US Yahoo News
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.
Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.
- Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
- Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
- Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
- Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
- This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
- Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
- When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
1302 results found
I love your news platform, for the most part. I am, however, disappointed in the amount of press you are giving former Donald Trump.
Tired of reading about Donald Trump. He doesn't deserve the amount of press you give him. Let's move on1281st ranked
Why do I need to change my "privacy settings" in order to see certain articles? That makes no **** sense! There is no reason that you have to give my information to other social media platforms to "enhance" my Yahoo! experience. Why is that a pre-requisite to being able to get info from articles? That has nothing to do with it. How about you just let people read your ****** articles without tracking my other interests!!!1281st ranked
- Don't see your idea?