US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop the news page from resetting itself when pausing auto-start videos!

Do us all a huge favor and PLEASE address the issue of the news page resetting itself every time we stop an auto-play video from starting on the news articles? We see an interesting article and of course the video auto-starts whether we want it to or not, and as soon as we stop the video the page instantly resets to the top of the news page. We then have to scroll back down and find the article again.
    It keeps happening and is INCREDIBLY ANNOYING. Thank you.

238th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mismatched stories and photos

How about matching the photo with the story instead of incompetently or deliberately misleading readers as to the nature of the story by using an unrelated photo. I read the headline then look at the photo and think it's absurd. Perhaps other people look at the photo and click. I still think it makes you look incompetent when they realize the photo has nothing to do with the story. OR do you not care since it happens literally every day.

165th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. In the story "Alaska Man Arrested After Memory Card..."

In this story, this sentence appears: "Police said they were given the memory card after it was a women apparently found it discarded on a street."

I really cannot understand how your writer and editorial staff could let this get by. I have noticed a huge uptick in the number of gross errors made in your news stories. If you wish to keep your loyal readers and subscribers, this needs to stop. If you need help proofreading articles before they go live, I would be happy to help!

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ADD LOCAL NEWS TO THE NEWS FEED

WHY WAS THIS STOPPED? YOU CAN'T FILL THE HOME PAGE WITH CURRENT NEWS SO WHY NOT GIVE US BACK OUR LOCAL NEWS? ONLY SO MANY TIMES WE CAN READ THE SAME NEWS ARTICLES.

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Since i posted a comment on the "Politics News" I keep getting this message. "We're sorry this is all we were able to find about this topic.

"We're sorry this is all we were able to find about this topic." Why do I keep getting this message in the Political News section. Seems like there would be a lot of news.

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Science Page is down again and not accessable.

Science Page is down again and not accessible.

191st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. update Canadian news

Canadian news has not been updated for weeks now. The other news has been updated daily. I use Yahoo exclusively for my news and I am tired of reading the same news from weeks ago,

191st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop posting negative stuff about Aaron Carter

Instead of all the negative stuff about Aaron Carter post about all the good stuff he has done for his fans. I have screen shots of all of it. Contact me this would be a great couple of articles about him.

191st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Does Yahoo no longer believe in science? Where is the Science section?

Where is the Science section? Does yahoo no longer support science?

191st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. InDepth Category devoted to (Ukraine) Scandal or Hot Topic in News

InDept Section about Scandal or Hot Topic (Like Ukraine Scandal) ..... its hard to stay on top of whats going on in Ukraine ..... I wish YahooNews had inDept Section just devoted to Scandal or Hot Topic going on where you just go InDepth section & keep up to date or one section to follow whats going on (Like Ukraine Scandal) .... I will like to go inDept section just follow the (Ukraine) Scandal in one categories or one section of YNews ..... Thats my suggestion .....

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. STOP YOUR ANTI ISRAEL PROPAGANDA It is every day that there is an article criticizing Israel. Shame on you!

STOP YOUR ANTI ISRAEL PROPAGANDA It is every day that there is an article criticizing Israel. Each time it is not even true. Shame on you! There are so many other countries but bigger that you could focus on. Give THE ONLY DEMOCRACY in the Middle East a break.

191st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Our world would be a better place IF we would write something good. We don't need to hear ALL the negive articles these people write

Our world would be a better place IF we would write something good. We don't need to hear ALL the negive articles these people write

191st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. how about you actually put new on your yahoo news page instead of ******** like endless sponsored virus ridden stories and hollywood drama.

how about you actually put new on your yahoo news page instead of ******** like endless sponsored virus ridden stories and hollywood drama. how about you actually read what your customers want? how about you actually care.

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 191st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 3 article stuck at top for 4 weeks in world news section

For the last 3 weeks, there have been 3 articles, starting with the one about Russia supporting Japan going to Iran to help mediate, stuck at the top in the https://www.yahoo.com/news/world/ section. Please fix.

165th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please stop asking me to download the News App

I’m constantly getting pop ups saying it’s better on the News app. I’ve tried it already and I dumped it because you insisted on playing audio. You only get one chance with apps

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Medium for Comments

Sometimes you feel like a group or college posted all the first comments how about a medium for politically charged articles.

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stop covering the British royal family. Enough is enough. Don't give a **** about them.

Stop covering the British royal family. Enough is enough. Don't give a **** about them. Nobody cares for them useless queens, kings, princes and their wives....PLEASE ERADICATE YAHOO NEWS OF THESE POMPOUS AND TIRESOME IDIOTS....THAAAANK YOUUUUUU.

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Until 2 days ago my Notifications for items would clear ...... not anymore for some reason and unable to find a reason OR RESOLVE!! Yahoo

NEWS - notifications of suggested News posts no longer clear, they just continue to add up. Shouldn't there be a setting for this ....

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base