Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1473 results found

1. This article is spreading hate in our country, yahoo imbeciles DON'T ALLOW THIS ****

THIS ARTICLE SPREADS MASSIVE HATE TAKE DOWN **** ARTICLES
    Bloomberg
    Soros Says Trump has Turned Into a Pitiful Figure
    Thu, February 16, 2023 at 12:51 PM MST
    Billionaire investor George Soros says President Donald Trump has turned into a "pitiful figure" and could lose the 2024 Republican presidential nomination to Florida Governor Ron DeSantis. Soros speaks at the Munich Security Conference. Follow Bloomberg for business news & analysis, up-to-the-minute market data, features, profiles and more: http://www.bloomberg.com Connect with us on... Twitter: https://twitter.com/business Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bloombergbusiness/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/quicktake/?hl=en

390th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. this article below is FALSE information AND conflicting information STOP PRINTING **** YAHOO :(

COMPLETELY FALSE TAKE DOWN **** ARTICLES
    INSIDER
    Republicans want to restore 'dignity' for millions of Americans on food stamps by cutting their benefits even more
    Ayelet Sheffey,Juliana Kaplan
    Thu, February 16, 2023 at 11:53 AM MST
    Brooklyn food pantry coronavirus
    People line up outside a food pantry in Brooklyn, New York, United States, on Nov. 12, 2020.Michael Nagle/Wang Ying/Xinhua/Getty Images
    Millions of Americans are about to see their allocation of food stamp benefits drop in March.

That's because lawmakers decided to end a pandemic-era program in December's omnibus.

Now, some Republicans want to limit the program even more, the Washington…

390th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. By not letting people call women ***** as you did D July 07 2023 It’s really very simple……CccccccUuuuuuuNnnnnnnTtttttt!

Not let people in the forum call women ***** as you did D July 07 2023
    It’s really very simple……CccccccUuuuuuuNnnnnnnTtttttt!

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Cover the new Iranian revolution leading with "Ladies" (Women, Life, Freedom)!

I have been Yahoo user for 25+ years, I think I am one of the very earlier users of Yahoo... Still same account!

I noticed that Yahoo never (or less) covers the oversee news, especially the recent two-week Freedom Movement of Iran. It's about the new Iranian revolution leading by "Ladies" (Women, Life, Freedom)! Please let's support a great movement in Middle East!

Thank you,

M* E*
    *@yahoo.com

201st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Have some kind of explanation what the **** was wrong with my comment

As a sr intel analyst with 10 yrs editing slavic linguists English translations --- Your reply on Video shows Ukraine firing powerful US HIMARS artillery hailed as a game-changer in fighting Russia has been rejected as it contains content that is in breach of our community guidelines.

Posted 7/7/2022, 14:26

"here"? You are not here, you are there....in Russia ..and there IS plenty of EVIDENCE based on your telltale grammar mistakes, tovarishch

The person is clearly not what he claims post after post to be....an American.

146th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 390th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I can't log out of the News Chat OpenWeb

I have canceled my account with your racially discriminating chat system operators "OpenWeb" several times in the past month. The account continues to exist despite my efforts. I log out of the News Chat OpenWeb and find myself logged back in the next time I view yahoo news. I want to never use this horrible service again, the people who moderate are racists, and I do not want them to hold any information on me. So, far, all efforts fail because log out does nothing, and cancel account does nothing for months on end.

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. GET TRUE TESLA EXPERTS IN AS EXPERTS INSTEAD OF WALL STREET CLOWNS!!

Hi, I have an MBA in Technology, I drive a Tesla since 2018 and have spent +7,600.00 hours researching Tesla, the global EV market, renewable energy, AI and robotics as well as following most research by ARK invest and have to say that I am APPALED that you mostly have IGNORANT CLOWNS (IMO) like Craig Irwin, Gordon Johnson and Toni Sacconaghi as “experts on Tesla” when they’re in fact CLUELESS as drunken clowns. This is true. They have some kind of idea what Tesla is but LOOK AT THEIR TRACK RECORDS as Craig’s record here at tipranks.com https://www.tipranks.com/experts/analysts/craig-irwin = HORRIBLE,…

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When refreshing the page and you were scrolled down from the top, it used to reset to the top. I prefer that behavior.

When refreshing the page and you were scrolled down from the top, it used to reset back to the top. I prefer that behavior.

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Is there a way to sign up for newsletters here?

I've found other sites similar, like Huff Post, to be inundated with ads. One add actually fills up half the page and it's really annoying. I understand you make revenue off of ads but come on that's just too much. Here at Yahoo the ads are there but better placed and not taking up so much room so one can read an article. BUT I can't find anywhere to sign up for newsletters.

646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Stop rejecting one comment and claiming it violates comminity guidlines when the one above it is just as bad or worse. Explain to me how yo,

You better be checking the entire context to see if the others in the conversation are doing the same thing. If you are going to allow said language for 1 individual, you need to accept that launguage for all. Anything else is Yahoo practicing a form of prejudice.

343rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. please clarify .....

did ********* "partner" with Dylan Mulvaney or did it simply "gift" her a/some special cans of beer?

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. turn off comments on transgender stories because they only spread hate

the comments on all transgender stories are full of hate speech against transgender people. this spreads the hate and misinformation about transgender people. Not only that but if a spiraling depression trans person were to read all of that hate it would be enough to send them off the cliff and another beautiful soul dead because of the incredible amount of hate they face everywhere.

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bring back comments section !

Bring back comments sections. Show some fortitude !

23rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Turn off Auto-Collapse

Guys, It is REALLY hard to reply to someone that replied to my comment on a news article, when it takes me directly to the comment, but then, auto collapses, and my comment is impossible to find. This is just stupid. Take me to where I want to be, then close it all up? Who thought up that brilliant idea?

390th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Viewing feedback

Let me view and comment why have I been suddenly denied access?

390th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Abide by the First Amendment, and allow free speech. I see you do not post stories that do not align with the "official" Ukraine propaganda

You folks are as bad as Twitter before Musk cleaned out the censors. If a post does not fit the ******** propaganda about Ukraine, you won't post it. That's fine, I just won't waste my time with Yahoo News.

390th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Do you even remember when you SOLD OUT?

Stop attacking the good people of faith. America has had enough of your garbage. Get a new hobby and stop attacking our freedoms and rights!

390th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow options to customize the page.

I hate the big "360 Perspective" box that takes up space at the top right. Also, it w/b nice to add the same kind of extension Google News has - called "Good News" to disable seeing some topics. The page is not pleasing to the eye.

475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base