Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

728 results found

1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Wondering why Yahoo News hasn't yet shared the news story detailed below.

Is Yahoo a News website, or a propaganda arm of the democrat party? If the former, then why hasn't yahoo yet shared the news out today that Elon Musk released documents proving that Twitter withheld news about the Hunter Biden laptop story at the request and insistence of the democrat party, prior to the 11/2020 election?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. stop being biased punks

stephen5828 Sun 02 Oct 2022 03:09:52 AM
    Since like all Democrats you have to know everything being the smartest people in the world I broke both my hands defending two children against a drunken homeless immigrant but you keep defending them
    publisher's logo
    Gabrielle3286 Sun 02 Oct 2022 03:17:48 AM
    Folks, this guy has got to be mentally ill. Mute him.and I am blocked for repeating this post explain this

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. You constantly red flagged me for minor petty things, but you let racists sexist comments go uncheckd. You white males are devils

You constantly red-flagged me for minor petty things, but you let racists sexist comments go unchecked. You, white males, are devils

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Quit Shadow Banning based on your false religion/politics.

Yahoo is engaging in their version of Shadow Banning of good/moral people. Old atheist Twitter would lock you out of your own account, but Yahoo/Soros allows you to post a comment and then a few seconds later rejects is. I don't have their algorithm so I don't know if it is based on their false religious beliefs or just their version of a conservative purge.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Stop spinning lies!!! No one trusts Yahoo anymore since 2020

Stop selling out ! Stop lying to the world!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I can no longer post comments on Yahoo News using Safari. Other browsers OK.

I normally use Safari as my browser. Not sure what changes were made, but I can no longer post a comment using the Safari browser. Please fix that.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make periodic updates more timely. eg, House balance of power has been sitting at 218 GOP for a week now, when it's been 220! Biased a bit

Make periodic updates more timely. eg, House balance of power has been sitting at 218 GOP for a week now, when it's been 220! Biased a bit

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. What is wrong with the comment - "Twitter is no longer in my life."

Musk has allowed Trump and Green back. I said "Twitter is no in my life." And you rejected it - Why? Please be specific why you are rejecting a comment. I have read others that are negative comments and blasting GOP or Dems and they aren't rejected.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. classifieds website in the UAE

"Choose Nashwa.ae when you want to find business, cars, used electronics, and furniture in the UAE. List your business or sell your car on the largest FREE classifieds website in the UAE. Best and easy way to find properties, used cars, electronics, and services in Dubai Abu-Dhabi Sharjah Ras-al-Khaimah Ajman. Search classified ads for cheap cars, apartments, property, used cars, new electronics, furniture, and more in Dubai. Free online classifieds for residential and commercial listings, local business directory UAE, B2B services directory, Find jobs in UAE, Property Flats for Sale in Dubai UAE, Auto Car Parts and Accessories"
    info@nashwa.ae

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Quit being so blatantly biased!

An individual gave this response to one of my comments on an article, (House Republicans are going after Hunter Biden. Here's why the White House should be worried" :
    "This may come a shock to you trumpers but those of us who don't blindly worship your master aren't all liberals. Some of us are intelligent enough to understand the difference between "he's not my president" and "those meanie democrats stole the election", something you no doubt believe. Change the tinfoil."
    I responded:
    "Am I to assume that you believe that by adding your febble, infantile attempts at opprobrium makes your…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Report the facts and only the facts equally.

Your news service is so obviously one sided (like most of the other lemming news services out there) in support of the party that screws up everything they touch. It only serves to highlight your support for the political aristocracy that so many liberals fight to secure. You and news services like yours are the true modern day fascist and our most certain enemy to the American republic way of life. I'm a veteran and sometimes resent fighting for your right to espouse idiocy. It's the same ideology that led to the verbal and physical abuse of our Vietnam Veterans.…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please open up the News commenting

The articles without commenting is useless

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Comments about 'whitey' and other racial slurs against white people get approved and get posted. no more racist yahoo news for me

Racist comments about white people are ALWAYS approved and shown on yahoo news. When I try to come back with a comment, it's NOT approved - and it's saying the same thing that the previous racist comment was saying - but that one was approved. Yahoo news is racist against white people so I will no longer entertain their page. Looking to get rid of my yahoo email account which I've had over 20 years...Yahoo is just too racist and biased for me. If someone says something negative about Trump it's approved - come back with a negative comment about…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. AI for commenting on articles needs work

Your AI needs work when it comes to censoring comments on news articles. I posted a response to someone saying that Republicans wanted to eliminate Social Security, Medicare and are only supported by billionaires. I took information from Open Secrets saying George Soros is the #1 donor and no Republican has offered to decrease SS or Medicare and it is blocked for going against Community Standards...yet an approved comment just below my rejected comment says "Yeah...all Republicans are Fascists" How is my comment not allowed yet the other is?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Comment Rules

You are not able to use words used in an article in a comment? That's fairly limiting. Also some words, such as Tumplicans are not allowed, while Republicans who support Trump is? If it was Bidencrats I don't think anyone would be offended, I don't know why the opposite is true?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I am trying to help you correct a new story. I see no way to do that. paul.finkelman@yahoo.com

I am trying to help you correct a new story. Your reporter in this story Mark Kelly defeats Blake Masters in Arizona, leaving Democrats 1 seat away from holding the Senate
    Andrew Romano
    Asserts that no president has held the Senate in a midterm election since 1962. LBJ did it and Jimmy Carter did it. You should correct this. I am a Ph.D. historian paul.finkelman@yahoo.com

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 8 10 36 37
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base