Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

202 results found

1. By warning someone if they are going to be disabled from news comments.

Do not just disable someone's ability to reply to any news articles without warning or informing them. All of my previous replies have been accepted and then suddenly I am disabled from replying to any news. If you are considering totally disabling someone they at least need to be warned and informed as to why. I have seen much worse comments than mine that got past your censors. So what is all this really about?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Adjust language regarding 10-year old **** victim

Hi,
    On October 13th, under the Fox news headline, "10-year old Ohio girl's *, abortion receive renewed attention...." the text under the headline read "...spotlighted the case of a 10-year-old girl receiving an abortion after she was allegedly raped." A 10-year-old individual cannot consent; it is not alleged *, it is **** full stop. There is no ambiguity in this situation. Please do better.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Incredibly, Yahoo rejected my comment due to the title of an organization containing "You". Unbelievable.

One would assume a person would recognize this as a mistake in the software, but no.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Stop kow towing to the empty headed Liberals who have NO common sense and are useless **** just like EVERYONE who is employed by Yahoo.

How come all the left wing nut jobs on here who make all kinds of derogatory remarks about the right is acceptable yet the slightest shot at a LIB TARD is always rejected. The Idiot's writing for this site can hardly form a proper sentence. Of course these are the same **** TARDS that will get all their college loans paid for. You know, the money they spent of petty **** but cannot write. Yahoo is a ******* joke along with all you little Sissy ******* who cannot figure out that there are only two sexes! You don't believe in…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Think that every improvement you make is not actually an improvement.

From unintended desires to happy programmers, restrain yourselves, maybe then you will not wind up in the heap of the electronic bone yard.

Improvements, my hairy south side.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Halo Voice Actor Directing Batshit Anti-Biden Propaganda Film

Why is it okay for Yahoo to publish an article with the headline titled "Halo Voice Actor Directing Batshit Anti-Biden Propaganda Film" and then it will not let a post that quotes the language from the headline to be put up? Liberal Bias?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Use professionals

https://news.yahoo.com/beto-o-apos-rourke-apos-180703114.html

Calling a public official a 'piece of ****' in a URL Yahoo created speaks poorly of your workforce.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Rogue employess

https://news.yahoo.com/beto-o-apos-rourke-apos-180703114.html

Calling a government official a "piece of ****" in the URL of an AP article is not only unprofessional, it may cause AP to reconsider licensing their content to Yahoo. Fire the person responsible for the above URL.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Report News not opinion

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gavin-newsom-said-ran-july-045902270.html
    Yahoo labels are:
    Newsom is Gov, DeSantis is poitician - Talk about Yahoo WOKE bias

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. elizabethsunsetseattimezone783sungazing08033300783

holythrumphetbeforecomingofchristno10945iabubakarahmedaliyusayso/nigerianpeaceandunityfoundation/worldhealthorganisertion/premierelive/superkickspicks/godwordsarena/ukgtm/metsuitozil42.5mlpounds/oliviergiroud12/10/mbp777/797/787/18781901/198901.marthaadriel01!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. If you reject a comment, have the courtesy of letting the author of the comment know why YAHOO did this.

Even though my comment was respectful and even polite, my comment was rejected. No explanation was given. How am I to know what in my comment failed to meet your standards according to your community guidelines? In reading your guidelines, I don't understand why my comment was rejected. How am I supposed to know how not to repeat this in the future if you don't explain? In my particular case, my comment was quite benign relative to the vast number of the comments you allow.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Simply a question: In this article today (04/23/2022) why do you capitalize Black vs white when refering to race?

If White and Black are being used to illuminate which race a person happens to be, why do you capitalize one but not the other. the Article was this one: https://news.yahoo.com/viral-video-little-girl-stopping-012004313.html. Newsroom staff: This is inexcusable race baiting. Why are you doing this? For God's sake bring people together, stop trying to drive a deeper wedge between Blacks and Whites. This isn't Woke, it's pure stupidity.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. "Yahoo News" should be called "Yahoo Left-Wing Propaganda"

It is really false advertising to claim to be Yahoo News. Could you please change the name to "Yahoo Left-Wing Propaganda"? That way, people won't be confused by the content and think that this is some kind of serious journalistic endeavor.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. "Kidnappers demand $10,000 for bakery worker ..." Her name is "Trynyty," so the most humane course of action would be to put the

poor little thing out of her misery now... WHO WOULD DO THAT TO A CHILD? Isn't it bad enough to name her after some halfassed religious concept?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. "Arkansas sheriff claims he is not racist..." after comments surface. WELL WHAT THE **** IS HE GONNA SAY, PEOPLE?

Why don't you report a ******* story, instead of these "water is really wet" kind of trash? OF COURSE THE ****** SAYS "IM NOT RACIST." Why don't you uncover the facts that show that he IS racist? That's the story here, not the fact that he says "I'm a reasonably well adjusted human being," or "I'm the good guy here." ALL THESE SCUMBAGS SAY THAT ****. What else can they say? "Arkansas sheriff says he's not racist" is like reporting that someone who got punched in the mouth said "Oooh, that hurt..."

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Use more thoughtful language

The phrasing 'Desktop Exercises' reduces the importance of strategic planning meetings, which hope to avoid a deadly war!
    Finger painting is a desktop exercise. This writing is immature!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. stop CENSORING comments by limiting the topics for discussion. Example...studies show ocean will be depleted of oxygen ..as a Phd chemist,

Stop censoring the feedback topics. Example is the ocean will be depleted of oxygen by climate change. As a Phd chemist I find this ludicrous and scientifically ignorant. Allow comments on all or none. None will make your platform extinct.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Illegal immigrant is not correct to use when talking about humans.

https://news.yahoo.com/illegal-immigrants-receive-estimated-5-192039134.html

The correct terminology for humans is undocumented not illegal. No human being can be illegal.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base