US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Your political surveys are really bad especially when they ask for donations over and over.

Stop trying to promote political beliefs. Nobody wants to voete for someone who has a weak mind and cannot talk right.

340th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Isabell Slim Is Determined To Put His Hometown On The Map

Isabell Slim, Whose real name is Jeremy Shemar Henderson, is a 23 years old hip hop and rap artist based in Winnsboro,Louisiana . He has released 3 rap songs with some garnering over a 250,000 streams on platforms such as Spotify and Youtube.com A good example of one of his hit songs is " Isabell Life " The artist has many fans who are attracted to his relatable kind of music, as he raps on real-life issues such as depression, Real street stories and faith among others. According to him, all his music is related to the personal experiences he…

340th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Groves & Superville

Get rid of these 2 *. Yahoo used to actually stand for something good. Now you are just another CNN wannabe, and posting appeals to emotion, posting opinions as facts, and outright lies. Look at your responses to this "Trump pushes racial divide, flouts virus rules at Rushmore" article. You have about 98% of people saying you're a bunch of lying, Marxist who are making the nation's problems worse. I've been with Yahoo for over 20 years, but now all I see of you is petrified manure. Trying to decide if I should boycott you bastards forever. I guess it…

340th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Maybe report some actual truth. The fact that you repost blush it is absolutely ridiculous. I am unsubscribing to your page . liberals *****

You report absolute , and I’m done reading this horse . Go take your participation trophies and go yourselves. I’m done with you
    Liberal lying piece of *****.

340th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Covid-19 notifications

Stop sending me covid-19 updates. I do not subscribe to Yahoo news. I don't want Yahoo news. I don't care what Yahoo has to say! I believe Yahoo news is fake news. I do not need my email going off Everytime yahoonews wants to tell me about covid-19. I as well as the entire population of the earth am well aware of what is going on with covid-19. Stop annoying me!

340th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. PLEASE STOP POSTING SPOILERS REGARDING THE MASKED SINGER.

You post a picture of the latest contestant voted out of Masked Singer on the mail news feed. You don't actually name the person, but the picture of the character is enough. Put the show's logo on there & say "Latest contestant voted off Masked Singer" or something. Stop with the spoilers.

198th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 340th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Find Responses to My Posts on a particular article

If I post a comment for an article there is no way to easily find my post and review & respond to other peoples comments. I don't always received notification that some one has responded, and if I do received a notification and click on it, you take me to the original article that does not contain posted comments. What's up with that? Really bad design.

340th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 340th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Report on who is recovering from covid to help people stop freaking out. Yes it is bad but we need good news too or we might as well perish

Report on recovered people from covid too. Mental health is important and humans have survived many pandemics. We need the whole story not just the fear based stuff that sells. News and media have an opportunity to make the world a better place. A chance to stop stirring the pot and help people grow. This includes black rights and history. Our history is rich with amazing stories of survival and perseverance. Change the narrative!!!

482nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. My Yahoo RSS feeds are broken. Worked until a few weeks ago.

My Yahoo RSS feeds are broken. They worked until a few weeks ago. When I try to delete and recreate by selecting Add Content, then posting the URL of the RSS feed, it says "not found." It's supposed to just add the RSS feed I put in that field. Makes My Yahoo unusable if I cannot have custom search for a keyword as a news feed.

198th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow comments to be edited

Why not modernize the format and allow comments to be edited? Long overdue.

172nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make it possible to share news feed items to Facebook!

Yesterday and today I have not been able to share your news feed items to Facebook. I have been doing this for YEARS and am disappointed that it doesn't work now. What's up?

340th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Not deleting news stories unless becoming part of a coverup..

you had a news report this afternoon, from the woman who claims biden sexually assaulted her, since 1993 this story has been hidden, covered up.. I really dislike peoples rights being violated.. any and every woman is assaulted, molested whatever we need to call it, should have her day and her story told not cover up.. you guys deleted that story.. and I'm upset..

231st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Stop lying

Stop lying about this Corona virus because anyone who knows the Bible and your domination of the world to make this a one world unity under your god of the dead which is your whole agenda. This is martial law only done by your manufactured virus to deceive the world into your lies so that the world will cry government save us while the pope stands out in the end to appear to save us all but only lead everyone to the path of destruction by the u.s. forcing the world to worship the first beast which is Rome Catholicism…

231st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please repair your Odd News article links.

Please repair damaged linking of your Odd News with AP Oddities and Reuters Oddly Enough stories.

Also, please leave the AFP odd link intact.

https://news.yahoo.com/odd/
    https://apnews.com/apf-oddities
    https://www.reuters.com/news/oddlyEnough

231st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. GO BACK TO THE PREVIOUS PAGE FORMAT !!!

GO BACK TO THE PREVIOUS PAGE FORMAT !!!

172nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. News publisher in Greece (Europe)

How can i apply to get a leading news site approved for yahoo News in Greece (Europe)? Could you please help us out?

340th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Language Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 231st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 231st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base