Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

229 results found

1. Typo

This has probably already been brought to your attention, but Kaepernick's name is misspelled as Kaerpernick in the, "Trump slams Nike as Kaerpernick ads spark some boycotts," article.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please fix the comment section under the article it seems to have been removed

Please fix the comment section under the article. Seems it has been removed.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When writing a reaction you placed the submit button right under the scroll down. Accidental submissions common and no edit feature.

Submitting a response to a news story. Move the submit button. Allow edit not just delete option.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. BE AWARE!!When I clicked on the Trump news about he did not know that a payment was made to Stormy Daniel, I got attached by a virus.

BE AWARE!!When I clicked on the Trump news about he did not know that a payment was made to Stormy Daniel, I got attached by a virus.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Remove slander

Kindly remove the false information in your article of AmazonFresh vs. Peapod in the 7th paragraph published March 1st, 2018. I work for Peapod and we do in fact use gel packs in our insulated totes to maintain a proper temperature for frozen goods. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in the matter.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. To those in charge of overseeing the content Yahoo posts, I have been an avid Yahoo News consumer for over a decade. I have finally reached

To those in charge of overseeing the content Yahoo posts,

I have been an avid Yahoo News consumer for over a decade. I have finally reached my breaking point. The biased garbage that Yahoo publishes has reached an all-time high. The ironic part of this all lies in the fact that the comment section of the horribly-biased stories reflects how most readers truly feel; a disgust with the liberal-slanted, opinionated, and vengeful rhetoric. Your approach in attempting to discredit and smear President Trump is perhaps Yahoo’s most obvious strategy. Yahoo’s approach is genius in that one need only read the…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please remove a three year old article by Pop Sugar entitled, "A gay cafe owner had the perfect Facebook response to a homophobic couple."

This has been here randomly for three years, we have read it and formed our opinions please remove it and block it from returning. If Pop Sugar cannot form new content then please remove an block them as well. I come here for relevant, up to date news. Not for an article in which the comments are at least a year old. Some of your contributors keep posting the same thing over and over again, every couple of months, in order to promote an agenda rather than to report news. Please stop this.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Comments in notification bar again.

Can we get the notification bar back for comments? I have to dig through entire comment sections tracking down my initial comments or responses from other folks thousand of replies makes it damnnear impossible without your algorithm.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please review the validity of your news.

Please review the validity of your news before throwing it on your website just bc it's sensational. It's disrespectful to the audience. Be more than a retweet. As a major website you're leading the masses. And by misleading the masses because of the opinions of who controls your content is absurd. Do better. Be better.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please review the validity of your news.

Please review the validity of your news before throwing it on your website just bc it's sensational. It's disrespectful to the audience. Be more than a retweet. As a major website you're leading the masses. And by misleading the masses because of the opinions of who controls your content is absurd. Do better. Be better.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Currently on Yahoo India page news as: "Jinnah’s Daughter Dina Wadia Passes Away in New York" but actually it's in New York

Currently on Yahoo India page news as: "Jinnah’s Daughter Dina Wadia Passes Away in New York" but actually it's in New York:

Link: https://in.news.yahoo.com/jinnah-daughter-dina-wadia-passes-152924065.html

Reach out if Snaps required.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Dear Team,

Team,

There is a spelling mistake on "https://in.news.yahoo.com/ram-rahim-includes-honeypreet-not-110122399.html" page.

In a statement "Souces told TOI that all except for Vipasana have left the Dera premises following Gurmeet’s conviction" there should be Sources instead of souces.

Please look into this and do the necessary changes.

Regards,

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please stop the constant assault and negativity and Fake news you report about our current president. You have lost all credibility as a non

Stop your all out assault on the current administration immediately. You have lost all credibility as a news agency and your only achievement has been to grow his support base. Is there no end to your negative articles surrounding Trump and his family? Enough already!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please keep profanity out of your headlines and out of your articles, especially taking God's name in vain

Please keep profanity out of your headlines and articles, especially taking God's name in vain.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. STOP THE ANTI-TRUMP RHETORIC

TRUMP BIAS in today's headline. Trump says Berlin attack was a crime against humanity. A positive statement. Your immediate spin was "seems like he is doubling down on Muslim ban." He did not say that and I don't want your anti-Trump rhetoric. Sick of it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Proof your articles. They are a mess...ahh fk it you dont care

You literally cannot be reading your own work. Misattributions, misspellings etc etc And you do nothing about it or acknowledge it

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I like using yahoo as my home page BUT why do you run the same stories day after day after day after day?????

Why do you have to run the same stories day after day after day after day??? SO BORING....

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base