US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Get your sex crazed people to put real news on the home page rather than who showed their butt where

Get your sex crazed people to put real news on the home page rather than who showed their butt where. You people are sickening us all with that ****. You also need to fix the sign in, it starts on one application then switches to another. You have to type your email twice.

279th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  88 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. local news..we need to be able to see it

we would like to see our local news and less opinionated news pieces just facts and truth

279th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I am not a fan of Fox News, and I am quite offended by many of their articles and commentary. I want the option to delete or block their ar

I want the option to delete or block Fox News reports and articles. I notice there are many people who ask for the same and Yahoo seems to ignore these requests. Why? I suggest that you give users this option. I also suggest that we be able to swipe past articles or forward without scrolling down. Scrolling down a page is dated and slow. You see unnecessary junk and you don't have the freedom to breeze by useless information that only clutters the page. GIVE US OPTIONS YAHOO!!!

133rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. What happened to the "Science" section in Yahoo News? Two days with nothing there.

Put something in the science section. At least in other sections you put 1 and two year old recipes.

117th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Look up the definitions of "NEWS". and apply it to your page.

The term "NEWS" is widely defined as recent, up-to-date (new), and of generally relevant to most people. Most of your postings don't qualify. Many are days old, out-of-date information (and close to the top of the lists). WAY too many 'stories' from highly-biased sources (i.e. Huffpost). WWAAAYYYY too many "sponsored" posts, disguised as stories. And NOBODY cares about the Kardashians!!!!!

22nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 279th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. STOP YOUR ANTI ISRAEL PROPAGANDA It is every day that there is an article criticizing Israel. Shame on you!

STOP YOUR ANTI ISRAEL PROPAGANDA It is every day that there is an article criticizing Israel. Each time it is not even true. Shame on you! There are so many other countries but bigger that you could focus on. Give THE ONLY DEMOCRACY in the Middle East a break.

128th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. just text in videos

If you have a video it should be of a person speaking that is involved in the story, or a person reading the story to you. Not a video of the text from the actual article/news story.

What is the point of the video if we still have to read the article? Save some time/money on video production?

279th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. This is absolutely a horrid experience for mobile users. My phone locked out twice when trying to load your page.

Your advertisers attempt to lock out my screen and prevent me from even being able to scroll. This unacceptable. Your website has become unusuable over the years. A few minutes ago something on your website caused my phone to spontaneously restart. I've never had that happen before where the entire phone just dies because of a website. It doesn't feel like you have had any real people testing the experience of your website.

279th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Thumbs down

Require responses for thumbs down comments. Or do not allow them. The nearly absolute majority of thumbs down for any comment go without any clarification. This does nothing to inform or enlighten.

279th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Regarding censorship and generally offensive/obscene language

Yahoo will either censor words from published stories or censor the stories for the language. Why would Yahoo deem it appropriate to publish language of writers and censor same of those who comment.Offensive is offensive.

279th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. stop posting the reality show eliminations on yahoo news pages please, I watch on HULU and you're ruining it for me

Stop posting reality show eliminations on the news page please. the posts pop up when I check my email and you ruin the show for me.

279th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Fix your site!!!!

Have used Yahoo as my home page forever... going to change that soon.. Your show more links don't work. I keep getting news feed from sites I have selected to be show less of. (&^&&&^((&^%%% Currently you suck!

279th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Weather Module Is Broken

The weather module shows the weather for cities I've never been and keeps adding every city I've ever searched for in my favorites list. It also will not allow you to remove any locations. FIX IT!!!!!!!

279th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Contact Yahoo?????

First, how about when you click on "Contact us" we really get to a page where we can "CONTACT" Yahoo for real!!!
    Second, how do i get my OLD NEWS FORMAT back??? the "new" news SUCKS!!!!!
    Giving subscribers a CHOICE IS NEVER A BAD THING!!!!!!!!

279th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I agree WHY did you change the way the format from what it was? I was accustomed to seeing all the news as it was I don't give a **** about

put your format back the way it was! I don't care whats trending I just want my news in the original format or I will find my news from another source you guys had a great format and screwed it all to ****

216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 279th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Update news feeds every few hours. Since the Verizon purchase, feeds are stale and outdated sometimes when posted.

Update news feeds every few hours. Since the Verizon purchase, feeds are stale and outdated sometimes when posted.

279th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. We should have the option to choose what news agency to read.

We should have free options to choose what news agency to read.

279th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base