Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1475 results found

1. Your news delivery has become terribly disappointing and repetitive!

Just this morning you posted an article stating that the royals have determined that Pres. Biden would be permitted to have his own car to attend the funeral of the queen, and when I sign on again a couple of hours later you state that the President would be unlikely to oblige UK travel rules. Your headlines have been filled with junk regarding sports and celebrity frippery and repeated for days. I have been inundated with spam emails that when reported show hundreds of other yahoo users that are subjected to the same. At one time I considered yahoo a…

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. There has to be a better way of checking comments.

You're right about the increase in drug related deaths, but I don't think you are right about the reason. It is my research that the increase is mostly due to the pandemic. There is no evidence that there are anymore people who started using drugs but the people who already had problems were now isolated an less able to get any help.

It is unconscionable the number of women and girls who are attacked each year in Mexico. They are attacked by criminals and Mexican officials alike. Yet, most Republicans don't want them to come here even though they would…

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Stop sending covid updates

I'm beyond my saturation point. I'm sick of hearing about covid. On one hand we have Biden, Fauci and every other dimwit shoving Mask Mandates, Vaccine Mandates or threats thereof, down our throats. Biden saying this pandemic is caused by "the unvaccinated". All while turning a blind eye to what he's caused at the southern borders. Allowing illegal immigrants to cross the border by the thousands, many of which have tested positive for covid. Then bussing them or flying them into the interior of the US. McAllen Texas is flooded with these illegal immigrants. Catholic Charities is beyond capacity in…

121st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Be less biased against conservatives!

Be less biased against conservatives!

116th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. THIS ARTICLE SAYS "MAY" IT IS ALL GUESSING AND MORE AND CONSTANT HATE STOP THE HATE TAKE **** DOWN

INSIDER
    Michael Cohen predicts Trump will be indicted 'relatively soon' and made to face congressional hearings

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. News api or rss

What is the way to integrate News API or RSS into my news website. My website https://www.bocsnews.com/ provides daily news. Thanks

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would appreciate not having news articles filled with profanity posted.

Since Yahoo can't seem to stomach comments in fear of offending someone. I would appreciate not having articles on your site filled with hateful profanity like have been posted lately on your news site. It's incredibly unprofessional, and childish to be posting articles filled with profanity because it fits a narrative you support. Not sure what happened to integrity in the media, but having articles dropping F-bombs in it sure isn't showing it.

475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Your software can't tell the difference between some ordinary punctuation symbols (an elipsis is one example) and an "emoji."

Your software for handling comments can't tell the difference between some ordinary punctuation symbols (an emoji is one example) and an emoji. I worked in software for 40 years and I say your software is ****.

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. this article is pure constant hate YAHOO ******* TAKE HATE **** DOWN BOTH SIDES TALK CIVIL WAR SCREEN ARTICLE *******

The Wrap
    Kimmel Returns, Tackles Trump Mar-a-Lago Search: ‘It’s Weird That a Person Who Barely Reads Would Even Want Documents’ (Video)

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Your latest article on polling Americans about MAGA

This morning's headline article states most Americans think MAGA threatens democracy. I wouldn't give the writer the benefit of clicking the link, mostly because I expect it to be written in the classic, "make news, not report it," mantra that is at the core of what Yahoo is all about.

Based on REAL polling, a vast majority of Americans do not trust the media. And I bet a large reason for that is the grotesque reporting and leftist links from your own site. Not that your company would ever report that inconvenient fact.

I fervently look forward to the day…

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How is it possible that you can muck up a simple act of staying logged in. Yet you keep saying I have too many failed logins.

Fix your stupid login system. How can you say I have not been logged in for a long time yet I use your system daily. How can you say I have too many failed logins when my system logs in automatically. God what a failed system. Are you retards castoffs from trump truthlessness?

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. This article HATE SPEECH YAHOO ******* TAKE DOWN HATE SCREEN ARTICLES YAHOO *******

THIS ARTICLE OF BEST PRESIDENT TRUMP THEY SAY CHAOTIC, HE WAS BEST PRESIDENT. Donald Trump's departure from the White House was as chaotic as his presidency, former aides said, with his final hours marked by a last-minute rush to pack papers and memorabilia.

Photos of aides carrying souvenirs »

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Story suggestion

Since the loss of Titanic in 1912 one individual, namely 1st class passenger and Chairman of Titanic's operating company White Star Line, J Bruce Ismay has been ostracised from society, branded as a coward and to some extent, his career ruined.

But what if these accusations were completely unfounded, what if he was instrumental in saving countless lives before leaving the sinking vessel, as an oarsman in one of the last lifeboats to leave Titanic? What if Hollywood got it wrong? Then he would be one of the most misjudged individuals in modern society.

In his new book author Clifford…

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Why can't I post comments on news articles?

When I click on "Log-in" or "Sign-up" the screen flashes & I am back at the top of the article, but nothing happens.

646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. article HAS WORD "MORON" IN IT. WE CANNOT USE THAT WORD IN OUR COMMENTS YAHOO *******. YOU CAN EASILY BE SUED FOR FOR THAT YAHOO *******.

U.S.NBC News
    Jan. 6 defendant turned in by ex he called a 'moron' gets nine months in prison

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. what is the problem? every time i click on an article i get some stupid message that your engineers are working on it.

what is the problem? every time i click on an article i get some stupid message that your engineers are working on it.

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. screen your articles YAHOO ******* FOR HATE THIS ARTICLE THE WORST KIND OF HATE BOTH PARTIES TALK CIVIL WAR, YAHOO'S FAULT

HuffPost
    'Biased And Corrupt' Trump Judge Defied Law In Assigning Special Master, Legal Expert Says

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base