US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo News?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 112th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like to filter the news by DATE, MOST RECENT. Too much old news.

I would like to filter the news by DATE, MOST RECENT. Too much old news.

47th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Vet your news feeds

Over the past years I have viewed your news feeds and they are continually off beat, racially divisive, misleading and grossly misrepresented. Your stories affect the part of the public that simply responds to salacious teasers/headlines. You are actively contributing to the division, misinformation, the manipulation of information and racial divide in America. Please, please reassess your approach to providing ANY news. Your news feeds are the problem in America at this point or at least a HUGE contributing factor. Not to mention broken links, advertisement that is abusive and non related. Sad.

53rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 100th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Cant vote on conservative topics, why votes closed?

Yahoo left wing bias. Trying to vote on topics involving left wing bias by yahoo and says vote is closed. I know I am just one person but very close to closing up shop with Yahoo!

57th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. get rid of pubx.co they are just click baiting people to get revenue using old news!

get rid of pubx.co they are just click baiting people to get revenue using old news!

79th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make it easier to proofread comments before posting

The text box for entering comments used to grow in size according the length of the text you entered. No longer. Now it shows only one line at a time, and it's very difficult to scroll through a comment of more than a few lines. This makes proofreading comments before posting very difficult, and results in a lot of comments being posted with grammatical and spelling errors. I remember some time ago there used to be a handle in the corner of the box you could use to size the box. Either reinstate that or make the box adjust in…

109th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. openly racist insult artists

Erika Saleen, a writer who often appeasers in your advertorials is an openly anti white anti American insult artists. She is always openly putting down America and also openly insulting every white person in America and Europe with her ignorant attacks on culture across America… If any white person wrote half of s what she writes they would be forced out of a job and never hired for another one... so return the favor to Erika, her ignorance and her racist insults are more than any reader should have to endure.

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Every article I open I get a live sports broadcast in the background.I dont want to hear the Yankees game! i want to t to read an article!

live sports casts automatically opening when trying to read an article is unwanted and will make me change my home page if not fixed

57th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 184th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Stop posting Huff Post, PopSugar, Newsweek, and other Liberal Propaganda sites like they are legitimate "news"?

Stop posting Huff Post, PopSugar, Vox, Newsweek, and other Liberal Propaganda sites like they are legitimate "news"? You KNOW they are NOT legitimate news. You are posting fake news that will be indistinguishable from legitimate news to those that do not know or pay any attention to politics. It's INGENIOUS at best and purposeful misinformation at worst. It's hard to take Yahoo seriously when most of the links are from Huffington Post. Slanted and Biased is all I see.

12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  22 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. How about allowing us to respond to comments in our My Comments sections?

When going to My Comments, you can see all your comments you've made. Sometimes there are new responses that ask a question or that you would like to respond to. But, finding that comment again within the comments section of the original story, particularly if it's been more than an hour or so, is near impossible. It would be nice to be able to see and respond to new posts from the comments section, or be able to zoom to your comment within the original story and then allow you to respond there.

67th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. World Noble Peace Prize

It is time to suggest a world leader who made a genuine effort, traveled the world over & promoted peace among diverse leaders and opinions. One name comes close to reality is Indian Prime Minister Narender Modi. He traveled most world met virtually all world leaders and made efforts to reduce their differences during the different political environment.

184th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. STOP SENDING ME DEAD TODDLER STORIES AND SENATOR OCASIO WHATEVER THE **** STORIES.

We are approaching multiple civil law firms to step up to the plate and hit you freaks at Yahoo with a Class Action suit designed to stop you from exploding our inboxes with emotionally traumatizing news stories about dead and dying toddlers and Senator Ocasio Cortez. We've had enough. Back off with your agendas please or we'll take you down.

184th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please stop headlining everything AOC says.

I know she's a media darling, but she's been in Congress for only four months. What makes her opinions, thoughts and ideas so darn important?

184th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Tell Dylan Stableford to correct his ridiculous error in the Notre Dame fire! He said it took "two decades" to build??? Hardly!

It took 200 years to build Notre Dame Cathedral - that's two CENTURIES not two DECADES. Please have Stableford correct his embarrassing error.

184th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. What is your plan to stop harassment on the message boards? Is there a way you can block a person? Mute doesn't help, blocking does.

A 'block' feature needs to be implemented - there are some trolls who have been harassing others for years now, and there's no way to stop them.

85th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I strongly object to the distressing, violent and often abusive images which I am greeted with very often when I log into Yahoo .

In view of the current discussion about young people being protected from images of self harm I suggest Yahoo need to act more responsibly too in terms of the images they are feeding the nation on a daily basis. If you give out images of abuse, violence and sickness then you are contributing to the sickness of society and helping to brutalise the world. We need images of positivity and hope at this time particularly and not to feed people's alienation and despairl.

184th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Show fox news and cut out the fake news.

Show fox news and cut out the fake news.

184th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 122nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base