US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Vet your news feeds

Over the past years I have viewed your news feeds and they are continually off beat, racially divisive, misleading and grossly misrepresented. Your stories affect the part of the public that simply responds to salacious teasers/headlines. You are actively contributing to the division, misinformation, the manipulation of information and racial divide in America. Please, please reassess your approach to providing ANY news. Your news feeds are the problem in America at this point or at least a HUGE contributing factor. Not to mention broken links, advertisement that is abusive and non related. Sad.

63rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why are you so pitifully biased that you don't even mention the new deal with Mexico that Trump has negotiated?

Report ALL the news, not just your biased version. You show nothing about the new trade deal with Mexico that Trump negotiated. If you are a real news service, not just a political hack, you will treat your customers with all the news. Really sick of your political bias.

95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 339th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I am unable to view replies to my comments. I click on them but nothing happens.

I am unable to view replies to my comments, I click on then but nothing happens.

115th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. stop blocking voting on this platform

Im noticing that any post on here the is negative about you has the comments disabled. Truth scares you greatly doesn't it?

172nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Consider closing the KNOWledge gap between HotHouseEarth and reversing global warming. Fox news can blow dog whistle unassisted.

I doubt that more than 1% of clients are aware of several bills NOW in US House that seek to address climate change. Beyond Green New Deal, clients may be interested in the health, jobs, balance of trade and economic stimulus of H.R.763 - Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act. Even more, clients may be interested in 763's monthly check.

339th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Gewt rid of the abnoxious "music.

Get rid of the obnoxious "music" that plays with some stories. Makes the story unreadable. I click right off the story if that horrible music starts to play.

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Checking your sources

Every day, I see stories on Yahoo News from " The National interest". Is Yahoo sure these are not Russian propaganda? They seem like it to me. Have you checked your source of these stories carefully?

148th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. World Noble Peace Prize

It is time to suggest a world leader who made a genuine effort, traveled the world over & promoted peace among diverse leaders and opinions. One name comes close to reality is Indian Prime Minister Narender Modi. He traveled most world met virtually all world leaders and made efforts to reduce their differences during the different political environment.

339th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. put posting dates and times on all of the stories!

put posting dates and times on all of the stories!

100th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. What is your plan to stop harassment on the message boards? Is there a way you can block a person? Mute doesn't help, blocking does.

A 'block' feature needs to be implemented - there are some trolls who have been harassing others for years now, and there's no way to stop them.

119th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Look at https://www.yahoo.com/news/science/ . Notice how many stories there are not science stories? Why not just drop the science page?

Why not just drop the pretense of having a science page since there is no effort and no intent to actually create a science page?

139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Try balance in your editorial and topic selection. Looking down the list of 5 "popular in the community list, 3 are about Trump, either bei

Try balance in your editorial and topic selection. Looking down the list of 5 "popular in the community list", 3 are about Trump (either being indicted, or shake-ups in the staff), a fourth is an SNL parody about if Trump was black, and the fifth is about Republican ruining the American Democracy. See a pattern here?

197th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. What happened to the 'Financial News' tap on the Yahoo Home Page? It's gone today.

What happened to the 'Financial News' tap on top of the Yahoo Home Page? It's gone today.

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. World News? where can I find what is happening around the world not just the United States.

Have a box to check where people can get world news. South Africa, China, Nigeria, Laos, India, Turkey, EURO, Israel, Brazil ect I am fed up with American news that markets only to the fringes of society or to Hollywood. For a greater audience offer a wider scoop of news.

95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. so much garbage!!!!

STOP PRINTING SO MUCH GARBAGE!!!!

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. News where it belongs

Put the news in the proper category, sports in sports, celebs and entertainment in entertainment and so on. I am not a sports or celebrity fan. Your current format just crams the site with garbage i am not interested in. If i want certain news i will look for it.

139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 92nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please stop changing the Financials

The Financial data was great before someone on your end decided to improve what did not need improving. The "High/Low" for the day is not required by everyone under "MY HOLDINGS", please all editing of this, it would help greatly.

Thank you,
    Douglas Duggar

339th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Post Negative Character for both Christine Blasey Ford as you do brett Kavanaugh. Post bad of Character known of C.B.F

Post that Christine Blasey Ford admits she had 26 partners before 20 years old. Plus her College Character of drinking & !. That she is associate to Concept Ther, abortion pill Pharma!, that will lose Millions $ if Kavanaugh elected to Supreme Court! All this ***** is Political. Post this News.

95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base