Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

250 results found

1. 646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. If you do not allow comments, please do not allow disinformation as news

Clearly, the old unmoderated comment section was a target for trolls and automated response patterns on many topics. However, now you have the opposite problem. Disinformation disguised as news. The National Review article skewering the 60 minutes piece on Desantis is a case in point. If you don't have comments, at least provide fact checking on the articles you post.

390th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis raves with his new book

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has just written the first chapter of his own personal, "Mein Kamph." As a gentleman of the South he is protecting the innocence of women against Hoards of Transsexual Athletes, chapter one. It is rumored that he would accept the Vice Presidency under the former Nazi President, Herr Trump: Anyone not white, chapter two. It is whispered he aspires to be President of the United States: Transgender, Black Muslims of Asian or Spanish decent, to be sent home one way or another: Chapters three, four, five, six, and seven. He dedicates the work to his co-author,…

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. please stop video ads from running...

please stop video ads from automatically starting. with 2 ads running at the same time AND the video i'm trying to ACTUALLY watch at the same time it slows my pc down a lot. plus if a video is STOPPED it shouldn't automatically start up again 5 seconds later when you scroll to the next part of the article's section.

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. You allow users to say "i do not want to see content like this" for ads, why not articles? cant trash Trump, dont want to read about him

you allow website viewers to select option "I do not want to see content like this" for advertisements. I think it would improve Yahoo! content if we could do the same for News Articles, personally, I don't want to see content on Trump, Covid, Black Lives Matter, or Me2 movements. If I cant comment, personally I would prefer not seeing it.

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. New Ecological Strategy Actually Focused on the Offending Parties!

The Polar Ice-Cap Melt-Off should have elevated the Sea-level, but did not. -There-from, some measure of the Ecological Disaster threatening the Planet IS being caused by the Fukishima-Daiichi China Syndrome; -or the Nuclear Terrorism activity of the Corporations and Governments that stole Ten Trillion Dollars of eBook Royalty Revenue to de-fund Authors while blaming the Media for their legal woes, and attempted to become more-threatening by way of their development of Atomic Weapons. -In Washington State, as an example of this oversight, the soil temperature is so-elevated that the fruit tree's blossom in early-January [please note that the perma-frost layer…

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please have a more balanced listing of articles.

Your top articles are largely left leaning. I had to scroll way down to see an article on the lie of President Trump clearing a park for a photo op. This is a major story and should have been listed near the top of the page.

646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Yahoo News should quit being a CCP propaganda tool

Try using facts in your reporting instead of what the Chinese CCP dictates to you. most of your reporting is false and misleading information

646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The "NHL News" has disappeared from my home page and it can no longer be found when trying toads new content!!! What gives. Please fix this!

The "NHL News" has disappeared from my home page and it can no longer be found when trying to add new content!!! What gives. Please fix this!

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I hate your F......g clickbate news items

Join the real news people. Get out of junior high school

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. ADD COMMENT PAGES TO YOUR NEWS !!

Democracy is not one way freedom of speech coming down to passive readers from the ivory towers !!!
    Readers have ideas that can be useful once in a thousand comments... Bear with the rest of the garbage comments.
    Just lose your thin skin@@

297th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Best Essay Writing services for U.S. colleges!!!!

Hey! Yahoo recommend: Best Essay Writing services for U.S. colleges: https://www.yahoo.com/now/7-best-college-essay-writing-095300888.html ! You need to recommend it for your students! Only TOP Rated writing companies, that write high quality essays and other paper types!!!

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. No comment section? "Temporarily" suspended?? Do you even know what "Temporary" mean??

Cmon! Just allow the comments again! Besides, half the stuff gets censored anyways, so what's your problem??

297th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Prophetic News

“The Prophetess Nancy”

Prophet Proof

I started my “Medium For God” Prophet reporting in 2009 when I developed the gift of writing for Holy spirits and much of what I reported has come to be sadly known and said by others.

In 2009 I reported sex slavery is run by an organized crime antichrist ring who take people by force through the Government helplessly.
    I reported that babies and children are taken helplessly by Child Protective Services to sex slavery.

Senator Nancy Schaefer explained in 2010 “ a chattel slavery ring is being run through CPS”.

Senator Nancy Schaffer YouTube:

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Penalize Kyle Busch for hitting pace car, he should get a penalty. Why HMS drivers and not JGR driver??

Why has Kyle Busch not been penalized for hitting the pace car and you penalize Hendrick Motor Sports drivers for an error on their part. JGR driver Kyle Busch should get a penalty, he blatantly hit the pace car, that is a no no in Nascar. Where is the fairness there??

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. PLease see https://www.timesofisrael.com/ha\mas-chiefs-niece-has-been-hospitalized-in-israel-for-over-a-month-report/

Hamas chief's niece was in a Tel Aviv hospital receiving post transplant care while Hamas was barraging that city with rockets.

646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add a pro israel story

Hello,

You shared a Palestinian story and I think it would only be fair if you posted an Israeli story. My entire family lives in Ashkelon, Israel...let me know if you want to interview them and ask what it felt like to have 4000 rockets fly over them or live on edge daily. As an Israeli citizen, a Russian-speaking Jew and a granddaughter of a Holocaust survivor, I take your anti Israel posts very personally.

646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base