Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

229 results found

1. Listen to readers

Others can subscribe to and make comments on posted ideas but does YAHOO read them and act on any. This is under typo or other mistake because changing the format was the mistake.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Motorcycle accident with dog listed as entertainment, why? April 19th 2016

This is by no means entertainment. The rider blames the dog when it was his fault. The Rider didn't avoid the truck, the truck avoided the downed ride/r

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Once again, Yahoo editors and writers fail to complete a story "12 Things Americans are Buying More Than Ever" This is very common of you.

Once again, Yahoo editors and writers fail to complete a story "12 Things Americans are Buying More Than Ever" This is very common of you.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Did you realize you put a photo of a woman's exposed breasts on your news feed?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/stigma-dogs-businessmen-going-alone-cuba-202317186.html?nhp=1
    The picture in the background is a woman exposing her breasts. Remind me to never let my children on to your website until you actually look at your posts.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Incorrect captions

The captions running with the story - Couple Continues Fight to Evict Woman Residing in Their For-Sale Home Despite Court Setback - are inaccurate. There are words that are misspelled and well as incorrect words being used.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Dog tortured is in Entertainment?

In the March 18 edition you feature a story about a St. Bernard dog that was tortured and left for dead and it is located in your Entertainment section.
    Please be more sensitive in the future and show stories like this in News or World

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Stop giving misinformation. Let Catholicism-savy people write the articles that are Catholic-related.

Don't let people that are ignorant about a certain religion write articles about 'new things' said by the religious leader of that religion. I have been seeing lately this spread of ignorance in the recent articles about what Pope Francis wrote, saying that he said that the divorced aren't excommunicated (which is not new, they have never been) and the author says I means that they can receive Communion (which is false and close to blasphemy to say). This could have been avoided if the author knew what the heck excommunication is. Some other things are said, like that now…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Correct spelling errors

1) Learn how to determine which word should be used in the context of the story; 2) Learn how to properly use Spell Check and cut and paste; 3) PROOFREAD YOUR CORRECTIONS!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. use spell check -- "U.S. Ohio State Univeristy forced to abandon scarlet and gray"

use spell check -- "U.S. Ohio State Univeristy forced to abandon scarlet and gray"

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Accurate reporting about Iraq

Please inform Michael Walsh that his claim that Obama will not "deploy boots on the ground" is incorrect in this morning's article. The US currently has over 4,000 soldiers in Iraq.....and their boots are "on the ground".

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Where the **** is Bernie in your news feed?

You guys are obviously pandering to the Hillary / GOP camp, where are the favorable articles about Bernie Sanders that absolutely exist? This kind of fake news is going to be out dated by your own doing. I have already changed yahoo from my home page because of this type of marketing not news news. It's ********, and takes away from the purpose that we all had in mind when we created the internet industry in the bay area. stop pandering for the super rich, you fakers

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Word Filters

Can you please set your word filter to quit filtering the word **** when someone is referring to **** sapiens. They are not referring to Gays and the "#$%$" substituted for "****" is ridiculous.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Unless Yahoo is now just another Trump product, stop plastering his disgusting face everywhere.

Unless Yahoo is now just another Trump product, stop plastering his disgusting face everywhere. Seriously- for the past two months I'm puking every time I check my email thanks to your stupid pandering

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Many Wrong names and misspellings today!! Example Jennifer Gardner was called Jennifer Aniston. Plane was Spelled Planed. How about editing?

Hello I can't read your page anymore. There are too many mistakes and it makes it impossible to believe this is news!! I will go back to BBC where they have people who edit and proof read the headlines and articles

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Remove picture of Uber driver murderer from article

Great to hear in Yahoo news today that a victim of the Uber driver killer is getting better. Really no need to include his picture with the article; it should be about the victim not him. He should rot in ****/jail and get no public recognition or 'glory' for his actions. I and many readers who commented on your article prefer not to see his face!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. PROOFREAD THE TITLES AT LEAST! ***** AWFUL

PAY ME $1 FOR EVERY BASIC AND GLARING MISTAKES OF MISSING WORDS, MIS-SPELLINGS AND ATROCIOUS GRAMMAR AND I WILL BE A MILLIONAIRE. IT IS BLOODY AWFUL. EITHER YOU DON'T PROOFREAD, YOUR EDOTORS SHOULD BE FIRED, AND/OR YOUR WRITERS ARE NOT ENGLISH SPEAKERS. SIMPLY, IN A WORD: TERRIBLE!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. FYROM

Ex-Yugoslavian country named FYROM it's NOT Macedonia as you keep referring.
    Stop twisting the history.They are Slavs for God's sake.!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-korea-fires-several-short-range-projectiles-sea-022039785.html

Jack Kim, Alex Richardson, and Bill Trott didn't edit this sentence too well:

"South Korean President Park Geun-hye on Thursday repeated a stern warning against the North to abandon its nuclear ambitions and said should would work to "end tyranny" by the North's leader."

Why does it have to be extreme rocket science to contact the news editor for your site?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When sending account change info for different account, include the email source in the body text.

When sending an email about someone adding a phone number/email to an account, add their name or email address. I almost called the cops because I thought someone hacked into my email.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)