Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2348 results found

1. Tahoo down the *******

The news and articles on the Yahoo homepage SUCK OUT LOUD. Stories that should be short and to the point are dragged out over volumes of pages of advertisements and ******** which make me stop reading, something that might be of value. I have used Yahoo for my launch page for all too many years, but starting today I will be using http://dilbert.com/ because I can no longer try to get the news from what I use to tell folk was a great web page. Stick you **** back up your ***, I'm gone.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. What are you thinking

If you want to be successful, remove the news stories regarding child abuse, child molestation, child murders, and updates on court cases regarding child crimes. I stopped reading yahoo news because of this. Your content looks outdated, you need a new look and feel, without all the weird children articles you put in there. Who is auditing your content? Do they have psychological problems? Are you all trying to depress people? Other news apps I go to don't have the trash you folks have. Good luck staying afloat.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Yahoo is TOO LIBERAL!

Don't be so liberal! Be more unbiased like Fox News! Your news is so one sided!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Shopping for the Right Performance Coats Online Is Easy!

Finding performance coats is important if you’re an active woman. This is one category where fashion and style are pushed aside for comfort and functionality. Not saying women’s performance clothing is ugly and frumpy, if you wanted that you’d just wear your boyfriend’s old baggy hoodie right? If you’re active you want something that has the proper fit and cut for women. Adidas has a couple of performance coats designed specifically for the active woman. Whether you’re working out or going for a jog the below-mentioned coats are designed to be comfortable and warm.

When you’re looking for women’s performance…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Stop the false teasers on the slide show articles.

Please don't put teaser photos on your slide show stories which don't actually appear on the slide show article. That is a cheap trick just to get the person to watch the entire slide show article.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. the new format for the news sucks. Bring back the old format.

My idea is to bring back the old format for news. This new one is stupid. you guys are stupid for changing it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Request to get story on Yahoo! about Maryland animal rescue being forced to close

I work for an animal rescue that has to close at the end of June, we are trying to get all of our dogs to safety and could use some more internet coverage, attaching a link to a newstory. Thank you.
    http://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/dogs-face-possible-euthanization-upon-cecil-co-shelters-closure/?rrr

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Video ads are making Yahoo news readers leave

The 30 sec ads in the video news clips are making those clips not worth viewing. I am actively seeking alternates to Yahoo because of them.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. news improvement

improvement of the website and specially the news. it has become simply a tabloid trying to become news hot item. Most of the news is simply sensationalism which lacks substance severely. Since Katie moved into the Yahoo news the news room seems to paint a rosy picture of whatever administration does. Everyone loves US but that doesnt mean give out a wrong information just to show you are a patriot. Patriotism does not let people to deceive the nation by giving fake stories. most of the news seems made up stories and kind of bias.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bring back the local news!

Bring back local news!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Mustang Slaughter

Something big is happening in Washington DC tomorrow. America's Mustangs In Danger Of Back Door Slaughter - Tell Congress No. I would like this made public in stead of being kept hush hush By the Senate and Ranchers. Those horses belong to the American People. They want to remove the protection they were afforded years ago. Ranchers want the grass. 46,000 + horses lives are on the line tomorrow morning. Those are just the ones that they have rounded up over the years. For more information and verification go to American Wild Horse Preservation.org Diane Fienstein is a key player…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. After this post im changing browsers, to biased for me.

Report both sides equally like any creditable media should do. To bad becasue i really do like the format but obviously your lopsided in fairness drove me away. By By.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The new comments format is horrible and nearly impossible to ever get back to your own comments once you've left the page.

We use to be able to discuss stories in the comments sections. Now you post a comment or 2 and you'll likely never be able to get back to those comments to see if there's a discussion brewing. It's now a nearly useless comment section.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. At least fake fairness

Why should I keep you as my home page if you continue to be so blatantly left wing and in my face about it? Within 24 hrs I will have a new home page and don't plan to be back. I hope many more people follow and your ad revenue tanks.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Kill the new homepage version!

Ditch the new, horrendous homepage. now the news feeds are absolute garbage, it's twice as hard to get to the content you want and where are my comments?

Your news editors are extremely slanted, but as long as I can make arguments I can accept it.

Bring back the version of comment/reply you had three years ago and I'll be even happier. Your site versions are worse every time you update them.

"Take That", 6,000+ Yahoo posts

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Give Me Back Control of My Homepage.

I am about ready to switch my homepage to something else. Once upon a time, I had control of the news stories that appeared down the middle of my homepage. I don't want to see stories about annoying, trashy celebrities or reality shows...The Kardashians, Miley Cyrus, Justin Beiber, Kanye West, Beyonce, The Real Housewives of Anywhere, anybody appearing on The Bachelor or Bachelorette.

All I had to do was click on the little "x" by the story, and I would get a drop down with a list of related topics I could block.

Since you've gone to the new format,…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. You NEED TO warn people on your news links that some of them could be potential viruses.

For the past two days now, what I THOUGHT were interesting news articles to click on, sent me these horrific viruses that thankfully my AVG caught. You NEED to post the following next to your links:
    "Caution: This link may be unsafe. Continue to article?
    [Yes] * [No! Get Me Out Of Here!]"

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)