US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. If you aren't going to have comments then quit saying you are looking into it...

It's been a long time now that Yahoo has not had comments on news articles. I come back now and then to check it out. There is still this message saying it is just temporary.

Let's face it, you have had plenty of time to think about it. It is obvious you aren't going to do it anymore. Quit the sham and just remove the link.

It WAS a nice addition to the news. But there are plenty of places I can get news. Yahoo News by itself isn't that special.

I have given up on comments.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Quit using all Left biased news agencies and censoring the opinions of others.

All or nearly all news is left to far left based. Opinions are cut off on most or limited. I try to write an opinion and show where the info comes from to back it up yet I run out of room. I just read an article from the daily beast. Here is a media bias fact check https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-beast/. When I look up the main partners on the FEC they support Democrats liberally in funding. This article was about another GOP escaped the cold on a private jet. SO, we still have 36 more congresspeople from Texas, just where…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Bring back commenting by the Users. Yahoo suspending commenting is nothing more than controlling the narrative to suppress the 1st Amendment

Bring back comments by your readers. It is a place where everyone can argue their point(s) without anyone actually being hurt. Yahoo turning off comments is nothing more than controlling the narrative to indoctrinate the masses. Yahoo is a public company, therefore subject to all aspects of the 1st Amendment and the Constitution.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Return the comments section.

Yahoo states that they took away the comments section so users may have a safer experience. That is not the truth. The truth is that Yahoo took the comments section away because they wanted to deny those with other viewpoints from sharing their point of view because Yahoo and the radical far left are terrified that some of those views may influence other readers and that would not be good for the radical far left. I know. I was one of those people who shared my views over 22,000 times and people in high places from the radical far left…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bring back the comments and fix the politics section!

First you nix the comments section, then you ***** up the politics section, so that it just shows pictures and ads. Has your tech department lost all common sense?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Yahoo.WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? ARE YOU TURNING TRUMP? PUT BACK COMMENTS YOU COWARD!

Yahoo.
    WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?
    ARE YOU TURNING TRUMP?
    PUT BACK COMMENTS, YOU COWARD!
    NOW IS MOST IMPORTANT THAN EVER.
    HOW MUCH DID TRUMP PAY YOU?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. You removed the comments so you can spread lies

The shooting in Austin does not mention that the person with the AK47 shot first. Makes it sound like he was just peacefully walking his AK for show and tell. Spreading lies, post the video he clearly shot 5 times and the driver returned fire three times. You have lost all credibility with New York Toilet times article and opinion writers--they are not journalists at all!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Censorship

Unless Yahoo is going to commit to posting unbiased articles, they are practicing censorship. When Yahoo posts article after article bashing Trump, and very few pointing out all of the great things he's done, Yahoo is practicing basic censorship. It's their word or no word.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Put back the comment section and stop censoring the American people. And Biden/Harris people of the year. Hardly.

Put back the comment section and stop censoring the American people. And Biden/Harris people of the year. Hardly.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It is no wonder that the comments section went away...

Pandering, fear mongering and prestidigitation for hits is Yahoo's game. It is not "news" but opinion only. If everyone agreed with your staff writers, it would not have gone away - those who may disagree are being "canceled".

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. No comment section because you don't want people to voice how much yahoo sucks and is against anything that isn't pro-liberal.

You just suck. I don't read your "news" I hate I've had my email with you for almost twenty years, numerous times you've let my account be hacked, and you took away the comment section because people voiced their support of the President and you couldn't have that being seen and pull off this fake election and massive voter fraud scandal.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. You can eliminate all blocking of opposing opinions on your left wing political stories! It is noted you do not allowing dissent!

Your deliberately preventing opposing political dissent is in direct violation of the 1st A! You only publish the left wing political views of those political people that lie outright to the public! Your web pages only allow comments on all non political posts! Yahoo is an extremist left wing media silencing all opposing commentary!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Comments are gone in an election year!!!

(In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting............Yahoo says.) I believe that is against the law. Every new outlet allows commenting. It is a constitutional right for freedom of speech. Yahoo must know most of it's assigned news stories have severe problems with the truth.Bring back the comments or loose many readers here.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I'm Leaving Yahoo and i notice you don't care

Yahoo removed commits because It's abusing censorship that other "platforms" are doing... WE NEED TO REMOVE YOUR PROTECTION you are a publisher! I'm Leaving Yahoo and i notice you don't care, that's why I wont return even if you change.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Concur with all previous comments/criticisms requesting you include the Comments section again: your overtly leftist tone is killing you.

Include Comments section again. Your left leaning bias is not helping you for the half of your subscribers that do not agree with you. Oh, and/or maybe even occasionally include articles that reflect a conservative point of view ... novel idea for the wildly leftist mainstream media today!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The voice of the people!

Bring back comments and stop silencing the voice of the people! This is flat out censorship so no one can correct your propaganda.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Comment section

The comment section should and was a gauge of the public sentiment of the articles. I have increasingly seen more radical articles and no ability to call them out! Yahoo news has turned into a Marxist political page where only the left can air their bias and the comments was a place where we can air our grievances! Yahoo should be ashamed of themselves!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base