!

the people can be gratefully about yahoo - you do all so good and we only can praise your good-superhighbest efforts you provide to all. why are people complaining - your constructive attitude, your performances and your services are really like from heavenly sources - please do not be discouraged when people complain, you really do all as best as you can. we acknowledge your goodness and are proud of you . continue and many, many thanks for your services , informations and so on ... we changed from google to yahoo - and it was more than right!!! thanks…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Try to report the news fairly, equally without ALL of the negativity focused on conservatives & Republicans. Actual news should be nonp

Try to report the news fairly, equally without ALL of the negativity focused on conservatives & Republicans. Actual reporting of news events should be nonpartisan. Democrats don't do everything right either!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. CNN is not a trusted "news" source -- it is commentary at best!

Yahoo is printing stories from the AP -- an organization that focuses on stories that benefit its largest donors. CNN is not news -- it is commentary (at best).

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Stop putting "The Telegram" in my news feed. Blatant fascist propaganda!

Every news article by this whatever they are is blatant fascist propaganda.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The complicarted, invasive and really stupid sign in to make an account steps are just ******** and work against anyone taking you all serio

steps are just ******** and work against anyone taking you all seriously. The amount of time to eneter data, then alternative data, then confirm the data again and go loook up codes and finally get logged in to make a comment is infuriatingly banal and shows a clear mental defect in your whole approach. What is really up with this nonsense? And now, even thiough I am signed in I have to sign in again to submit this feedback. Keep on ******* that chicken guys.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hawaii

How is there zero mention of the fires in Hawaii on my Yahoo News page?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have two questions that have been bothering me lately about your news feed Service

Two questions - Why can't I request that objectionable news sources be hidden from view as was once possible and why are all of my comments automatically rejected from being posted, especially given some of the questionable stuff I see being posted?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I am fed up with the report process. Many of the comments I report have racist and sexually explicit comments, but my report is rejected.

If you can't do better at blocking racist and sexual comments, I am done. I will find another news page and tell everyone I know.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Dont post the results of a 6am world cup match as breaking news on every page

What the **** is wrong with you people. Why would you post the results of a sunday 6am soccer match on every stupid page? Ever hear of timeshifting. Morons.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Find a truthful person to present or produce the news. The children sang all of the anthem.

The headline spreads the lie that the Capitol police stopped the children from singing the National Anthem. We can see the video showing they finished the anthem. What idiot does not know our Nationalm Anthem.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Coverage of Hunter Biden's friend Devon Archer

When will we see Yahoo News covering this Devon Archer, and his dealings with Hunter Biden and President Joe Biden? Can't find anything on your news thread about the hearing from yesterday.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Write less articles on Israel. Stop whitewashing Palestinian terrorists.

Your coverage of Israel is universally negative and elicits tremendous anti-semitic feedback. You also publish more articles on Israel than on any other foreign country which increases the negative perception. The rise of anti-semitism in this country correlates with this kind of coverage.
    I wrote a response to an article on "The Lost Boys of Israel" which was rejected even though every fact was true: Hamas runs summer camps teaching children to kill Jews, Palestinian maps used in UNRWA schools depict Palestine as including ALL of Israel. UNRWA schools teach children ALL Israel beings to them. This does not bode…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. ads before news article

One minute ad before a news article???????? I'll read it some where else!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Remove ads from scam vendor Jetery. See: https://www.scam-detector.com/validator/jetery-shop-review/?expand_article=1

Remove ads from scam vendor Jetery. See: https://www.scam-detector.com/validator/jetery-shop-review/?expand_article=1

I tried to order a chair from them and the ordering software REQUIRED an apartment number (I live in a house) > I finally put in "None" under apartment number, then my address data did not agree with my credit card data, and the sale did not go through. No response to emails to their (only) customer service contact, email address.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base