US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo News?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 67th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How do you get out of the news page without going to your mailbox or hitting the back arrow 1 st ?

Ad a tab to exit the news page without having to go to your mailbox 1st or hitting the back arrrow

167th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 148th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How about actually deleting the comments that get flagged?

There are some horrible comments that just remain. Decent users flag them, but we've known for 5 years that no comments ever get deleted. I'm not saying all flagged comments should be deleted, but if a user gets thousands of their comments flagged isn't that a strong indicator that the user needs to be banned?

128th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Language Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Yahoo! News needs to keep your place when trying to return to the news feed after reading an article.

After reading an article and trying to return to the main Yahoo! News page you are put right back to the beginning of the page, forcing you to scroll through the LONG list to figure out where you were.
    I've reported this issue before and it persists so I have switched to reading Google News. Just thought I would be nice and report the annoying glitch in case you actually read these reports and act on them. Clearly you do not.

167th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Try balance in your editorial and topic selection. Looking down the list of 5 "popular in the community list, 3 are about Trump, either bei

Try balance in your editorial and topic selection. Looking down the list of 5 "popular in the community list", 3 are about Trump (either being indicted, or shake-ups in the staff), a fourth is an SNL parody about if Trump was black, and the fifth is about Republican ruining the American Democracy. See a pattern here?

148th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. What happened to the 'Financial News' tap on the Yahoo Home Page? It's gone today.

What happened to the 'Financial News' tap on top of the Yahoo Home Page? It's gone today.

167th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. get rid of pubx.co they are just click baiting people to get revenue using old news!

get rid of pubx.co they are just click baiting people to get revenue using old news!

106th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Post full and accurate stories

Coverage of the Northern Nevada murders done by illegal immigrant, the weapons he stole from victims, and the police ignoring his report about stolen gun. If these murders happened with citizens and guns acquired legally it would be on every liberal and conservative cite...how are we not seeing this all over the news? how does an illegal immigrant kill 4 people and it's not being screamed from the rafters or at least every news outlet? thank goodness he lived in Carson City because Reno is a "sanctuary city". 4 people dead, guns stolen, police reports filed and ignored, illegal immigrant…

167th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 98th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. The "Sponsored" articles are poorly written - "Teaser" headlines are a waste of time; many border on ****.

The "Sponsored" articles are poorly written;
    ; "Teaser" headlines are a waste of time; many border on ****

59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. stop blocking voting on this platform

Im noticing that any post on here the is negative about you has the comments disabled. Truth scares you greatly doesn't it?

128th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. You used to have a section called odd news that was fun to read

Bring back odd news. I'm tired of reading opinionated bias news

64th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Yahoo News Exclusive links to Matt Bai and Michael Isikoff need to change.

These links are so stale and offer nothing of interest to warrant clicking on them again.

167th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Stop with the FAKE NEWS and Unknown Sources stories!

I know people like to read their "feel good" stories, but can we please get back to honesty in reporting and following the Journalist Creed? There should not be so much ***** and reporter opinion. Just the news and nothing but the news. Stop using Yahoo for Sedition!

98th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. put posting dates and times on all of the stories!

put posting dates and times on all of the stories!

89th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Offer TEXT ONLY Yahoo News!

Every time I land on Yahoo to browse the news, within seconds this notice appears: "This webpage is using significant memory. Closing it may improve the responsiveness of your computer."

I suspect this is due to all the unstoppable videos that bombard users. It's so bad that when clicking on a video that looks interesting, audio from auto-playing videos drown out audio from the selected video. Equally annoying, most all video are merely s-l-o-w recaps of abbreviated points from the written stories. Third Graders who read slowly can STILL read the articles in less time than it takes to slog…

128th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fix your videos in the news section

When going into the news article the videos do not load. Everything at the bottom of the video link loads, but the video will not play. I have tried to reload and it still won't work. Your site is the only one with this problem. All the local news sites that I look at work fine. This has been going on for a LONG TIME. Can't you look into it and fix it????!!!

128th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Serious question about the yahoo news now page?

Serious question: When is the Yahoo News Now page going to have it's comment section re-coded? It's a total mess and needs to be cleared of all comments!

128th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Display problems when scrolling

When I select a news article from the main yahoo page, the next page is a "preview" of the news article along with other news items below and also news and ads listed along the right side in separate "boxes". When I scroll this web page, those "boxes" then appear along the left side covering the text of my news article that I'm trying to read

167th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base