Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2349 results found

1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Annoying videos

I have Yahoo as my home page but will not have it much longer if you continue to keep what you have now. I agree with lots of the other comments that the videos, ads, commercials, connections to ty stations that are not at all on point with the article I wanted to read. I AM NOT interesting in having GMA giving me output. Get rid of this-- IT IS INCREDIBLY ANNOYING!! Fix it or I will not view your website.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow me to select articles such as sports or Texas or politics or USA and not world.

Please allow me to customize which news I receive such as an emphasis on sports and Texas. I now use Google, but they are using too many sources that require a subscription. I am not going to pay those subscription fees. I have a local newspaper for that.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. TRUMP IS A GOOD MAN AND A GREAT PERSON

Your stories on Hillary has an edge over Trump is a lie. Trump is way ahead of the poles. I wish would stop trying to make That Vulture Hillary look good.
    LISTEN!. TRUMP WILL BE PRESIDENT AND ALL YOU MEDIA WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO HIM!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Drop the tabloid garbage stories! I am appalled at the nature of the stories your homepage opened up with today. Unsubstantiated garbage!

Open up your home page with real news, not the tabloid garbage that I saw today, mostly gossip and misinterpreted quotations. If I wanted to see this, I'd buy the National Enquirer. You have a responsibility to your members to take the high road.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Be yourself Yahoo. You are not the News!

Please, do not try to be a News Magazine show!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Stop with Fascist news about racism against blacks. Blacks kill more people in the world than any other race s why are not reported as hein

Stop CNN and AP from reporting fraudulent fascist news on racism against blacks in many countries SINCE BLACKS KILL MORE PEOPLE IN WORLD THAN ANY OTHER RACE.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Stop using up my bandwidth. Stop playing videos. Yahoo is making the assumption that everyone has speeds higher than 1.3Mbps. Stop.

Stop using up my bandwidth. Stop playing videos. Yahoo is making the assumption that everyone has speeds higher than 1.3Mbps. Stop.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The new format is terrible

Go back to the old one

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. please bring back the old Homepage

here's an Idea, lose the new homepage. I hate it and want the old design back. the constant loading of other pages, other sites and so many addons my computer cries when I want to see what's happening around the world. I am sorry to say this, but either I will have to find a new source for news, weather and so on, or you will understand that I am sick of the constant (read more) button with a partial story and then being sent to Another site. BTW, Norton has blocked SEVEN of them this week so you are…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Unable to mute unwanted ads means I go elsewhere....it's been a good run, but time to go.

Click on one article that I want to read and get stuck in some long feed of articles I don't have interest in (thanks for trying however) and on top of that have multiple news videos and advertisements that I cannot silence or pause. Your news has been getting progressively worse - you are not TMZ nor are you a serious news site any longer. Combine that with taking away my ability to read in silence and how I interact with your site - means I will no longer support your websites.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. PLEASE allow me to turn the sound off on advertisements I have no interest in seeing/hearing. Yahoo is going down the tubes~!

It's bad enough the over-abundance of ads on Yahoo! to begin with - but the frequency with which they load, and have to be searched for way down on a page embedded in articles I didn't even click on is terrible. NOT allowing me to control volume and/or pause the ads is completely denying me the opportunity to control how I interact with your site / content. I've been using Yahoo! since I started surfing the web, however I will NOT use this site if I am FORCED to listen to ads that I do not want, on some sort…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It's impossible to find comment history in the new format!

The notifications NEVER direct me properly, and there's nowhere that I can find in the new format to view comments I've posted. You used to be able to find an "old style" article and click the "My comments" to pull up your history.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. News lineup

When I read an article I would like to return to the same place in the news lineup instead of returning to articles scrambled and I have to search for my place.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Change your **** page for the people

Do a FBP setting so we can get rid of your stupid ads and make our page with what we only want to see.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. news feed

the News feed is terrible, if you read one story the whole batch reshuffles and then you don't know what is new and what is old. I am switching to MSN news feed because yours is NOW BROKEN by my standards.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. apologize from Katie Couric

do not allow "Documentaries like Katie Couric's Under the Gun" on the air!

I will no longer go to yahoo for news if you do not prevent those who lie about any subject on the air.

Ms Couric owes the country a public apoligy and a promise to never alter data or facts to suit her narrative.

LaVon Vinyard

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bring Go Puppy! to Yahoo! :)

Feature adorable animations that encourage others to smile and love one another.
    Rascal is a Pit Bull character who thrives on making friends and shining a positive spotlight on all animals.
    He encourages the world to come and play with him as he attempts to bring a smile to any and everyone.
    PAGE URL: https://www.facebook.com/gopuppy

Thank you.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base