Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1475 results found

1. Since Readers Cannot Comment in Words....Please Add A Reader Branded "Fake News" Button

Surely others can handle seeing the numbers of readers branding something as Fake News....no? If Fake News is deemed to be too Trumpian then how about a button that says "Content Deemed False Narrative"?

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Stop trying to feed me mainstream "News"

its literally propaganda and I will quit using this service if I a continue to see it. This is a search engine and email service. I do not use this to be swayed by the bias of the company. I will continue to think for myself and if you don't like it then just be a service and stop spitting propaganda to serve your bias.

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Minneapolis Police to End Traffic Stops for ‘Lesser Violations’ to Conserve Resources

So this is what it comes to. Lets not punish those that fight with officers on traffic stops when in the wrong but award them for being in the wrong by giving them a free pass from it. Whet's next if a certain culture commits majority of violented crimes we showed allow it because it is in their nature but punish all others????? That is what this is leading to.

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Mom of two sons accused of killing Chicago police officer arrested

She argues" we are afraid of our police officers" so afraid that you shoot them?????? Makes no sense and did you ask the question "why were your sons armed with a gun in the first place"????????? time for a culture to take ownership of their actions and stop making excuses when in the wrong.

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please STOP spreading fake/false news

Your stories push a false/fake news narrative. Please start reporting true facts and true news to the American public we are tired of your garbage.

646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Stop misleading ads.

Moneywise and Forbes are running ads that state the worst airport is in Arizona, although the 15 reported, there is not one in Arizona. this is not only misleading but a continued attack on Arizona by Forbes as previously stating the worse road, or showing a seacoast marina being destroyed in a hurricane. Arizona has neither a seacoast nor hurricanes. Please have these advertisers stop their ads or own up to not being accurate.

646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Commenting

I used to visit Yahoo News a dozen times a day, for news and opinions. Now I only visit once or twice a month just to see if commenting is back. Time to remove Yahoo News from my favorites.

390th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis raves with his new book

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has just written the first chapter of his own personal, "Mein Kamph." As a gentleman of the South he is protecting the innocence of women against Hoards of Transsexual Athletes, chapter one. It is rumored that he would accept the Vice Presidency under the former Nazi President, Herr Trump: Anyone not white, chapter two. It is whispered he aspires to be President of the United States: Transgender, Black Muslims of Asian or Spanish decent, to be sent home one way or another: Chapters three, four, five, six, and seven. He dedicates the work to his co-author,…

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. please stop video ads from running...

please stop video ads from automatically starting. with 2 ads running at the same time AND the video i'm trying to ACTUALLY watch at the same time it slows my pc down a lot. plus if a video is STOPPED it shouldn't automatically start up again 5 seconds later when you scroll to the next part of the article's section.

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. start showing the story and NOT JUST THE HEADLINES on articles

start showing the story and NOT JUST THE HEADLINES on articles

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 262nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Restrain your writers

You have censored people who wish to make comments but continue to display articles by writers who are vile and disparaging toward ideas they are in disagreement with. If you have any sense of responsibility you would allow all ideas and equally close out writers who post comments that are equally abhorent.

343rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. You allow users to say "i do not want to see content like this" for ads, why not articles? cant trash Trump, dont want to read about him

you allow website viewers to select option "I do not want to see content like this" for advertisements. I think it would improve Yahoo! content if we could do the same for News Articles, personally, I don't want to see content on Trump, Covid, Black Lives Matter, or Me2 movements. If I cant comment, personally I would prefer not seeing it.

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bad Yahoo!

Go away your news is writhe with propaganda and lies... And your platform sucks to begin with.

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Voting button not working

Unable to use vote button. The button is non responsive.

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. re-enable comments on articles. Stop simply pushing an agenda and stamping out discussions

Simply re-eanble commenting. Organizations such as yourself and other high tech companies try to suppress free ideas, thoughts and discussion. You will ignore truth to push the agenda you believe in.

I spent my life developing the internet infrastructure and I am disappointed that it is now used to stifle thought and push agendas.

I always say if we would've know what the internet would become we wouldn't have developed it.

Keep the internet free from agenda and encourage discussions ...even when people say something you don't like. Surprising the talk does not kill the thought it just makes it…

646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Stop showing ads as news! Trump predicts America will 'get worse' if the ‘voting irregularities and fraud’ are not ‘brought to light’

This is shown as news on search engines and not as an advertisement. That's just wrong, misleading, misinforming, and makes Yahoo look like it will take any money it can get at the expense of truth.

646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Colorado Woman Allegedly Killed by Trump-Loving Hubby Had an Affair, Cops Testify

What does Trump have to to with this story?
    Journalistic Integrity - Try showing some leadership.

By the way, news sources have gotten so used to using the term Karen, that they forgot to pay attention. 'Karen' is now a racist term used to describe white women. Keep using it and you will get called out. I have had several women tell me this.

~ A Democrat who is sick of the lack of unity shown by liberals

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Yahoo, providing email to so many, has a unique opportunity to present unbiased/balanced news for all of us.

' Texas GOP Official Mocked COVID Five Days Before He Died of Virus'
    Lets make it politcal again.

And we the Democrats who talk about unity, harrassed conservatives for over four years, including Melania Trump during the metoo movement, lost our sh*t over January 6th, while virtually ignoring the riots of 2020, circumvented ferderal immigration laws for 35 years, made George Floyd the patron saint of bad behavior, while demonizing a police force of 700,000 mostly hard working men and women, attempted to remove the checks and balances that make us a great country, gave us a blank checkbook that…

1454th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base