US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo News and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 172nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make personal commenting history work again

I used to be able to click on one of my comments in my history, and it would take me to the article and my comment. Now I get this - https://mobile.yahoo.com/news . It is an advertisement to try to sell me a smart phone ap. I don't even have a smart phone. I want to go back to the article and to my comment so I can see subsequent comments, which is probably the main reason for commenting history in the first place. I don't want to get advertisements for things I can't even use.

1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop trying to mislead the viewers and sagatage the nation. This is the most left wing, Trump hating, sore ****** web site ever.

Stop it with all of the false and/or twisted news about President Trump. You are only hurting the American People. Shame on you. Stop being a sore loser and admit the American people's vote kicked you but. Accept it and strive to encourage Americas growth and not mislead the public with each Trump headline. Move out of my country and try to live elsewhere as free as you have been here. Why are you so ****-bent on hurting the American people? That's what you are doing with every lie you print. You lost! Get over it!

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  273 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop giving white supremacists a platform!

Please stop all the vile racism in your comment sections under news articles. The level of hatred is becoming very disturbing. If you allow these types of comments, you are empowering the racists and are responsible for encouraging the resulting violence!

387th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Loud ****** music over videos, Auto plays commercials then something goes wrong with video.

Oh, what ever happened to verbal commentary on a NEWS video. Instead we are forever treated to overtly loud, , elevator music That has nothing to do with said video or news story. WHY?
    All of your ads play fine but the videos themselves don't. Why?
    I can barely see my full mail window because of all the ads in the side bar. Do better Yahoo. Do better.

690th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. improve yahoo news? get rid of Bai and Isikoff two liberal hacks from Obama era

or just shutdown yahoo news, but keep yahoo finance. Keep Stephanie Sy, I still remember her holding back tears in 2016. Although she is another liberal reporter, I think she is more genuine than hacks and has-beens at HuffPo and yahoo news

181st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 284th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make it easier to proofread comments before posting

The text box for entering comments used to grow in size according the length of the text you entered. No longer. Now it shows only one line at a time, and it's very difficult to scroll through a comment of more than a few lines. This makes proofreading comments before posting very difficult, and results in a lot of comments being posted with grammatical and spelling errors. I remember some time ago there used to be a handle in the corner of the box you could use to size the box. Either reinstate that or make the box adjust in…

260th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Migration is a Problem

Instead of having a problem with that person, it was introduced to them. Excitement, eventually people relocate. Problems arise. The original people didn't have a problem.

1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. News home page

STOP automatic loading of revised News home page! When I'm writing a comment, a new News home page takes over the open page I'm working on! I lose what I'd written and have to spend much trying to find the article I was commenting on so I can restart my comment.

1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Yahoo's homepage is not Fake News but it is absouletly Garbage News. What a waste!

Yahoo's homepage is not Fake News but it is absolutely Garbage News. What a waste! Is this the best you can come up with?

142nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Cant vote on conservative topics, why votes closed?

Yahoo left wing bias. Trying to vote on topics involving left wing bias by yahoo and says vote is closed. I know I am just one person but very close to closing up shop with Yahoo!

105th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. How about allowing us to respond to comments in our My Comments sections?

When going to My Comments, you can see all your comments you've made. Sometimes there are new responses that ask a question or that you would like to respond to. But, finding that comment again within the comments section of the original story, particularly if it's been more than an hour or so, is near impossible. It would be nice to be able to see and respond to new posts from the comments section, or be able to zoom to your comment within the original story and then allow you to respond there.

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Display problems when scrolling

When I select a news article from the main yahoo page, the next page is a "preview" of the news article along with other news items below and also news and ads listed along the right side in separate "boxes". When I scroll this web page, those "boxes" then appear along the left side covering the text of my news article that I'm trying to read

445th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Why are you so pitifully biased that you don't even mention the new deal with Mexico that Trump has negotiated?

Report ALL the news, not just your biased version. You show nothing about the new trade deal with Mexico that Trump negotiated. If you are a real news service, not just a political hack, you will treat your customers with all the news. Really sick of your political bias.

142nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 690th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Pay attention to and act on these suggestions

Get rid of the "stories" which link to multi-page dragged out non-stories which just try to make you accidentally click on a link on their jumping around page.

192nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Try to be more bi-partisan.

We get it you hate the president, Republicans, and white Christian men. Respect the office and stop grouping individuals into hate groups. Not all liberals are retards and not all Republicans are racists. Your love for North Korea over our own country is disgusting. The hollywood elite are nobodies, stop treating them like they are experts on anything but make believe.

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  29 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Stop posting so many race-baiting articles and celebrity-paid articles. It used to be a good homepage to get news and check email.

Stop posting so many race-baiting articles and celebrity-paid articles. It used to be a good homepage to get news and check email. Everytime you post dumb **** about the Kardashians and Ariel Grande you lose so much credibility. Google already has you beat in the search engine. You used to stand out for me by bringing somewhat honest News articles (yes...check Yahoo from 8 years ago and you'll see it was different). You guys have just lost touch with the bias bs and celebrity publicist money they're throwing at you $$$

115th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Just so you now, I have decided to quit trying to read any of your daily news articles because of the popup ads you force us to read.

Quit with the pop up ads while I'm trying to read the articles. I'm at the point where I will move on to other news outlets.

260th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base