Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

728 results found

1. I am really sick of these "hot bod, bikini," stories being presented in the news feed. This misogyny is so fatiguing.

How about some real news instead of this sexism. Who the f cares if so and so looks good in a bikini . . . let them got to **** sites.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Stop DEMANDING A CELL PHONE #! Millions of us DO NOT HAVE A CELL PHONE & have no need for one.

Millions of us DO NOT HAVE A CELL PHONE & have no interest in getting one because we have no use for them, I have NO FAMILY & NO JOB & at 82 it's very unlikely for me to ever have a family or a job.

I wish you would STOP DEMANDING A CELL PHONE #, WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY LAND LINE?
    Cell phones are too EXPENSIVE to use, too EXPENSIVE to buy, why do you & other sites keep DEMANDING WE GIVE YOU A CELL PHONE # WE DON'T HAVE?
    I guess if you have no family, no job,…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Check the dates for when the ex-Soviet nations joined the UN, NATO and EU

There is a visible pattern of when the nations under Soviet power joined the West--the UN in 1991 and after to establish their national sovereignty, NATO after Putin started coming to power to further distance themselves and the EU when they could. Putin has refused to recognize this very clear expression of repudiation of the continued oppression in Russia--evidenced in Putin's treatment of Alexei Navalny and others.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. YOUR BIASED LIBERAL SCUM

son if i ever met you in person, you'd never see 63 i would love to beat the brakes off your racist self just for fun. something people trained to fight aren't suppose to do. your grave is waiting. my post was rejected BUT NOT THIS ONE YEAH YOU LIBERAL ******* DIE IN A FLAMING CAR WRECK

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Stop having STAFF edit/delete thumbs up and down

If I click on thumbs down, it shows a 1. Then suddenly the 1 disappears. I click again and it shows -1. How can there be a -1? Then poof, suddenly the 1 is back. Hovering over thumbs up shows the list of people who upvoted. Yet that list doesn't always match the number of thumbs up displayed. This happens constantly, Yahoo staff should NOT be editing thumbs up and down! Oh, a side note. Stop the automatic review for using YOUR OWN EMOJIS. "Your comment contains an emoji and may not be published. Learn More" Really??

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. need help with another commenter turning me in to yahoo news about my comments for made reasons and making a complaint on me 8/12/2022

need help with another commenter turning me in to yahoo news about my comments to news article and I violated no guidlins. Abuse of news guidelines by him

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Get rid of half of your far left Yahoo Comments people

Get rid of half of your biased left wing Yahoo Comments people, it ends up having Yahoo look very bad

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Try to be consistent with moderating. It is totally inconsistent and frustrating now.

Since some stories have allowed for comments lately, I've posted a number of comments on various stories. The monitoring or moderating function is so inconsistent and frustrating that it's unpredictable what will be "allowed". I've posted things that were somewhat strong but still within community guidelines, and those usually were permitted. Yet I've also attempted to post a few comments that were within guidelines, with no vulgar or offensive language at all, and I believe were thoughtful and very much in line with the theme of the story but were rejected without even going to a moderator for review. Make…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Equal coverage of bi-partisan news

Why is there no mention of the shooting at Republican Lee Zeldin's home in Long Island when he is running for governor of New York?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Comments..

Why do ALL my comments get rejected?? What is going on??? No political. No bad words. Nothing. No caps. EVERYTHING is always rejected. Yet, people are allowed political, swearing, lies, etc. Why me?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please stop the anti-Hindu articles...a lot of bias against Hindus/India in your news

Anti-Hindu or Anti-India ***** in our articles. Please see how you fanning hatred towards Hindus by constantly publishing negative news on India. I don't see the same for Pakistan, or China...is it because they are closed societies or something else here?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Your rejecting of comments is bordering on censorship. People should be allowed to speak here, as they would in person.

You, everyone, is afraid to allow us to make the obvious comments, especially where it concerns minorities, and their blatant behavious.
    STOP CENSORING US. Let us speak our mind on here, just as we would if we were in a one-on-one setting.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Government Corruption

On 09/30/2022 i was attacked by a group of people (males) who said they were related to the state of california ,state and county county employees.I reported for using high energy radio frequency devices to harass me and communicate with the HHS employees and give Rhachelle N johnson instruction not to give me calworks or calfresh to make sure i did not have any money. On 6/30/2022 she discontinued my benefits and requested a renewal on 08/10/2022 she did my interview and said it should be on my card the next day. Since then i was harassed by rhachelle johnson…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bring back the comment section

Bring back the comment section

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  50 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. So just what is going to happen to all the flooded c in Florida, South and North Carolina ? Real danger for the ****** of the year used car

Cheap Used cars coming soon, cars from Florida, North and South Carolina, low mileage one owner.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How can I post a factual piece about a San Francisco Company?

Let me be the first to tell you about 3 Degrees Group, Inc. dirty secrets that they do not want anyone to know. Steve McDougal the CEO of the privately held company in San Francisco claims about clean and renewable energy are nothing but false. The company has become an affirmative action employer. They willfully and knowingly hire incompetent, unqualified black employees as oppose to qualified CPA, and well experienced employees and ignore all other qualified employees if they are not black. They mislead city of San Francisco by reporting less than their actual payroll in order to avoid payroll…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Maybe cover the news. What a concept!

No coverage at all of Hurricane Ian. However, we know Mila Kunis wasn't wearing underwear on Jimmy Kimmel's show, Hailey Beiber detailed her sex life, size-inclusive swimsuit brands and more that somehow, someway, you consider a top story or even news. Celebrities in swimsuits does not qualify as news. When it comes to bringing breaking, relevant news - you have very little credibility. So essentially, you're just another news outlet that people cannot trust with giving readers accurate, timely news coverage.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The Truth About Section 8

I am a 56 year old single mother. I worked for the Santa Monica courthouse for 18 years before unfortunate health events that led to me being put on permanent disability. I was actually born at Saint John's Hospital in Santa Monica and raised there way before anyone cared about this city. It really was a great place to grow up. I am currently living in Westchester courtesy of a temporary housing program with the Salvation Army. Since this is not a permanent arrangement the Salvation Army held my hand through the process of applying for Section 8. I finally…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base