US Yahoo News

Welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Our team reviews the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. restore the comments section. I do not post but enjoy reading peoples views. Let me know if you restore them, I will return to your site.

Restore the comments section. I do not post but enjoy reading peoples views. Let me know if you restore them, I will return to your site. Thank you

254th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. HOPE YOU ARE PAYING ATTENTION TO ALL YAHOO'S "FORMER" ARTICLE COMMENTERS CONCERNS REGARDING THE NOW NO OPPOSING VIEWS TO NEWS ARTICLES

This may once again be a REPEAT in opposition to the removal of your posted news article comments forum. While there were tasteless, immature and even stupid comments made, there were MANY thoughtful and well researched comments put forward that gave much "good perspective" to the many article's having bias and spin. I truly hope that you will reconsider that over-reaching move you made.to eliminate that Public Forum !

310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Comments - Terminated Temporarily?

I have just read today, under a article interivew, fr om Boris Johnson, that article commenting has been temporarily terminated, When will the Article commenting come back?

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Seeing replies to you post was a great feature that disappeared a couple of years ago.

Going back and being able to see replies to you post was a great feature that disappeared a couple of years ago. When will this survey be over?

310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. End comment replies and anonymize the comment poster.

If you bring back comments, could you eliminate replies to posts & anonymize the poster to end rude, personal & politically driven posts and replies. It's an epidemic. Commenters just trying to trigger others would find the new experience unsatisfying and soon lose interest. Same thing in the replies. I like reading interesting, intelligent, and thoughtful comments. Funny comments too! But the hate is overwhelming and censoring words isn't cutting it because we're all very clever about getting around your efforts. The contests which the negative comments and remarks start can be addictive and not healthy. Yup, I've engaged in…

372nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Yahoo lies

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for democrats to read the lies we print over the truth and interests and passions. In order to in order to keep our community experience, for Democrats only we are suspending comments on all articles that don't fit our Democrat adjenda.

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Nice job Yahoo by screwing up the comment section of news. Trump pressure you.

Didn't think you would submit to Trump pressure. No problem after a lot of years I'm going somewhere else.

310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Why have you begun censoring the words "grass", "harass", "drugs", "drunk"... and OTHER NORMAL ENGLISH WORDS!!!????

STOP CENSORING NORMAL ENGLISH WORDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You're making it impossible to post normal comments and/or to carry on any conversations/threads whatsoever.
    YOU WILL LOSE ALL OF YOUR COMMENTERS IF YOU DO NOT ALLOW US TO COMMUNICATE IN ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!

310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Trumpster

Stop Sending Me Anything That Has To Do About This Trumpster We In This Mess Because Of His Non Knowledgable ***.

177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Reinstate comments

It is not for Yahoo to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions by nixing comments. The comments are a necessary part of Yahoo and should not be eliminated or censored. If we cannot engage, there is not much reason to use Yahoo.

310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bring comments back

There is absolutely no reason to continue with Yahoo's poor news writing if I can't comment on the stories. Thanks.

310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. PUT COMMENTS BACK ON!!!!!! NO ONE CAN EXCISE THERE RIGHTS TO SPEAK UP

PUT COMMENTS BACK ON!!!!!! NO ONE CAN EXCISE THERE RIGHTS TO SPEAK UP

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bring back comments you Democrat poons

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for democrats to read the lies we print over the truth and interests and passions. In order to in order to keep our community experience, for Democrats only we are suspending comments on all articles that don't fit our Democrat adjenda.

310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Lost ability to view other comments; add or delete my own comments. Help.

After changing password, have lost ability to post or read comments, completely. Help.

310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. NO ABILITY TO COMMENT= NO ABILITY TO READ YOUR LAME FLUFF, OR CELEBRITY BUTT KISSING!

NO ABILITY TO COMMENT= NO ABILITY TO READ YOUR LAME FLUFF, OR CELEBRITY BUTT KISSING STORIES!

310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow one comment per story

I think this would stop a lot of the nasty trolls.

310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base